Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14069
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    The irony of woke on a forum dedicated to sharing where to get the best bbjcim.
    I think your definition of "woke" might be off, because sexual deviance and wokeness are not mutually exclusive.

  2. #14068

    Total

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much guys for all the responses. Quick question is it 200 plus the house fee?
    Give 200 up front and mention Big Monkey. Thank Aussie for that. It is the secret password for skipping the pre-flip test.

  3. #14067
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Winners this month:

    Renton: Good and Tokyo. Diva but higher price.

    FedWay: Jasmin, Lulu, Alice, Lotus, and Four Seasons.

    Tacoma: Lollibee.

    Burien: Phenix.

    Everett: Shanghai.

    200-260 all in depending on where.
    Thank you so much guys for all the responses. Quick question is it 200 plus the house fee?

  4. #14066
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Winners this month:

    Renton: Good and Tokyo. Diva but higher price.

    FedWay: Jasmin, Lulu, Alice, Lotus, and Four Seasons.

    Tacoma: Lollibee.

    Burien: Phenix.

    Everett: Shanghai.

    200-260 all in depending on where.
    What's happening at Tokyo and Diva this month?

  5. #14065

    I Actually LOLed

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    Not at all trying to be argumentative or offensive.

    Don't know if op had this is in mind, but "Oriental" Asia vs other parts of Asia might be what he meant without meaning offense.
    The irony of woke on a forum dedicated to sharing where to get the best bbjcim.

  6. #14064

    Shanghai Shangrila

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am visiting here for work and am planning to try out few massage parlors. From the reviews I see that Good Spa and Shangrila might be best bet for FS. Just wanted to know what is rate so I don't get ripped off. Thanks and if you need any pointers in North Carolina let me know. The scene there is pretty dead but there are few spots.
    I believe there are a couple Shangrilas. I can't speak for them.

    You want to make sure your destination is Shanghai. If you don't see an adjacent library and random homeless, in a busy parking lot, then you are at the wrong place.

  7. #14063
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am visiting here for work and am planning to try out few massage parlors. From the reviews I see that Good Spa and Shangrila might be best bet for FS. Just wanted to know what is rate so I don't get ripped off. Thanks and if you need any pointers in North Carolina let me know. The scene there is pretty dead but there are few spots.
    Winners this month:

    Renton: Good and Tokyo. Diva but higher price.

    FedWay: Jasmin, Lulu, Alice, Lotus, and Four Seasons.

    Tacoma: Lollibee.

    Burien: Phenix.

    Everett: Shanghai.

    200-260 all in depending on where.

  8. #14062

    Damn. Phenix added a mirror

    Dropped by Phenix because I'd left my watch there over the weekend. Was just planning on saying "hi" and leaving. But when Yao showed me the new mirror on the wall in her room and told me she has no appointments I couldn't pass up the multi-angle view.

    She was already playful but the mirror takes it to a new level.

    She loves to watch you in the mirror watching her in the mirror.

    She told me Coco's room is getting one tomorrow.

  9. #14061

    Good / bliss (tokyo)

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am visiting here for work and am planning to try out few massage parlors. From the reviews I see that Good Spa and Shangrila might be best bet for FS. Just wanted to know what is rate so I don't get ripped off. Thanks and if you need any pointers in North Carolina let me know. The scene there is pretty dead but there are few spots.
    Good / bliss (tokyo) will have you're looking for and more. So far these two are the hottest AMPs, but they are in Renton. Normal dmg is $$ with tips.

  10. #14060

    Prices

    Hello, I am visiting here for work and am planning to try out few massage parlors. From the reviews I see that Good Spa and Shangrila might be best bet for FS. Just wanted to know what is rate so I don't get ripped off. Thanks and if you need any pointers in North Carolina let me know. The scene there is pretty dead but there are few spots.

  11. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    Not at all trying to be argumentative or offensive.

    Don't know if op had this is in mind, but "Oriental" Asia vs other parts of Asia might be what he meant without meaning offense. This typically covers SEA, some but not all the islands off mainland SEA (most of things with the Filipino Sea and the Sea of Japan), as well as parts of China and Korea (but not all).

    This is a differential vs Indian Asian, Central Asian, Weatern Asian on ethic backgrounds and cultures.

    If the op was just trying to articulate that someone looked like their background was such, could be they are using the term correctly.

    That term is most normally used in the US offensively. Absolutely. And all of the 50/60's media killed it. But, I will tell you it is used in large parts of SEA by Asians that identify as "Oriental" or "non-Oriental".
    Impressive summary WamSam! I don't think I've heard of that term used in Asia lately but then again I don't go there that often. The only time I hear that now here are super old white guys describing Chinese / Korean / Japanese / Vietnamese.

  12. #14058

    Bliss / Tokyo

    With Megan gone. Who's at Bliss / Tokyo?

    Worth a visit?

  13. #14057
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review bro but are we in the 1960's WTF is an "oriental face"?
    Not at all trying to be argumentative or offensive.

    Don't know if op had this is in mind, but "Oriental" Asia vs other parts of Asia might be what he meant without meaning offense. This typically covers SEA, some but not all the islands off mainland SEA (most of things with the Filipino Sea and the Sea of Japan), as well as parts of China and Korea (but not all).

    This is a differential vs Indian Asian, Central Asian, Weatern Asian on ethic backgrounds and cultures.

    If the op was just trying to articulate that someone looked like their background was such, could be they are using the term correctly.

    That term is most normally used in the US offensively. Absolutely. And all of the 50/60's media killed it. But, I will tell you it is used in large parts of SEA by Asians that identify as "Oriental" or "non-Oriental".

  14. #14056
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    Peony Massage in the 11600 block of 98 Ave Ne. My buddy said he had a hottie there but I have not verified. He is picky so I trust she's good looking. Let us know.
    Nice! We're desperate for picky men in this game!

  15. #14055
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review bro but are we in the 1960's WTF is an "oriental face"?
    Opposite of an occidental face? XD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape