Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 1280 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33159

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    She just started posting on STG again. I won't have any time for a few days to see if it is legit.
    Good looking out on the report. I was wondering the same thing, she use to be in my regular rotation.

  2. #33158
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    No ad, no pic? Who is she and how does she look? I will help depending on that.
    Same I may be willing to help depending on looks, is this the same one from midlothian who was on vacation 6 months ago.

  3. #33157

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    For those the enjoy one of the multiple Ashley the big ass one is coming to town or it's already in town full size truck no for amateurs or shawty search on tryhssss.
    $300 is pretty steep when you used to bang her for $60 imo.

  4. #33156

    Uncalled vs outcall

    In my opinion, it is better to get a motel room, and have her come to me, this way, I control the environment. When you go to her incall, you never know who is hissing, has a key, at least with my own room, nobody is hiding in the bathroom, and the only ones who have keys, are me, and manages.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    You taking all the inconveniences and risk that you can imagine even if you are single but only one pro that is that you use your own bed if you establish relationship as regular or something might worth the shot my opinion
    .

  5. #33155
    Lord knows that I've been wrong before, but I read it that he was saying that he was going to her either way. Just one scenario it was an incall at a motel vs an incall at a private residence. I could be wrong though.

    But your answer still rings true in the sense that she would be then bringing potential heat on her spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    You taking all the inconveniences and risk that you can imagine even if you are single but only one pro that is that you use your own bed if you establish relationship as regular or something might worth the shot my opinion

    .

  6. #33154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Any one know what happen to tiff the one who stayed off of commerce rd, have not heard from her or seen a post in about a month.
    She just started posting on STG again. I won't have any time for a few days to see if it is legit.

  7. #33153

    Simple

    You taking all the inconveniences and risk that you can imagine even if you are single but only one pro that is that you use your own bed if you establish relationship as regular or something might worth the shot my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihmw2018  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience / concerns meeting a provider at a house instead of a hotel? Is this normal? What should I be aware of?
    .

  8. #33152

    Blast of the past

    For those the enjoy one of the multiple Ashley the big ass one is coming to town or it's already in town full size truck no for amateurs or shawty search on tryhssss.

  9. #33151

    The butt

    The butt looks familiar doing some dates on Midlo then become SW at chambo ad look fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    Pics look familiar. Anyone make contact with this one?
    .

  10. #33150

    Meeting at a house

    Does anyone have any experience / concerns meeting a provider at a house instead of a hotel? Is this normal? What should I be aware of?

  11. #33149

    Any intel before I FAFO

    Nobody really posts about her much, but she's been around for awhile and is offering a 2 girl. Any red flags I should be wary of?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/177816848

  12. #33148

    Interested in this one too

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    The post about Whitney / Winter got me thinking about the throat goat Winter from Prince George. I know she went away but that was a long time ago. Anyone keeping up with her status? Any chance she is getting out sometime soon?

    Thanks.

    RR.
    Very curious to know if she's still on vacay or out and active in the hobby.

  13. #33147

    Is this one legit? Any reviews out there?


  14. #33146

    Asian Escorts

    What are some of the most reliable services in the area for asian or Japanese woman in the area, and are they easy to set up appointments without going into a bunch of details when arranging.

  15. #33145
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had 2 of the traveling Latina girls together? How were you able to arrange it?

    Thanks.
    Easy to arrange, just have to ask the girl is her roommate is available for a 3-some, the only problem I have had with latino females 85% of the time its not them, I have shown up and they have been older, thicker, and worse of all uglier, the last one I saw was older and thicker, I ended up force fucking her face, because the little guy wasn't interested, and her roommate wasn't any better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape