Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 462 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 6922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I went to Blue Spa on Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield the next day and got full service. I will write a review latter today.
    Don't leave us hanging! How was it?

  2. #5451

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    A new location is better as she had been hosting out of the BI in WL (no friggin way).

    Anyway, I saw in her listing she'd moved, but when I reached out to her, she started dictating exactly where I have to park. (uh uh. NEVER a good thing).

    I'd indicated I'd 'find a spot somewhere' and give her a heads-up when I arrived, and she was still insisting I park in a particular spot because it would be 'easier for me'.

    Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but when a provider is adamant about where I park it becomes a 'pass' for me.

    'Not sure wth that was all about. But that could run the gamut from harmless to major league set-up. Just be wary of your surroundings should you encounter the same BS.

    Too bad. I wanted to give her a whirl.
    Her new location is a large motel with several wings and outside access sliding doors. I've been there for her and several other providers, and they all have to tell you where to park, otherwise you will be wandering all over trying to find her. I've seen her for years, since she started and she is safe.

  3. #5450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Just like the old "stop at this place and get me a soda" deal. Shop clerk is the look out.
    Yep.

    It just reeked of a set-up.

    Again – I don't know what her intentions were, but at a minimum, identifying your vehicle to a provider is never a good idea for a myriad of reasons – none of which typically bode well for you.

    I typically try to park a way away from the actual location anyway to avoid any 'surveillance' by an accomplice (or others).

    It was her persistent insistence on having me park in a particular spot that came off as more than a simple 'suggestion'.

  4. #5449
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    A new location is better as she had been hosting out of the BI in WL (no friggin way).

    Anyway, I saw in her listing she'd moved, but when I reached out to her, she started dictating exactly where I have to park. (uh uh. NEVER a good thing).

    I'd indicated I'd 'find a spot somewhere' and give her a heads-up when I arrived, and she was still insisting I park in a particular spot because it would be 'easier for me'.

    Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but when a provider is adamant about where I park it becomes a 'pass' for me.

    'Not sure wth that was all about. But that could run the gamut from harmless to major league set-up. Just be wary of your surroundings should you encounter the same BS.

    Too bad. I wanted to give her a whirl.
    Just like the old "stop at this place and get me a soda" deal. Shop clerk is the look out.

  5. #5448

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    No full service. First timers get HJ or Russian. After that you can get BJ. She provides nice service but it is slightly overpriced. There is one report of monger that was confronted by a male to pay up when he decided to bail after meeting her.
    A new location is better as she had been hosting out of the BI in WL (no friggin way).

    Anyway, I saw in her listing she'd moved, but when I reached out to her, she started dictating exactly where I have to park. (uh uh. NEVER a good thing).

    I'd indicated I'd 'find a spot somewhere' and give her a heads-up when I arrived, and she was still insisting I park in a particular spot because it would be 'easier for me'.

    Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but when a provider is adamant about where I park it becomes a 'pass' for me.

    'Not sure wth that was all about. But that could run the gamut from harmless to major league set-up. Just be wary of your surroundings should you encounter the same BS.

    Too bad. I wanted to give her a whirl.

  6. #5447

    GB. SW Update

    Stopped by and spoke to Lilly. Tina and Anne are gone for good. Bummer!

    But Eva was there it's her second day. She's a spinner with nice B / Cs.

    The lot was essentially empty at 9:30 am. So the entrance is not very discreet. Apparently, they have a new name, "River View? Spa.

    I'll have to see Eva soon when time permits. Overall it's nice new clean place.

  7. #5446

    Disclaimer

    It's a disclaimer. Most sex parlors have them. With or without signs, I get full. Ignore it.

    Say you can't read.

    Always glad to to help.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include the sign.

  8. #5445

    Burn

    Went back to Burn for the first time in a couple of months, called only one girl available, and forgot to get her name. I opted for a soft massage, which was pretty much immediate edging after a 20-second back rub LOL. Flipped and received L2 service with the notorious saran wrap, more was available, but way to rich for me.

  9. #5444

    Re: King Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    LOL you know how many times I've fucked a chick looking at one of those signs. I've never gotten below lvl2 at king spa.
    Good for you I also don't attend parlors often once a year if that. Safe to say I will never go back to King Spa.

    Thanks for your feedback though.

  10. #5443

    RE: King Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkrapeGloat  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess that spells things out. I was planing on making the trip at some point, but thanks for saving me the trouble.
    I went to Blue Spa on Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield the next day and got full service. I will write a review latter today.

  11. #5442

    Signs

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include the sign.
    I was at the Reflexology in WL and the sign said to keep your underwear one. I ignored it, nothing was said and got a massage with a HE HJ.

  12. #5441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    LOL you know how many times I've fucked a chick looking at one of those signs. I've never gotten below lvl2 at king spa.
    Same here! All over the USA.

  13. #5440
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrapeGloat  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess that spells things out. I was planing on making the trip at some point, but thanks for saving me the trouble.
    LOL you know how many times I've fucked a chick looking at one of those signs. I've never gotten below lvl2 at king spa.

  14. #5439

    Re Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctguy1988  [View Original Post]
    Did she do Nuru with FS?
    No full service. First timers get HJ or Russian. After that you can get BJ. She provides nice service but it is slightly overpriced. There is one report of monger that was confronted by a male to pay up when he decided to bail after meeting her.

  15. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include the sign.
    Well I guess that spells things out. I was planing on making the trip at some point, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape