Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1152
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #192
    Shill for CCG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 67

    Ms lee and Peach

    Visiting Indianapolis this week and contacted good heaven any feedback on peach? I saw ms lee in Nashville and had one of the best experience ever!! Any feed back on peach? Planning on visiting this week.

  2. #191
    Hey, I will be visiting Indianapolis soon, and am curious about Good Heaven. I attempted to see some k-girls when I was in LA, but they gatekeep pretty hard with humaniplex reviews. Is there a verification process with GH? How strict is it?

  3. #190

    Melody, my turn

    I had the pleasure of seeing melody today. I must say she was the best so far. 1st, her over all appearance, great looking woman. Sexy little outfit with some cute heels, great hug and kiss then helped with my shoes and led me by the hand. Once in she helped me disrobe and seemed eager to get things going. Got a quick preview as she got on her knees to take my socks off, then to the shower. Pretty standard there. Afterwards I sat in the chair where I got another round of attention, then asked her to lay back where I retired the favor. Got her off there then climbed up and laid back for some more BBBJ, and in this was she was phenomenal. Suited up and laid her back again. Her legs are so nice and smooth and her boobs are just perfect. If they are enhanced, I couldn't tell. So big and soft. Asked her to ride me some and damn did she. Her boobs look amazing from that view. Moved to the side of the bad for some standing mish, and I think another O as she let me really pound her til I finished. Great clean up some cuddle time for 5-10 min with some stroking. Then she really tried to get the second one out in our last 15 min. I didn't but damn it was fun letting her try. These girls really are a top notch service!!

  4. #189

    Melody

    Saw Melody recently after I read the glowing reviews on her and received more info from Wavemaker. I've been doing this for a while now and seen a lot of girls but Melody is probably the best experience I've had in the hobby. The only downside was a little hiccup by the scheduler which worked itself out. She answered the door and greeted me with a kiss. She has very soft lips and I immediately liked what I saw. She took my shoes off and led me to the bedroom. A few more kisses then she undressed me. Off to the bathroom where she cleaned us both up in the shower. She's pretty thorough in the cleaning process which I enjoyed. I know her ad says her boobs are natural and a few said they're fake. Her boobs are absolutely amazing. She has the most perfect nipples as well. I'm a boob guy and I was in heaven. If my wife ever gets her boobs done we're going to Korea to get them done. They felt so natural and were in my mouth a lot of the hour. Not going to go into the rest but it was just as good as the lead up. She's one of the sweetest girls I've met in the hobby and I think it was genuine. It's always a job at the end of the day but she's really sweet. She treated me better than any one else has in the hobby. Finished with another shower which was a nice touch. She did say she's off to Missouri but said she wants to come back. I hope she does because she was perfect to me.

  5. #188

    My guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vivian? It looks like she might be an independent provider that is new to town?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivibeauty-24

    I'm not really familiar with girls outside of the agencies, but her pics look interesting.
    Being she is using a 312 area code, I'm sure there is a screener being used. Could be another agency testing the waters if GH is doing good.

  6. #187

    Vivian?

    Has anyone seen Vivian? It looks like she might be an independent provider that is new to town?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivibeauty-24

    I'm not really familiar with girls outside of the agencies, but her pics look interesting.

  7. #186

    Arina

    Had a visit w Arina. Man, these GH girls do not disappoint. Sweet, cute young thing with a nice body. I love how they make me feel like they want to be there. It is a little bit of a premium price to some other options, but you do get what you pay for this case.

    Not to give too much away, but the place is nice and feels secure. I see the girls rotate out after a couple weeks. I would like to see her stick around a bit, but I am comfortable w the girls they are getting. Variety is a good thing, I guess. See the web site, reach out to them. Profiles of the girls have links to their TER profiles. All you need to know.

  8. #185

    Marvelous Melody

    I took the K-Girl plunge today and saw Melody for a 1 hr. Appointment. So glad I did. She is beautiful. And what an incredible body! Melody is exactly my type of gal: a cute, energetic, sexpot sweetheart with a charismatic smile and big boobs. I hope she comes back to Indy often. Will try to see her as often as I can afford it. PM me for more details.

  9. #184

    Baby Arina

    With all the fuss over Melody, I figured she would be busy so I opted for Arina. Goddddddayum. I'm glad I did. Petite and cute af. Answered the door in a tiny two piece sailor type outfit with no bra or panties. She has a bangin ass body. I'm horrible at guessing Asians age, but if she's over 25 I'd be shocked. Nice man made B's maybe small C. Neat little Bush up top and smooth as silk underneath. Fucked about every way I knew how. Flirty, fun, & eager to please. She is the second K girl I've seen so I'll say that much of the stuff is SOP. Mirrors strategically placed is a nice touch. Thoroughly enjoyed my hour with her.

    Aj8.

  10. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Goodheaven appears to not have photos and such. Where are you guys contacting now. Check my profile if suspicious, I have tons of reviews. Feel free to DM. Goodheaven website just looks like it's not updated to me?
    https://good-heaven.com/

  11. #182

    New website?

    Goodheaven appears to not have photos and such. Where are you guys contacting now. Check my profile if suspicious, I have tons of reviews. Feel free to DM. Goodheaven website just looks like it's not updated to me?

  12. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how long she's in town? I texted the scheduler and they wanted to screen me again to find out how long she's here til. I'm out of town on vacation until Sunday.
    I was told the 20th.

  13. #180

    Melody

    I saw Melody and can endorse everything already mentioned.

    It's rare you see a Korean with such an amazing body, but, more importantly, she is gorgeous and super sweet.

    Curves for days but still very healthy and fit. Really good BBBJ. She has a seductive smile and really aims to please. I enjoyed talking with her after just as much as her premium performance. She has a great sense of humor and really puts you at ease. You can get lost in her eyes if you let your guard down.

    I'll see her again before she leaves without any hesitation. Treat her well.

  14. #179

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    I love seeing Sam from DI. Do I see her again or do I spend the extra and take a chance with Melody!!
    Melody is what I'm thinking. It's the boobs <3.

  15. #178

    Which do I choose!

    I love seeing Sam from DI. Do I see her again or do I spend the extra and take a chance with Melody!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape