Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22846

    Coming to Dayton / Springfield

    Hey guys, looking to find a reliable provider is the Dayton / Springfield area on Friday and wanting to get some recommendations. You can PM details, price range from 1-2 bills non rushed.

  2. #22845

    AYTA? Nope

    Might have been fine, might not have been. I think you played it right and if I were thinking clearly at that moment, I would do the same. Sometimes I don't think so clearly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Happened about 2 weeks ago, and she doesn't have a current ad, so maybe doesn't matter, but can't hurt.

    Uneven communication led to a definte time and place. Notel in Huber, you prob. Know which. She texted me while I was driving adding a request that I text when 5 minutes away, so I park where I can see the notel lot and tell her I'm 5 away. She's not there yet. Great.

    I see a car pull up and a skinny chic get out of the passenger side and go into the lobby. She comes out and I get a text. She didn't know there was a room deposit, so can I meet her in the parking lot and give it to her up front?

    No. I am not handing cash to a provider I don't know in a notel parking lot with her driver around and then hanging out while she checks in. If she does. I explained as politley as I could, dipped and blocked her number after getting two complaint texts..

  3. #22844

    Snow White near miss

    Happened about 2 weeks ago, and she doesn't have a current ad, so maybe doesn't matter, but can't hurt.

    Uneven communication led to a definte time and place. Notel in Huber, you prob. Know which. She texted me while I was driving adding a request that I text when 5 minutes away, so I park where I can see the notel lot and tell her I'm 5 away. She's not there yet. Great.

    I see a car pull up and a skinny chic get out of the passenger side and go into the lobby. She comes out and I get a text. She didn't know there was a room deposit, so can I meet her in the parking lot and give it to her up front?

    No. I am not handing cash to a provider I don't know in a notel parking lot with her driver around and then hanging out while she checks in. If she does. I explained as politley as I could, dipped and blocked her number after getting two complaint texts.

    AITA? Don't know, but wouldn't do it differently.

    Stay safe.

  4. #22843
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I had answered an ad on stg that showed a 19 yr old girl So I sent a message and got a fairly quick response with rates and a note saying that was premium for 16 yr old girl Spidey senses went off and I politely declined and blocked the number Wish I had copied the link first now to show everyone Not sure if that was the sting ad or not but I sure wasn't taking a chance since they said she was 16.
    I talked to her too. I asked her to verify with a pic of a boob and making a hand sign. She says she can't do nudity due to age but she would do the sign.

    I said if you're 19 what difference does it make? That's when she said she wasn't, that was just the minimum age Skip let's them post and I said goodbye.

    Like if she was really going to meet a strange dude in a hotel she'd be squeamish about showing a tit? No. That's to build a case that you knew her age.

  5. #22842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Miss Lexie Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    The first red flag is the request for a $200 deposit up front. Is there anyone here willing to do that? No? If there is, you should do an image search first.

    https://www.misslexielynn.com/

    BAM.

  6. #22841
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    How'd the visit go?
    The visit never happened. I got a bunch of excuses shortly before a visit was to occur and I decided to cancel. Never rescheduled.

  7. #22840
    Pictures are OK, but that text reads like AI all the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]

  8. #22839

  9. #22838

    Searching

    Been out of the game for a while and would like to get back in. Would like to find someone who does not do any BB. Preferably mature but not a must. Any suggestions?

  10. #22837

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the sting ad was posted?

    I don't remember seeing anything suspicious on STG.
    I had answered an ad on stg that showed a 19 yr old girl So I sent a message and got a fairly quick response with rates and a note saying that was premium for 16 yr old girl Spidey senses went off and I politely declined and blocked the number Wish I had copied the link first now to show everyone Not sure if that was the sting ad or not but I sure wasn't taking a chance since they said she was 16.

  11. #22836

    Scam

    She had ads running in 12 different cities on Thursday. What you need to do is put someone's ad in your follow folder then open the folder and it there is more than one ad per day she is trying to scam people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded69  [View Original Post]
    No idea if they are legit, but $40 deposits for in calls seems off to me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/177603363

  12. #22835

    Another one to watch out for

    No idea if they are legit, but $40 deposits for in calls seems off to me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/177603363

  13. #22834

    Help

    Has anyone seen this lady? She is in Middletown at a motel. She doesn't give a name so I can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/018/Njg...U1OTI2OTE.webp

  14. #22833

    Renee

    How'd the visit go?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJonez  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting with Renee set up for tomorrow. Communication has been good so far. I wish there was some Intel on her but so far everything seems to be on the up and up. I'll let you know how it goes.

  15. #22832

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Typically a scam. They want you to text them the card info before the visit. POOF. The dollars on the card are gone, then they block you. It's no different than cashapping them money before you meet. Don't pay till after the fun has ended. Be safe out there.
    Thanks I thought so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape