Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 8731
-
10-21-24 20:13 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 66I'd love to know more!
I agree about the 170 lbs thing--it crossed my mind as well.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
If anyone has a good or bad experience, please post or DM!
ODH.
-
10-21-24 14:58 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 977Rosey
Anyone have recent report on Rosey and her magical hands? I know there was post a while back but nothing since.
-
10-21-24 13:28 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 216Well?
Did you ever get a chance to see her? How was your experience?
Originally Posted by HanzoAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 16:44 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 982She may originally be from the Bronx & she may have been a teacher at some point before her hubby got locked up for child porn, if she lives in the Bronx & is a teacher is it odd that she posts multiple times daily from the same dump of a ho house?
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 22:46 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 244Italian MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/760882036744
It looks like Jess is back in town in Milford. I wanted to provide a review of her when I saw her back in May. It was one of the most craziest experiences I ever had with a provider.
It was late on a Fri night and I was in the mood for some pussy. I was drawn to Italian MILF post on STG. It was a typical 2 call setup. Comms were good which lead me to motel with the number six in Milford. Saw a lot of thugs hanging out in the parking lot blasting music while heading over to the entrance. Once in the lobby there were a lot of women hanging around talking on their phones whom I suspect were providers. The front desk clerk was behind some glass. I probably should have turned around but I decided to continue on.
Arrived at the room and knocked on the door. Jess opened the door to reveal a very beautiful MILF. She was dressed in red lingerie showing off her curves. I am a boob man and she definitely had a nice pair. She definitely looks better in person than her pix.
She gave me a hug and we chatted to warm things up. She handed me a drink to help. Like others have said she is definitely a talker. And yes A LOT. I didn't mind that as I prefer that over providers who are mute, mechanical and business like. I. e. Dead fish.
Then the craziness began. There was a pounding at the door followed by non stop yelling "Yo *****! Give me my money! Open the goddamn door!" This went on for what felt like an eternity. Jess went over to open the door and this chick continued screaming and another dude pushed his way in. Initially I thought this was a variation of the "mad bf scam" that I always read about on this forum but it wasn't. Jess started screaming that she did not have her money. I jumped in and tried to be NATO and keep the peace. The crazy chick kept screaming at Jess. "I am going to get you! I am going to get you!" I was surprised no one on the floor came over to see the commotion as we certainly woke up the entire floor. After 3 min of yelling back and forth. They finally left. That crazy chick then was screaming outside the window in the parking lot harassing some other woman along with the dude she was with. Finally the motel front clerk had to break things up.
Jess was in a mess and started crying. I tht it was crocodile tears but they were real. I gave her a hug and she told me she was from the bronx and only does this occasionally to pay for bills. She told me her day job was a teacher. Not sure if I believe that. LOL! After 20 min of chatting, she started to give me a sensual BBBJ. Covered up for cowgirl position at my request so I could get a great view of her puppies. Switched over to missionary and pounded her hard to finish inside.
She wanted to chat some more but it was real late at that point and I had to get going. While leaving. Saw more hoes and thugs in the lobby and parking lot. I had no idea that this motel was like that. I was surprised my car wasn't broken into or keyed. All in all a crazy night. I know I am going to get raked over the coals for this review. But I tht she was worth it. Damage was $80 QV with no haggle. But I was there 1. 5 hour albeit a lot of chit chat. GFE service. Definitely no demons. If you can meet her at a good motel, I think you will have a good time. Treat her well.
Stay safe,
Vipercum
-
10-18-24 21:18 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 312Incall?
Where's she host out of in New Haven?
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 21:06 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 380Photos come back all over the country. Probably a BS ad.
Originally Posted by Joejo
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 19:52 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 335Rachel
I had a satisfying dream with this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/729587870626
It's not her in the photo, but she's a Colombian with a great smile, and awesome banging body. Everything covered, BJ, reverse CG, DS, mish, a tiny bit rushed but it didn't bother me much.
-
10-18-24 16:28 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 142That phat pussy looks creampie ready. Anyone TOFTT yet?
Originally Posted by Joejo
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 16:25 #7492Banned Member

Posts: 495You serious?
If you're paying for pussy, might as well pay for attractive pussy. This girl definitely doesn't skip a meal.
Originally Posted by Joejo
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 10:54 #7491Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone visited yet?
Has anyone made a visit? Also posted in Cali a while back so not sure if this is a real ad, but looks promising if it is. Any insight appreciated. Thanks.
https://callescort.org/203-586-0201
-
10-17-24 20:18 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 312Trixie
So I have been in comms with Trixie for a few days. Even spoke to a female on the phone. Her pics sorta throw me off bc the 1st one (in the circle) her face looks fuller. And in the others she looks thinner. BUT what throws me is she lists her weight as 170? Imo there's no way the girl in any of these pics could be 170 lbs? Has anyone seen her? I looked her name up but came up with a bunch of older reviews on other Trixie's. Give me your opinion. I may TOFTT but I'd love to hear someone say she's safe and legit. Currently at the 6 in MILF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/westh...k/922996031615
-
10-17-24 11:48 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 329Stay FAR away. For some reason no one reported on this chick but I'd bet many have seen her. Scabs EVERYWHERE. Absolutely disgusting woman. Bright side, she brushed her teeth before she sucked my dick and after. But jesus she's dirty looking. Just don't bother.
Originally Posted by Michaeldangelo
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 11:18 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 27Debb
Informative review, may ask what was the damage? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tnm725
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 10:55 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 32Deb, aka Milford MILF
Saw Deb last week in Orange upon arrival I was told some BS story that the toilet in the room was clogged and maintenance is there blah blah blah. Waited 30 min and pulled off after calling and texting twice. 5 min later calls back and says her phone died. I returned, body not as posted in the pics but not bad for an older woman. Lots of yapping and the dog going after my shoes so she tied it up to the couch. After 20 min I gave her something else to do with the mouth besides talking. Gummer bbjcim and swallowed every drop. Don't think I would repeat skills and enthusiasm has greatly diminished. YMMV, be safe out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...f/234896355695











Reply With Quote





