Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 29362
-
10-21-24 12:56 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 145Sunshine
Went by Sunshine on Post at Washington yesterday and had a note on the door closed on vacation but didn't say when they would be back.
-
10-20-24 20:21 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 198Coral
I just visited Coral and probably one the best experiences I had so far, both girls very attractive. The only negative is that they were very busy.
-
10-20-24 15:16 #24500Senior Member

Posts: 198Sweet Cici
I had a recent experience at Sweet with Cici, I went for FS but she did not let me touch freely. That was a tourn off for me.
-
10-19-24 16:07 #24499Regular Member

Posts: 21And spa
Does anybody have recent intel on and spa? Appointment only no walk ins sign on the door which makes me curious to book for hopes of full time and no interruptions.
-
10-19-24 10:10 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 171Recent visits
Stopped by Sweets recently and was greeted by a pretty attractive chick, on the taller side, not exactly petite but not thick either. Somewhere right smack in the middle. Got to the rub, which was decent. Upon flipping she offered all in. Very nice body! Nice booty, great humble pair up top. $40 plus door fee. Don't remember her name, but she's def taller than the rest. Would repeat. "I'll take the tall one!
Stopped by Sunshine off Post to see Lucy. Nicest booty I've seen on an AM, and overall great body. Her massages are above average with an awesome head rub, however, like the last several times I've seen her she asks for an exorbitant fee for FS, and when I say no she gets pouty and spends the rest of the time flipping between haggling and half paying attention to the massage. I guess I was hoping I'd wore her down by now haha. NOT. She's worth seeing for just a massage but make sure you hold her to the full time you paid for.
Coral on the ns still has a couple of super cute, young girls. Both are great FS and fair. Massages are both decent.
Any decent booty sightings would be much appreciated!
-
10-19-24 00:40 #24497Senior Member

Posts: 480Table shower is just a tease
Yes, I do agree with you, I have been to a few around the country, and they are just like you said, they wash, sometimes do some teasing, even a BJ for a bit, then back to the room or sauna, if they have one. I visited one by Louisville a few months back, she did a good tease at the TS, with a short BJ, then sauna, and back to the room for the FS fun!
Originally Posted by AsianK
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 18:12 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 413You win
The funn (I) est post of the day.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 13:29 #24495Regular Member

Posts: 15She's not there anymore you'll be disappointed. Don't know when she'll be back.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 12:28 #24494Senior Member

Posts: 901Sun Spa AKA Trader Joe's?
Is this the Sun Spa in Castleton near the Trader Joe's?
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
Johnguest.
-
10-18-24 10:21 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 86This. TS's in Indy just make me feel like a big baby, LOL. Closest option for a good table shower is in Danville.
Originally Posted by AsianK
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 13:35 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 145Amanda 317
Any idea on how to reach Amanda? A direct message would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:56 #24491Senior Member

Posts: 251Don't expect the TS in Indy to be like other parts of the country. They merely wash you while you are laying on the table. Girls do not do not get naked and do body glides on the table.
Originally Posted by Hootersman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:26 #24490Senior Member

Posts: 480TS options
Well tomorrow I will be heading into Indy, and I have done a lot of research on MPs with table showers, and here is my list: A, Angel, Una, Rose? Not sure, Ruby, Aquarius, Morning sun, Hanna. These I found out on a couple different websites. Now the ones I called, I don't have their names, but I have digits. W. 56th, 9660; 1188; E38th, 2149; This is just what I found doing some texting and searching. I would be thankful if anyone can give me a bit more guidance on the ones that offer FS with fun on the table shower! TIA.
-
10-17-24 12:07 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 85317 Club
I always got the feeling that Amanda never "fit in" with 317 as far as their circle goes. They were never posting stuff with her like they do the others. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't some swinging and stuff going on with the owners and their crowd and everything. Just get that vibe from them and the way they post. Could be completely wrong about that too, but my spidey sense is tingling on it. Hopefully Amanda and Lisa find something else for themselves whether it be in massage or elsewhere. Just curious how you thought Amanda wasn't seeing many guys recently and is that why she was fired / quit?
Originally Posted by MtbHoosier
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 21:04 #24488Regular Member

Posts: 21Honestly, this makes the most sense. I get the feeling it's all their gym buddies, and rich dudes. Judging by social media they all live too lavish to be cranking out $80 HJ. No pun intended.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





