Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 498 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6475

    Rub Rankings

    Has anyone used this site with any success? Not sure if it's any better than like listcrawer or if it's just a more "high" end website to look for stuff. I've seen both Maria's and Day Dreamers on there, but not really sure about the other "unverified" services. If anyone has some information or personal experience it would be appreciated!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...na/charleston/

  2. #6474

    Dulce

    Any info on This Beauty here? Is this the same Dulce that was mentioned and recommended in earlier posts? She is in Florence right now. Looking to see if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/772071762233

  3. #6473

    Chocolate

    I will be in Charleston next weekend and I have a craving for some Chocolate. Any recommendations would be appreciated, feel free to ask m me.

  4. #6472

    Jenna MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/989322719338 read previous reviews. Seemed somewhat accommodating but could be more at that age. Couldn't grab hair maybe a wig? Will not repeat.

  5. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckDy0792  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/980497278715

    First trip around town in a while. Was very glad to stumble across this legit ad west of downtown. Call her. Happy to share more in PM.
    Surprised mine was a waste of time and $.

  6. #6470

    Lovely dream

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/980497278715

    First trip around town in a while. Was very glad to stumble across this legit ad west of downtown. Call her. Happy to share more in PM.

  7. #6469

    Good reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacg  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Annie / Dakota a few weeks ago and she asked for a deposit. I have never sent a deposit in the past but only did because she has reviews on this site. Big mistake since she ghosted me immediately. Took me for $200. Beware out there. I'm not sure why she did that after she had good reviews on here.
    Does she? All the reviews of her are horrible. She has bad ones in sugar babies too.

  8. #6468
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacg  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Annie / Dakota a few weeks ago and she asked for a deposit. I have never sent a deposit in the past but only did because she has reviews on this site. Big mistake since she ghosted me immediately. Took me for $200. Beware out there. I'm not sure why she did that after she had good reviews on here.
    Contact her again, maybe with a different number. Set an appointment and then when she asks for a deposit, send a screenshot from the previous payment. If she doesn't make it right, I would blast her on skip as a thief. Sometimes you have to play the game and get them to make it right. Doesn't always work but it sends a clear message.

  9. #6467

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacg  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Annie / Dakota a few weeks ago and she asked for a deposit. I have never sent a deposit in the past but only did because she has reviews on this site. Big mistake since she ghosted me immediately. Took me for $200. Beware out there. I'm not sure why she did that after she had good reviews on here.
    She's probably addicted to drugs and needed quick money. These girls care less about reputation and more about what they can get at the moment. Most of them do not enjoy having sex with strangers for money. So if they can get away with the promise of it and still get paid, why wouldn't they?

    Don't send a deposit unless a girl has verifiable reviews with a track record and at the very least a website or very very active social media.

    Even then, be skeptical of it.

  10. #6466

    Annie / Dakota Summerville

    I messaged Annie / Dakota a few weeks ago and she asked for a deposit. I have never sent a deposit in the past but only did because she has reviews on this site. Big mistake since she ghosted me immediately. Took me for $200. Beware out there. I'm not sure why she did that after she had good reviews on here.

  11. #6465

    Pg?

    Anyone know the story on this one? Is she just fat and playing it off like she is expecting? https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/108938717824.

  12. #6464

    Viky

    Went to see her. Obvious pimp involvement as kept texting to see if I was showing while I was in the room with her. Also had an ankle / GPS monitor on. Wasnt horribly friendly either. Make your own decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by RinkyDink  [View Original Post]
    Was she on Northwoods at the RR inn? I was trying to set something up for later this evening, but not if she's there. Shame, looks fun. I got harassed by LEO for just circling that parking lot one evening.

  13. #6463
    Quote Originally Posted by RinkyDink  [View Original Post]
    Was she on Northwoods at the RR inn? I was trying to set something up for later this evening, but not if she's there. Shame, looks fun. I got harassed by LEO for just circling that parking lot one evening.
    She was! I had no problems with LEO, but for sure can't say that's always going to be 100%.

  14. #6462

    Viky

    Quote Originally Posted by HogHead72  [View Original Post]
    She looks better in person TBH, wonderful body I could'nt keep my hands off her big ole ass LOL. She was very pleasant, doesn't speak English, but really got into the session. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.
    Was she on Northwoods at the RR inn? I was trying to set something up for later this evening, but not if she's there. Shame, looks fun. I got harassed by LEO for just circling that parking lot one evening.

  15. #6461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman89  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/557659463500

    Reached out since not many providers in Summerville.

    TCB was good, quick and easy.

    In person, while the face was the same, the belly was way bigger. Tried to start the dream, but then the b attidude came out of her too. Left before the dream was supposed to be over. Too much rush, the catfish, and the attidude.
    I believe she is pregnant. A fellow monger has a bad session with her as well 2 x. For some reason you can't leave a comment on list crawlers so others can be aware and not waste their money!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape