Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 59516
-
10-18-24 11:07 #56081Senior Member

Posts: 210You're not going to find the access, quality or low price here in Atlanta that you do in Tampa or Orlando. Uncle LEO has seen to that. Lots of good spots run out of town. Especially in Lawrenceville. That area does have quite a few Latina L3 Apartments with varying degrees of quality. There is a category for it down on the Atlanta page.
Originally Posted by DrBroham
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 06:38 #56080Senior Member

Posts: 81IF its the same Cici, she is tease only and a b*&tch about it. She bounces around a few spots and I avoid her at all costs.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 21:02 #56079Senior Member

Posts: 48Greetings from Tampa!
What's going on you guys! I find myself in the northern ATL area (Lawrenceville) since the hurricane gave my house a good spanking. Will be here for a week and want to try out some of you'll favorite spots. I've been kinda reading and is it safe to say there's not that many 3 L in the area or are kept super lowkey. Unlike my area if you read the forums. Wawa spa off I85 of the of few good ones? Ima going to do a little more research but if you'll want to help out shoot me a message and I'll help you'll out if you're in the TPA area! Safe to say the going rate here is about the same? . 80 Mario coins for an hour and 160 for the 3 L tip?
Stay safe you'll hmu if you'll need rec in the TPA area.
-
10-17-24 15:36 #56078Senior Member

Posts: 54Wrong Massage Season
You went to the wrong Massage Season. Try the one in Ellijay, and you will get different results.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 09:39 #56077Senior Member

Posts: 34Your best bet is probably WaWa spa off I-85. I'd call and make sure to say you want to see options. Pepsi (if she's still there) is very attractive, Toy (I'm sure that's not how you spell it but it seemed to be pronounced that way) was also hot. It's been a while since I've visited but they're consistent. Historically I've paid $60 house with TS and $200 for the tip for FS.
Originally Posted by Baja910
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 21:49 #56076Senior Member

Posts: 82Massage Season
Drove by many times and had not saw any reports so decided give massage Season in Dawsonville a shot, Cici gave nice TS followed up by quality massage with lots of teasing but sadly no finish, just a offer of DIY.
-
10-16-24 19:45 #56075Senior Member

Posts: 352Baja 910
I think you will likely need to go to an Asian apartment. Not my bailiwick, but you can search and likely find what you are looking for if you have the $$. There are some KAMPS around. EK healing off 78 near Stone Mountain may be your best bet, but not too close to Dunwoody. Good luck.
Jj.
Originally Posted by Baja910
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 19:37 #56074Senior Member

Posts: 305Intel & help needed
First of all let me contribute from my area. In Dillon SC there is a hidden gem called Q spa. FS w beautiful Kgirl attendants.
I have RTFF. The options in this thread seem endless. Between Dunwoody to ATL airport & surrounding area where might I find FS w beautiful Kgirls? Thanks!!
-
10-16-24 17:14 #56073Senior Member

Posts: 124Gotcha. Thankfully that's not the case then cause that would be horrible if it was haha.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 14:49 #56072Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes, Shakira is above average but not excellent. Sometimes she can be in a hurry. But she always pleases!
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 12:29 #56071Senior Member

Posts: 81Spring Fayetteville
Thumbs down.
Originally Posted by XxxTriplePlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 12:11 #56070Regular Member

Posts: 1Thumbs up.
Originally Posted by XxxTriplePlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 11:37 #56069Regular Member

Posts: 10FYI Sunshine
Sunshine in Acworth is now $. 80 for 1 hr.
-
10-16-24 09:17 #56068Regular Member

Posts: 20Visiting the area
I don't need specifics can I just get a thumbs up or a thumbs down on Spring Massage Therapy in fayetteville?
-
10-16-24 01:14 #56067Regular Member

Posts: 16$ Question
Hey guys, just wanting to make sure I've not being getting fcked on $, with the fc spa's inside perimeter ie buckhead / midtown what's a solid price range to stick to for L3, post pm is open thanks in advance.












Reply With Quote





