Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36484

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243

    What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.

  2. #36483

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/101072480436

    Wow look at this provider. Any intel on this provider? She definitely looks fine and has a great body. Let me know if any of yall tried her out, you can also DM based on the experience.
    She's been around a while. I don't recall any amazing reviews or bad reviews. We chatted, just couldn't connect. Haven't seen her advertise for a while and I was hoping to eventually check that box. But not for the donation. Pretty sure the pictures she is using are from a few years back.

  3. #36482

  4. #36481

    New Red head

    Any one seen her before? She located on the Northside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/001437059097

  5. #36480

    Italian / mistress Sophia

    Decided to the roll the dice on this one the other day. I do believe the pics are her but they were taken during better times. Her body is still quite nice, but she had a bunch of scar tissue from possibly burns or something else on different parts of her body. She was relatively nice. Performance was ok but nothing special. Donation for the hour is definitely (3. 0) too high for what was provided, no MSOG, no BBBJ, and little to no kissing. On a positive her kitty was quite tight. Not the worst experience ever but definitely not great. I wouldn't repeat but feel free to giver her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177653032

  6. #36479

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/101072480436

    Wow look at this provider. Any intel on this provider? She definitely looks fine and has a great body. Let me know if any of yall tried her out, you can also DM based on the experience.
    Price is too steep for me. It'd be interesting to know what services she provides to justify that amount. She says she looks like her pictures, but it's not what she would really look like because they are heavily filtered. So, she's clearly showing some deception. Agree her body looks good though.

  7. #36478

    Spider Bite Sexy Slim

    I had a dream with Sexy Slim this morning, I have had good times with her and bad times, and of course her hotel is horrible danger pit. Went for quick head, cim and got it. She sucked thousands of cocks and does a good job, swallowed all of my load. Nice girl but wasting away! Both of her legs were covered with spider bites and she already small tits were deflating. She offers bareback anything, and no real upcharge, but guys you need to think twice about BBFS! I am concerned even about BBBJ, but no way I can ever do BBFS with her again. It just ain't worth the risk!

    LB.

  8. #36477

    Beautiful, Classy, and Sexy VIP Low-Volume GFE Provider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/101072480436

    Wow look at this provider. Any intel on this provider? She definitely looks fine and has a great body. Let me know if any of yall tried her out, you can also DM based on the experience.

  9. #36476

    Hotel No House

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around the mustang area? If so, that's a no go for me.
    She lost the house several months ago. It was her grandma's or Aunt's place but the electricity and water got shut off then she lost it altogether.

    She has been bouncing hotels since then but has been mostly in the JTB area, but not in the Mustang shit hole.

    She has gone thru several roommates as they turn out to be crooks or come with too much drama.

    Since someone asked, she's not into Greek or rimming (maybe receiving). Treat her right nevertheless as she is one of the nicer providers with no drama. She has never watched the clock or rushed me.

  10. #36475
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around the mustang area? If so, that's a no go for me.
    No clothes or the usual shit, so not sure she is living there, but my incall was at that hotel. I had no issues, but I was at 3 pm.

    LB.

  11. #36474
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around the mustang area? If so, that's a no go for me.
    I saw her maybe 6 months ago. Only got a hummer. She was staying in a house in the Sans Souci area. Pretty sure she was living there. But I think she works out of a hotel sometimes as well. I felt totally safe at her house.

  12. #36473

    Mustang

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?

    LB.
    Is she still around the mustang area? If so, that's a no go for me.

  13. #36472

    Allie

    So was ready for a dream with someone young and not on the candy so I rolled the dice on this one. Glad I did. She looks exactly like her pics. She was off gate parkway the other day. Met her at an upscale spot She was staying at. $$$ for the hour, I know it's steep but like I said wanted something young and candy free. Negotiated BBBJ into the dream. Arrived at the agreed upon time and she was ready. When I got on the elevator there was a young girl getting off, more on that. Walked in and got down to business. BBBJ was good wish it was longer but don't we all. Hit it doggy and switched to Mish with some dfk, more BBBJ and then back to doggy for the finish. After the deed we were laying there and didn't realize was texting someone. 10 minutes left and there's a knock at the door and it's her girl that I saw getting off the elevator. I think it's her partner but not sure. A good time but not sure I'd repeat because off the interruption, YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241016_173729_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #36471

    Info on Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I'd call her again. Seen her yesterday, she's older but I was coming for the T&A. Super nice, and the ass is thick like I like
    I've seen her a couple times. Tried to see her back in March. I had a last second appointment and had to cancel. Which I did. I called her and she texted me back. Moral of the story is. She won't see you if you cancel an appointment. Even if it was confirmed. Oh well.

  15. #36470

    Anyone seen her

    I love her tits. Anyone experience her yet?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/jville-fls-baddest-come-find-o/145194398798

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape