Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14859
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    The same Sookie from the CC website? I posted this question once before, while there were replies to the post, I don't believe anyone has yet stated if it's the same Sookie!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407
    From what I've read yes she is.

  2. #14858

    Same Sookie?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Iy will likely be in winter park off i4, or on I drive. Get her info now and plan to see her. Great DD natural assets and DT oral talents. DM if you want to link up with her. Great kitty and very passionate, GFE.
    The same Sookie from the CC website? I posted this question once before, while there were replies to the post, I don't believe anyone has yet stated if it's the same Sookie!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407

  3. #14857

    Sookie will have an incall this weekend Friday-Sunday

    Iy will likely be in winter park off i4, or on I drive. Get her info now and plan to see her. Great DD natural assets and DT oral talents. DM if you want to link up with her. Great kitty and very passionate, GFE.

  4. #14856

    Winter Park

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm traveling to Winter Park soon and looking for some great UTR gals. Please send me your best recommendations. I typically like spinners but quality outweighs body types. Thanks in advance!

    HH.
    It is a black hole. I have been asking for the past year.

  5. #14855

    Huge breasted MILF Latina

    My girl Laura is looking for dates. If you like Latin milfs with Huge breast and a thick ass. Hit me up. She looking to make new clients who treat her well. Trust me. You will enjoy your time. She is 2. 5 Mario coins for FS gf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20241015-WA0001.jpg‎   IMG-20241015-WA0003.jpg‎   IMG-20241015-WA0002.jpg‎  

  6. #14854

    Rode the Sophia train and glad to have hopped on

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. Treat her well...
    I also give thumbs up to Sophia. Dreamed of meeting at her place after one-day scheduling. She met me at the door in nice lingerie that did not cover any of her important features. We went to the room and started with standing BBBJ which turned into a more horizontal version of the same. Switched to DATY then to body2body, and got so eager I was getting ready to burst. Good thing she put one of her extra thick raincoats on me because it dulled the senses enough for me to keep going for a while. Finally filled the bag while she talked dirty to me. All in all, will repeat when I can schedule again with enough advance notice. And thank you for the intro Orlo69.

  7. #14853

    Debary, Orange City, Sanford

    Anyone have a UTR they would be willing to share info?

  8. #14852

    Ml1

    Finally got a chance to meet with this lovely lady. She has already been review extensively and didn't disappoint one bit. Cute, fun great body, ass is plump and juciy. Backshots in doggy were absolutely diabolical LOL and Bbj had me in full starfish top tier for sure. Will repeat. I'm not her gate keeper. Shout out to WestOO your the man.

  9. #14851

    Jenna still amazing!

    Been out of the UTR Game for a bit hit up Jenna and was able to meet up she is like fine wine every session just gets better! Glad I was able to see her with that energy she got uff yeah ATF right there! Go see her if you haven't! Great time great fun!

  10. #14850

    Winter Park Recommendations

    Hi I'm traveling to Winter Park soon and looking for some great UTR gals. Please send me your best recommendations. I typically like spinners but quality outweighs body types. Thanks in advance!

    HH.

  11. #14849

    Trail Mix

    I was driving down the trail yesterday and I stopped at Race Trac to grab a cold beverage that's when I ran into Tessa. We chatted for a bit and we exchanged numbers. The next morning I called and scheduled a visit and the my dream began. In my dream I was with a sweet skinny woman in her 30's, 5'7", she had pretty eyes, DT hoctauha skills and she honestly was very tight. Honestly it was exactly what I needed. She says she's looking for regulars.

    I'm not a senior but DM me and I'll provide the number.

    Thank you and happy hunting.

    - SJ.

  12. #14848

    Looking for some new friends

    Hi!

    I have been on here for quite sometime. I would love to get contact with someone! I usually prefer more mature providers MILF, cougar, gilf. I usually see Rosie in Dr. Phillips have since the days she lived in Kissimmee behind the Walmart. Boston Pam and the infamous Patricia from ihop. If you know you know haha.

  13. #14847

    Sookie

    I had the pleasure to meet Sookie a few days ago and she did not disappoint. I met her at Motel X on short notice for HH. As mentioned before she's got great all natural DD. Her BJJ skills are very good and she definitely gets into it. Big thanks to OrlandoOD for the number, he's the gatekeeper.

  14. #14846
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper21  [View Original Post]
    Paid another visit to the one and only Jersey Girl last weekend. Spending time with her gets better and better each time and it's great when she remembers what you like and dislike. She goes out of her way to make sure you are having a great time and takes direction well. Can't wait to see her again.
    It was so nice seeing you again sweetheart. Thank you for coming by.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  15. #14845

    USASG Is blocked by them

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    I tried this link but is getting an error:

    "Sorry but you've clicked a link on the website that we block
    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic)"

    I'll defer your question to someone who has seen her before and can click on this link to view the pic.

    Yumyum1.
    Just copy and paste the link in a new tab instead if clicking on it from usasg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape