Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 686 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8499
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...flint-14694035

    Harlow passed away earlier this month.
    Never seen her but that's unfortunate. Papa Be.

  2. #8498
    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    Abby, also previously on STG, was one of her best friends. When she died at the beginning of August, Harlow took it hard. Then someone in her family died. That hit her even harder. She had been clean a couple months prior to all this but then started using again right before she died. Don't know how she died for certain but she was really struggling. Super sad for her and her family. She was a unique person, that's for sure. I'll miss her.
    OD'ing right after being clean is not that uncommon. They get back into it and think they have a similar tolerance as before they stopped using leading to an easier OD. Sorry to hear she's gone.

  3. #8497
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, damn. She was fun. Been about 2 years since I last seen her. Do you know what happened?
    Most these ladies use the only ones that seem to survive are the crack-heads. By all accounts she overdosed. It was a struggle for her, most don't make it over a long enough timeline.

  4. #8496
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #8495

    RIP Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, damn. She was fun. Been about 2 years since I last seen her. Do you know what happened?
    Abby, also previously on STG, was one of her best friends. When she died at the beginning of August, Harlow took it hard. Then someone in her family died. That hit her even harder. She had been clean a couple months prior to all this but then started using again right before she died. Don't know how she died for certain but she was really struggling. Super sad for her and her family. She was a unique person, that's for sure. I'll miss her.

  6. #8494
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...flint-14694035

    Harlow passed away earlier this month.
    Seriously, damn. She was fun. Been about 2 years since I last seen her. Do you know what happened?

  7. #8493

    Harlow RIP

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...flint-14694035

    Harlow passed away earlier this month.

  8. #8492

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an active ad anywhere?
    They robbed someone at gunpoint a couple days ago so might be taking a couple days off? Idk, was in the rip-off section.

  9. #8491

    Coco

    I recently saw her and I think that will be my last visit. She was out of it and wasn't really herself. It's unfortunate. Papa Be.

  10. #8490

    Anyone seen her?


  11. #8489

    Sydney

    Does she have an active ad anywhere?

  12. #8488

    Alix

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Alix is still around? Haven't seen an ad for her but would like to if anyone has current contact info.
    If I remember correctly, she retired a few years ago.

    Ben.

  13. #8487

    Alix

    Anyone know if Alix is still around? Haven't seen an ad for her but would like to if anyone has current contact info.

  14. #8486

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    I don't like doing this but I feel like I need to. I know this will probably make some on here mad but I saw her a few weeks back and it was

    basically one of the worst experiences I've ever had. After reading all the "great" reviews of her I decided to make the trek. First of all I should have backed out

    when she came out of the house. The pics she posts are old. She's easily 30 lbs heavier and 10 years older. My regular had a family thing and I was desperate.

    Went for the hour but was rushed and pushed out after 15 minutes, telling me that she was expecting a family member to drop by. She didn't bother to tell me the 3 or 4 times

    I was on the phone with her going there. Anyway I'm racking it up for a bad experience. Ended up making up for with someone way better (not in Flint). Needless to say I will not ever repeat.

    Or even consider. Sorry if this offends some on here.Not my intention.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/975822242071
    I totally agree, Brother. I have had the same experience. Felt totally rushed on my recent visit. Will not be going back. This board helps keep us safe, happy, and laid. Be safe out there.

  15. #8485

    Left me hanging

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    I don't like doing this but I feel like I need to. I know this will probably make some on here mad but I saw her a few weeks back and it was

    basically one of the worst experiences I've ever had. After reading all the "great" reviews of her I decided to make the trek. First of all I should have backed out

    when she came out of the house. The pics she posts are old. She's easily 30 lbs heavier and 10 years older. My regular had a family thing and I was desperate.

    Went for the hour but was rushed and pushed out after 15 minutes, telling me that she was expecting a family member to drop by. She didn't bother to tell me the 3 or 4 times

    I was on the phone with her going there. Anyway I'm racking it up for a bad experience. Ended up making up for with someone way better (not in Flint). Needless to say I will not ever repeat.

    Or even consider. Sorry if this offends some on here.Not my intention.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/975822242071
    Responded and then ghosted me so guess I was lucky. Thanks for the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape