Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 25713
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22833

    Renee

    How'd the visit go?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJonez  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting with Renee set up for tomorrow. Communication has been good so far. I wish there was some Intel on her but so far everything seems to be on the up and up. I'll let you know how it goes.

  2. #22832

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Typically a scam. They want you to text them the card info before the visit. POOF. The dollars on the card are gone, then they block you. It's no different than cashapping them money before you meet. Don't pay till after the fun has ended. Be safe out there.
    Thanks I thought so.

  3. #22831

    Gift Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDude49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with providers that only will take gift cards for first visit? Basically most on site dayton. 2backpage.com.
    Don't do it. Typically a scam. They want you to text them the card info before the visit. POOF. The dollars on the card are gone, then they block you. It's no different than cashapping them money before you meet. Don't pay till after the fun has ended. Be safe out there.

  4. #22830

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleep25  [View Original Post]
    Good ole Lexi the mother of unicorns. Don't know if the HOF is still a thing these days but she should be in it.
    Saw her last week and she wasn't bad at all. Seen her twice and both times have been descent. Communication sucks and you have to say you are 5 minutes away before you leave the house, but overall she hasn't been bad yet.

  5. #22829

    Probably should avoid her for a while -Ariel

    I've seen her before without issue. Yesterday she was pushing hard for Cash App payment when I got there. Told her cash, not cash app, and she insisted on payment up front. She put it in a drawer beside the bed then came the mystery visitor followed by her disappearance. I guess she just assumed I would eventually leave, which I did. Not before removing my money from the drawer. Buyer beware on her right now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/556869624422

  6. #22828

    Gift cards

    Anyone have experience with providers that only will take gift cards for first visit? Basically most on site dayton. 2backpage.com.

  7. #22827

    Devon

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSmith39  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Devon recently. Helped her get out of Tipp and took her to Middletown but now seems to have disappeared. Anybody have any info?
    Is this the Devon who used to work for Dawn Isabella back in the day?

  8. #22826

    Don't. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I have been thinking about our HOF lately and how she is very noticably absent. She's been entertaining us fellas with a smile on her face for well over a decade. You can't go wrong with her, and I really need to see her again sometime because it's been a few years.
    Don't waste your time or money.

    She's nothing like she used to be.

    Are any of them??

    You might be okay If your over 65. .

  9. #22825

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleep25  [View Original Post]
    Good ole Lexi the mother of unicorns. Don't know if the HOF is still a thing these days but she should be in it.
    I have been thinking about our HOF lately and how she is very noticably absent. She's been entertaining us fellas with a smile on her face for well over a decade. You can't go wrong with her, and I really need to see her again sometime because it's been a few years.

  10. #22824

    Hello Kitty Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Can't say what is setting me off, maybe all the crap pasted on the photos, or just no name / no face with TGTBT description being good cover for a ROB. But if the ad is legit I need to check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/866262301096

    937-732-1780.

    Attached photo from another add might show a tat, the pic is pretty bad.
    100% this is the rip off, scammer Hello Kitty. The photo I attached is a photo she's used in the past in order to try and change things up a bit in order to throw people off. Anyway yeah confirmed and everyone should AVOID!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjYxNTgzNjA5NTYyMWMzMjFkMjlmMDZlZjMyZjM2ZDY1YjA3OGE.jpg‎  

  11. #22823

    This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I should know this one but, memory is blank.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/772184885012
    I was thinking about seeing her about 5 months ago and then a review popped up on her that was pretty bad. I can't remember her name and she doesn't give one in her ad. The monger said she was very thin and had scabs all over her face from her habit. And, I think she had an AA BF lurking around as well. I just passed on her. Be safe out there.

  12. #22822

    This one?

    I should know this one but, memory is blank.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/772184885012

  13. #22821

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by VyGotsky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/261035953867

    I've been trying to see her for a couple of weeks, and very recently, the star is aligned, as did schedules and a visit was set. Conveniently located off of 70 in the Huber Heights area, the location was a safe and clean hotel. She greeted me in a short skirt and white top, the room smelled very clean and out of clutter on the table, was clean. Friendly but chatty at first, we moved into BBBJ, which was hitting the spot for me. After a few minutes, we went through a couple of my personal faves, including mesh, cowgirl, and canine. She was vocal and compliant and kinda into it. Her body reminds me of this "utr" who was posting up near the Beavercreek Meijer: slim with a little baby wear, tight kitty, small chest.

    The damage was $. 2, which was a great value for what I got! I've been on a really bad luck streak with providers lately in that the regulars are letting me down, and new friends were NOT as advertised. Lexi was a break in that bummer chain.


    Read the forums! My experience is not what others have experienced, and YMMV.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    VG
    Good ole Lexi the mother of unicorns. Don't know if the HOF is still a thing these days but she should be in it.

  14. #22820
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Just arrived in Dayton and heard Attorney General on radio talking about a state wide sing. Anyone know if theses providers are still safe. Most have posted altogether in past. LE lope ad has new number, is that a red flag.

    Maneater.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/395808585321
    That's a good # for Maneater, saw her about two weeks ago.

  15. #22819

    Kristi

    I ran into the same thing. I was excited when she responded but like you wanted donations up front. I told her I don't do that and she knows I'm good for it. Then she said it's the direction she's moving in now and if I was serious about seeing her I would at least send half upfront. I told her that's not happening, but if she ever changes her mind to contact me. She was never like that at all when I use to see her. Such a fun time. Sadly I agree it's someone else trying to scam people. And that photo isn't her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    I had hope for a moment that she was back, but I'm like 99% sure some scammer has realized we miss her.

    Message asked for payment in advance via CashApp to "friends acct Shay Wonders" to make a rent deadline. I asked for a photo verification, got the attached.

    Two weeks later got an out of the blue request for "help with my bill $136.78".

    Kristi is one of the few I actually would consdier helping if I could confirm its her, but I don't think so.

    Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape