Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 822 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 12316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10921

    Dimples

    Her friend "Nyce" is taking her place. And has her phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I texted her last month with no reply.

  2. #10920

    No luck for me either

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    I can't get a reply after several attempts.
    I texted her last month with no reply.

  3. #10919

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/581248697184
    I can't get a reply after several attempts.

  4. #10918

    Any info?

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/581248697184

  5. #10917

    1st one worth the wait

    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    Has a residence so that's nice but had people there and especially kids there.
    Had fun with the 1st one. Still have no luck in all this time meeting the 2nd.

  6. #10916

    Any info on her or suggestions?

    Has anybody seen this one before: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samy-esc...t-wayne-393723.

    I'd also be interested in any tips in the area for non-smoker, GFE providers.

  7. #10915

    You didn't miss much with 2nd link

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    Spent the whole day trying to get ahold of these two and got nothing but crickets. So I gave up and tried the Asians that was a bad idea not a good one this week I left. Guess I will try again tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/261644625256

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/304957867042
    Has a residence so that's nice but had people there and especially kids there.

  8. #10914

    Wasted

    Spent the whole day trying to get ahold of these two and got nothing but crickets. So I gave up and tried the Asians that was a bad idea not a good one this week I left. Guess I will try again tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/261644625256

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/304957867042

  9. #10913

    Gabby

    Has anyone seen Gabby recently I know over the years there has been good and bad and I haven't seen her for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/190373565148

  10. #10912

    Not likely

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinHer  [View Original Post]
    Same pics are being posted in STG in Lafayette.

  11. #10911

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and not to bad considering what available in the Fort. I would say she looks old in person and she definitely likes to talk a lot. BBBJ was not the best but pretty good. Might see again.
    She looks old in person because she is old. She is not 42 and possible mid 60's, But very sweet and accommodating willing to please and you need to be gentle as she is very petite. Only complaint is she is a smoker and has a NASTY cough.

  12. #10910

    Vanilla Baby

    Greetings fellow mongers.

    Any info on this Baby? 🤍 Vanilla Baby🍦128166;.

    Location: Fort Wayne.

    Age: 26.

    Hair: Brunette (brown).

    Race: Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

  13. #10909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinHer  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. Generic location is typically a red flag and a couple of the pics can be found online.

  14. #10908

    Please be real


  15. #10907
    Quote Originally Posted by SHJ83  [View Original Post]
    She's still around? Last I heard was she had trouble with her arm years ago.
    Unfortunately, I have not seen her since she lost her arm. She was a gem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape