Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 24701
-
10-17-24 12:35 #22886Senior Member

Posts: 86Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.
Originally Posted by Birdmanz
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 17:17 #22885Senior Member

Posts: 114Visiting St Louis Soon
I'll be visiting St Louis soon and would like to know if you have any favorites you could share with me. I'll be staying downtown and without a car, so hopefully there are some nearby:
AMP?
"Real" Massage (I often need a real massage after traveling).
Outcall 'massage' with side benefits?
Tantra Goddesses?
TIA.
B58.
-
10-16-24 16:43 #22884Regular Member

Posts: 5Kali
Any more info? Trying to book with her now but want to know what to expect. FS? Another post mentioned YMWV, has that been your experience?
Originally Posted by TinyLil
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 14:20 #22883Regular Member

Posts: 5Kali
Does anyone have experience with her? Is she FS? Tried booking a few times but she can be hard to get a hold of. Not a ton of info on here.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ali-28922.html
https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-
-
10-16-24 11:27 #22882Senior Member

Posts: 64Amp
Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?
-
10-16-24 09:41 #22881Banned Member

Posts: 175Thanks
So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 07:12 #22880Senior Member

Posts: 105Jenny in St. Charles
In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.
-
10-15-24 21:54 #22879Senior Member

Posts: 172Never mind. Another Deposit Scam.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:34 #22878Banned Member

Posts: 175She is in Denver
In addition to many other cities, pics are stolen. All over the web. If she answers the door let us know.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:05 #22877Senior Member

Posts: 172Reports?
Anyone seen this lady? Would welcome intel.
-
10-15-24 16:20 #22876Senior Member

Posts: 363Or this one on RR. No name listed.
-
10-15-24 16:12 #22875Senior Member

Posts: 363Anyone seen Ashley Campbell?
-
10-14-24 14:22 #22874Senior Member

Posts: 94I've been to melody in quincy. Always leave happy. If you are the only one you may get 4 hands free and on the flip they go for he without asking. Plenty of over clothes MT sometimes under clothes.
Originally Posted by Eveready1469
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 13:04 #22873Senior Member

Posts: 222Happy feet (Brentwood)
Visited HF in Brentwood last week. I believe the woman who I got was named Sophia but not 100% if that's correct or not. She was short, and skinny with small A-cup breast. About a 6 in the face but very sweet. I'm not fucking them so the looks department isn't a deal breaker for me. When I go to AMP's I actually want a great massage above all else and a HE is a nice little bonus. Sophia gave a great massage. Her attention to detail was on point and the pressure was perfect. After about 30 minutes it was time for the flip and a traditional HE. After the HE we still had good 20 minutes left and she continued with an amazing head, hands and foot massage. I have never felt more relaxed than I did when she was finished. I will definitely be back to see her.
-
10-14-24 12:29 #22872Senior Member

Posts: 195Oceans Massage spa
Anyone had any luck here?? DM me thanks.









Reply With Quote





