Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 363 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1228

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    FuzzyNutz,

    You defiled yon maiden. You beast. Hope you had a good time.

    CookyJar
    I guess after good ol FyzzyNutz pounded that tight pussy of her's she is no longer tight. Bummer ....But she still has a cute face for a BBBJ. I plan to look her up next Friday.

    Cheers

    TM

  2. #1227

    Defiler of woman

    FuzzyNutz,

    You defiled yon maiden. You beast. Hope you had a good time.

    CookyJar

  3. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    Lex,
    The only problem is some of them start calling out your name and chasing your car when they see you drive past. Kind of like a dog. It really great when LEO is parked a block away.
    Sounds like a fine reason too use an alias. Let Leo chase you only to find out your name ISN'T Harry Lipschitz.

  4. #1225

    Erica's ta-ta's.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Erica was not blessed with mammoth breast.
    This I can see. Kind of reminds me of those girl's at Fantasy Showbar. When you walk in, and when you leave, they are supposed to give you a titty-hug. (In short, they stood up on a sort of platform so that their tits were at about eye level, you leaned you head in between the fun bags and they hug your head with their tits) These smaller breated girls have to grab their nipples with each hand and stretch out their breasts to simulate a titty hug. It's quite comical.
    All that aside, Erica is very pretty. I need to find a car so I can back out on the stroll again.

  5. #1224

    Curse You Cookie! (a.k.a more erica shots!)

    Again you beat me to the punch, but at least I can take comfort if finally meeting a angel from your photo's.

    Truth be told this are from last week, just never got around to posting them. I was to busy jerking off to them I guess.

    Everything Igs and yourself have reported is true! To the T.

    She is just soooo damn cute. hahaha.

    I would wager she is younger then she says she is, but not creepy minor levels
    mind you, she just has such pixie face to her.

    Its funny ll 3 of us had the same idea when we seen her though.

    FS!!

    Erica is not a car park type of girl, while she would be fantastic at it, her true worth is in full naked glory.

    Bodywise Erica is way to small for my everyday dating life, but lil Fallen Angels I cant resist.

    So here are some photos of our girl.

    While CJ likes to show the beauty of the girls, I show more of their performance skills
    diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks I say.

    Enjoy Erica anyway you can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica4.jpg‎   Erica1.jpg‎   Erica2.jpg‎   Erica3.jpg‎   Erica5.jpg‎  

    Erica6.jpg‎  

  6. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando J
    Sir thanks for entertaining us.
    J
    You're welcome.

    CookyJar

  7. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther
    CJ,

    I have a question to which I've long sought an answer.

    Why is it that in almost all photos of nude SW's, they have on those dirty white socks? Is it that they won't take them off or that the socks can't be removed?

    Inquiring minds want to know?

    LexLuther
    Don't read to much into it. They are after all, streetwalkers, they are on their feet a lot. The socks (footies) are white and do tend to get dirty quick. Unless there is a foot odor problem, it does not bother me.

    There is another possible answer as to why they don't take them off to have their pictures taken. Back in the day druggie use to hit the veins in the feet to keep from tracking up their arms. I am certain that this is no longer the case, but, then again; who knows?

    Maybe we should take a survey to see who really cares.

    Come to think of it! I don't remove my socks either. If fact I keep on my boots and spurs when I'm in the saddle. LOL

    CookyJar

  8. #1221

    Hand in the Cookyjar

    Every time you post CJ it reminds me when I was a kid and I was allowed to pull a cookie out of the cookie jar. I never knew what kind I was going to get. How exciting that was for me when I was a kid, Now when you post an adventure we never know what you will bring to us next.

    I think this cookie will be hard to out do my friend. Shes a real keeper.

    Happy Hunting..

  9. #1220

    Dirty socks

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther
    CJ,

    I have a question to which I've long sought an answer.

    Why is it that in almost all photos of nude SW's, they have on those dirty white socks? Is it that they won't take them off or that the socks can't be removed?

    Inquiring minds want to know?

    LexLuther
    Lex,

    Its a modesty thing. Or mayne they're body paint. If you put then in the shower they usuallywash off.

    Erica actually has very nice feet, just like the rest of her. When I picked her up she was complaining about a blister on the bottom of her foot. Turned out to be a corn. We played doctor for a while and she said if came off a couple days later. Most of these girls don't have anyone to care for them and of you show any concern and help them out with minor problems they really warm up to you. I've bandaged up a couple with blisters, burns (never smoke when you're high) and the like. The only problem is some of them start calling out your name and chasing your car when they see you drive past. Kind of like a dog. It really great when LEO is parked a block away.

  10. #1219

    Cheeks - need more info

    Had seen good things about Cheeks and stopped in on a road trip through NJ. I had just released on a lovely hispanic girl at Heartbreakers in Bloomfield on the way, so I only had about an hour of recovery, but still more than enough. Had a hard time finding it, but once I did, was impressed with the number of pretty attractive white girls there, several blonds. Found one blonde, (think her name was Heather, she looked a little older once up close, but she seemed into it, so back to the tents we went. I never learn; didn't negotiate at the bar, but in the tents, with the mr happy doing the negotiating. Still, a full franklin was too much for bbbj and so I opted for a standing grind. She was into it, talking dirty, hand down my loose sweats while telling me to tell me when I would release. Told me not to release in her hand. (huh? If I can't release in your hand, then I guess you don't swallow). .3 for the lapdance fee. Was disappointed, so small tip. I need to negotiate up front next time.

    I also haven't seen many posts here about Cheeks. Could really use more info.

  11. #1218

    Cj

    Sir thanks for entertaining us.
    J

  12. #1217
    CJ,

    I have a question to which I've long sought an answer.

    Why is it that in almost all photos of nude SW's, they have on those dirty white socks? Is it that they won't take them off or that the socks can't be removed?

    Inquiring minds want to know?

    LexLuther

  13. #1216

    Here is what we are dueling for...

    Did I mention; she has a lovely bubble butt. An ass worth fighting for. Round, firm and fully packed.

    CookyJar

    PS: I purposely have not shown any pictures that show Erica's two abdomen scars. She claimed that they were the results of bad piercing. They are mere distractions from an otherwise beautiful little body. They are so small they were easy to hide by adjusting her poses. Prehaps I'll show them at a later date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 013.jpg‎   Erica 014.jpg‎   Erica 018.jpg‎   Erica 020.jpg‎   Erica 021.jpg‎  

    Erica 42.jpg‎   Erica 44.jpg‎   Erica 45.jpg‎   Erica 015.jpg‎   Erica 016.jpg‎  


  14. #1215

    Re: A duel? Your on dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    In that area we might fair better with semi autos and high capacity mags.

    Iggy
    ROFLMBAS


    Ignacus, if necessary I’d fight you in a duel for another go around with this little wild minx. She has truly stolen my monger’s heart. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 67.jpg‎   Erica 68.jpg‎   Erica 52.jpg‎   Erica 53.jpg‎   Erica 59.jpg‎  

    Erica 60.jpg‎   Erica 62.jpg‎   Erica 64.jpg‎   Erica 56.jpg‎   Erica 57.jpg‎  


  15. #1214

    The real dual

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    …she seemed like a sweet kid in the wrong place.
    I totally agree.

    Jesting aside! Erica was not blessed with mammoth breast. Hers are perfect just as they are. Her tits are youthful and responsive. I could lick and suck them for hours. She is a spinner, small but fully packed. She accommodated my every wish. Her BBBJ was soft but firm enough to get every drop out. Her pussy was very tight, but wet enough that I entered with no problem. While she was not recently shaven, the furry stubble was fine and lent a soft smooth texture to her skin. She took a while to warm up in front of the camera, but once she relaxed, she was a wild cat.

    The real match-up I’d like to promote would be a blow job competition between Erica and Dyan. Erica has youth and freshness on her side. Her BJ is soft and gentle with a lot of tongue and mouth action. I enjoyed it immensely. However, like a lot of others, I sometimes need the firm suction of a Hoover. The more experienced Dyan covers the entire range, starting off gentle and then adding what ever it takes. If Erica ever learns to vary her technique, she will rival Dyan for the Queen of the BJ Crown. As it is, I found Erica’s BJ technique second only to Dyan’s.

    Erica’s FS was, second to none. She may be small, but she can toss that tiny little body with the best of them. Her pussy was tight and formed a suction of its own. I could feel the muscles gripping my dick with every stoke. She has great muscle control and she knew when to use it. Towards the end she tighten and I thought she was coming, maybe so, but as I felt her flex I started to cum. She was with me stride for stride and stroke for stroke. This little minx can really fuck.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 19.jpg‎   Erica 20.jpg‎   Erica 31.jpg‎   Erica 37.jpg‎   Erica 38.jpg‎  

    Erica 39.jpg‎   Erica 40.jpg‎   Erica 41.jpg‎   Erica 46.jpg‎   Erica 47.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape