Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2740
-
10-17-24 09:32 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 453Yes
Just platonic. Great personality but no extras.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 09:25 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 1059Blocked site
I get this when I click on cuddlecomfort site.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 08:26 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 617Somer221
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Somer221
Can anybody provide any info about her? Just platonic?
-
10-16-24 18:00 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 252She message me also, I was wondering the same.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 17:49 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 228Check your PM.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 14:52 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 151Cutecudder718
Has anyone seen her or has she messaged anyone here she messaged me out of the blue if anyone has seen her shoot me a PM. Want to see if anyone got anything before I TOFTT.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cutecuddler718
-
10-16-24 12:20 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 62Up to you
That's up to you, she didn't give me a specific amount just asked for some tip.
Originally Posted by Darkturkey1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 12:09 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 192Tink72
Still nothing in Tink72?
Anyone?
Bueller? Bueller?
-
10-16-24 08:45 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 47Tip
How much of a tip?
Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 07:20 #1351Regular Member

Posts: 12Dreamgrlcuddles
Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 01:15 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 723
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
And strip clubs are only for watching girls dance, gotcha.
Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 23:54 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 62Secrecy
In-depth reviews can get the cuddler banned, cc site admins read these forums. However, you shouldn't expect much, the site is for cuddling! If you're not willing to engage in cuddling regardless of the outcome I don't think it's meant for you.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 19:01 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 723Why the secrecy?
Fun to be had.
A good time within limits.
DM for details.
Let's just say.
Why not give a review or details instead of cryptic hints.
I'm interested in trying this once or twice, but not for sleep hugs.
-
10-15-24 14:52 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 192Cookies4U
I concur about Cookies4U.
Abide by her guidelines and a nice time to be had.
-
10-15-24 12:19 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 62Dreamgirl
Yeah, she's cute and L1 is possible, she will ask for a tip.
Originally Posted by CarloG
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





