Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15505

    First threesome

    So I have been in the hobby off and on for about 12-15 years now. One thing I still have never done is being with two women at the same time. I think I've always just kinda been waiting on the perfect opportunity and just have never gotten around to it. Well next month is a big milestone birthday for me so I think I'm finally ready to live out this fantasy. Do any of you all have any suggestions of two ladies that could provide this and who you think would be the best in Lex, Louisville or surrounding areas? Two ladies that would provide an amazing time and awesome memory. Thanks in advance.

  2. #15504

    Considering these Ladies

    1st: Never visted Blu, she's been posting a while.

    2Nd: Kate, total pro, open menu just hard to get incall.

    3rd: Never visted her either but that first pic is at least 10 yrs old.

    4th: Never visited due to bad reviews.

  3. #15503

    My experience

    Kate has always treated me great if you can get her to respond. Do the incall and save yourself the frustration of waiting on her. Also if you are a Greek man, tell her ahead of time so she will be ready four that. I will say she loves being fucked in her ass! She'll back right up on that dick. The rest of them I've not had any success with at all. Although the last one has a gorgeous butt on her! But she's outcall only if I read that correct?

    Hope I helped? Be safe.

  4. #15502

    Karma

    I had a great little quick visit with karma this morning she is very pretty young girl loves what she does she was great no complaints from me.

  5. #15501
    1 b) No.

    2) She's good. Well reviewed.

    3) No. Will rob you.

    4) No. Will rob you.

  6. #15500

    Karma

    I had a great little quick visit with karma this morning she is very pretty and sexy and did not rush me and have some great skills.

  7. #15499

  8. #15498

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Saw hope yesterday for a fantastic time.

    She says she has been super slow and if things don't pick up she is not going to be able to come back to Lex anytime soon. So if you haven't seen her you need to. And if you have you know how good she is and we need to keep her around.
    I saw her also. I hope. She continues to visit Lex. She is perfect for what I am looking for.

  9. #15497

    Cleo Mercury

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her few months ago and said 400 hr, Didn't go for it. Now is at 700, but just curious on if anyone had an experience with her. I'd definitely visit if it didn't cost an arm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/922676749579
    She is an intelligent woman who is empowered. She has also done some Porn. She is an interesting person outside the business. She costs a lot bc the Demand is there and she is actually.

    Really good at this craft and essentially the ideal for it or what we would hope all the women to be. She isn't suffering from anything. This is her job and she loves what she does OR that is.

    How I perceive it whether I am right or wrong is another question.

  10. #15496

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Saw hope yesterday for a fantastic time.

    She says she has been super slow and if things don't pick up she is not going to be able to come back to Lex anytime soon. So if you haven't seen her you need to. And if you have you know how good she is and we need to keep her around.
    She'd have more business if she could be contacted directly.

  11. #15495

    Hope

    Saw hope yesterday for a fantastic time.

    She says she has been super slow and if things don't pick up she is not going to be able to come back to Lex anytime soon. So if you haven't seen her you need to. And if you have you know how good she is and we need to keep her around.

  12. #15494

    Chey in town?

    I tried to contact her. No response. I thought she was coming to town Tuesday-Thursday. Has anyone seen her?

  13. #15493

    Clear your message box JMark229

    I tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full. What is wrong with DeeDee from Lawrenceburg? Isn't she FS and GFE with DFK and BBBJ?

  14. #15492

    NO to both,

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Howdy fellas. I'm from near Cincinnati and the scene up here is honestly pretty boring. Not finding any one I'm much interested in meeting. So I looked around your area and found two, so might make a day of it soon. Can any of you guys pm some info on these two if you've met them. Appreciate it much! Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/055958284413

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/086257799604
    NO and NO.

    I would suggest.

    Anna.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/668494534427

    Carly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/313457656913

    Rae
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-rae-/421889847758

    All have excellent skills, good personality.

  15. #15491

    Qv

    Very very rushed, but she is a pretty girl with a decent body. Everything covered it would be a coin toss if I'd repeat again maybe just for looks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/271897952230.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape