Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19701

    Looking for a recommendation

    Can anyone recommend a provider with nice pair of tits that also tittyfucks? Only provider that could do it to my liking was Brandy in Parma who as we know, is no longer providing.

  2. #19700

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by LongPiping  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by ashley. Extremely paranoid hard rock user. Used to host out of a hotel on the west side then got kicked out. Then moved in with a black dude on the east side. Haven't seen her get a hotel room since. Also when I saw her she was dirty and had a smell if you know what I mean. Amazing how she's asking 200 now, LOL. Go elsewhere.
    Seen her 5+ times for BBBJ (which was good) for like 80, can't even imagine 200 for that.

  3. #19699

    That's Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/981417183975
    She used to go by ashley. Extremely paranoid hard rock user. Used to host out of a hotel on the west side then got kicked out. Then moved in with a black dude on the east side. Haven't seen her get a hotel room since. Also when I saw her she was dirty and had a smell if you know what I mean. Amazing how she's asking 200 now, LOL. Go elsewhere.

  4. #19698

    Soul snatching.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/981417183975
    She is legit. Met her a couple months back. She was very cautious, thought I was a cop at first. Convinced her otherwise, and had a good visit with a satisfying BBBJ. She went by Ashley previously.

  5. #19697
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...m/366396118919Thought I seen that her and her BF will try to rip you off.

    Talking to her now, but she wants half of the donation as a deposit beforehand. Actually think she's legit, but just a pic seller and probably won't meet (unless someone's seen her already).
    Thought I read on here that she and her BF will rip you off.

  6. #19696

    Soul snaching

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/981417183975

  7. #19695
    Saw her awhile back. Fantastic body but the face was rough. Seemed OK to me.

  8. #19694
    Saw her once a year or two ago and had a good time. No craziness when I saw her. Real beat up but was very enthusiastic and did whatever I wanted. Kissing and bare (no cip) were on the table but you'll almost definitely catch something.

  9. #19693

  10. #19692

    Hot cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Posted sporadically. I texted with no response. Any experienced with her??

    Feel free to PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...r/039549456967
    She's real and delivers. A decade or so older than 38.

  11. #19691

  12. #19690

    Cougar west

    Posted sporadically. I texted with no response. Any experienced with her??

    Feel free to PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...r/039549456967

  13. #19689

    Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...m/366396118919

    Talking to her now, but she wants half of the donation as a deposit beforehand. Actually think she's legit, but just a pic seller and probably won't meet (unless someone's seen her already).

  14. #19688
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Wetter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/354678742109

    Seems legit, is in Euclid, asking 450. I passed due to the amount and did not bother trying to talk her down. As always, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...1/250688766478

    Fake ad, asks for deposit to secure date.

  15. #19687

    Too risky

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHugz  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I had seen her back in June. At that time she was living in Parma. Hour donation was $. 5 Enjoyed DATY and an above average BBBJ. Had her ride me until I was ready to burst and I had her finish me with BBBJCIMWS.
    I'm glad you had fun. My contact was around that time also. Now her communication is off putting. Immediately giving rates and address. Now refusing to send confirmation picture. Number different than before. No disclaimer in ad. Hosts of out areas with a known task force affiliated with Yost. Red roof inn is also a no go especially in one of those places. Says no videos can be taken when I just wanted to make an erotic video, no face involved. Will have to skip. Better safe than sorry. Truck load of red flags.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape