Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 13306
-
10-16-24 06:14 #11761Banned Member

Posts: 1377I'm guessing not using a burner app and or giving real name to her or showing her I'd if she asked for it. All things of which would be best not done to stay anonymous. She just pulled something like that or tried to on the Columbia board I believe. This must be solely how she operates.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 22:22 #11760Senior Member

Posts: 573How
How the hell did she get personal info to track down your wife?
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 22:14 #11759Banned Member

Posts: 1377Oh she is a con artist that I saw mentioned I believe on the Columbia board. She goes after personal information and blackmails. Blackmail is a federal offense I believe and one day she will meet a guy who is willing to admit what transpired to the police so she can be taken down. I say everyone should schedule her to massive outcalls all over town to places that do not exist and show what some headaches and hard times are all about. And for the love of god, don't use any real number with her and stick with burners as should be the case with most every woman I guess.
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:55 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 136Watch out
This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.
Be careful guys!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
-
10-15-24 17:00 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 155She is out of the game.
Originally Posted by NotAKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 10:42 #11756Regular Member

Posts: 1Saw her about 2 weeks ago pretty girl. Everything legit. Cool. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 23:21 #11755Senior Member

Posts: 43Sweetness? Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/088415042979
Guys, avoid!
Very rude girl, demands cleanliness and ironically has a stinky uccie.
Sketchy atmosphere, handler roaming around the next door room, two police cars on parking lot questioning a dude.
Horrible provider in general. Will rush you, and if you don't get hard when she wants, threatens to cut short your session and kick you out of her room. Save the troublem.
The good (maybe): Tall and skinny.
Face: 2 of 10.
-
10-14-24 14:39 #11754Regular Member

Posts: 9Whatever Happened to Jenn?
I used to be a semi-regular of Jen in G'ville. I quit the game during the COVID mess for reasons. Now, I'm trying to get back into the game, but the rules have all changed! I think Jen used to post semi-regularly up until earlier this year on STG. Did she leave the game voluntarily or involuntarily?
-
10-14-24 01:45 #11753Senior Member

Posts: 154Lucky
Been a while. Does Anyone got anything to share about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/502760468151
-
10-13-24 17:18 #11752Senior Member

Posts: 94Megan in Simpsonville
Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Looks like she might be fun.
TIA.
Nacho.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/887900062642
-
10-12-24 20:34 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 1823We know her from Columbia because she moved their a few years ago. She has no teeth because of prior demon usage however you won't see any physical marks on her body. However she continues to go down the road of demon usage. Uncleo picked up a few months back because of it. Yes, she crossed eye and very intelligent. What I didn't like her calling out other providers for demon usage when she's doing the same as them. I can assure she wasn't getting more than 70 for her service here in Columbia. She moved because the mongers their will. She did have a friend with her while in Columbia.
Originally Posted by SlimJimTim
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 19:30 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 259She's very real. Just can be hard to get a hold of. However I do believe she does have a pimp. I had her outcall to me and she definitely had a shady guy in the car. I refused to let her in and haven't seen her since. She is GFE friendly but it costs extra and is pricy. She looks better than her pictures also.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 08:52 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 77What sites do you guys use?
As the title says. I've tried Rubrankings and STG but I've not had much luck. Most font even reply and those that do want half down as a deposit.
I'm cash only for my own security reasons.
I've done a few searches and found a few sites, but just wanted your input on the sites that actually have real providirs.
-
10-10-24 19:37 #11748Banned Member

Posts: 1377Johnny, where did you learn this information from? You have me curious. I see you put the numbers 127998 at the end of your response. What does that number mean? Thank you again.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 14:29 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 100She seems to be TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
Also seems to have a handler. 🤔.
But still holding out hope. 🙏127998;.
Johnny.











Reply With Quote





