Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 10282
-
10-19-24 10:10 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 367Most these ladies use the only ones that seem to survive are the crack-heads. By all accounts she overdosed. It was a struggle for her, most don't make it over a long enough timeline.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 20:24 #8496Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-17-24 19:48 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 94RIP Harlow
Abby, also previously on STG, was one of her best friends. When she died at the beginning of August, Harlow took it hard. Then someone in her family died. That hit her even harder. She had been clean a couple months prior to all this but then started using again right before she died. Don't know how she died for certain but she was really struggling. Super sad for her and her family. She was a unique person, that's for sure. I'll miss her.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:29 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 112Seriously, damn. She was fun. Been about 2 years since I last seen her. Do you know what happened?
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 13:45 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 367Harlow RIP
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...flint-14694035
Harlow passed away earlier this month.
-
10-17-24 13:14 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 1015Robbed
They robbed someone at gunpoint a couple days ago so might be taking a couple days off? Idk, was in the rip-off section.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:44 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 639Coco
I recently saw her and I think that will be my last visit. She was out of it and wasn't really herself. It's unfortunate. Papa Be.
-
10-17-24 12:00 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 312Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/146311100331
Anyone know anything about her?
-
10-17-24 10:33 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 116Sydney
Does she have an active ad anywhere?
-
10-17-24 06:24 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 400Alix
If I remember correctly, she retired a few years ago.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
Ben.
-
10-16-24 22:10 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 120Alix
Anyone know if Alix is still around? Haven't seen an ad for her but would like to if anyone has current contact info.
-
10-15-24 22:21 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 548Totally Agree
I totally agree, Brother. I have had the same experience. Felt totally rushed on my recent visit. Will not be going back. This board helps keep us safe, happy, and laid. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 18:57 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 132Left me hanging
Responded and then ghosted me so guess I was lucky. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 17:05 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 639I don't think she's every rushed me in any way. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 11:30 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 367Betty
I went once, paid for the "HH" finished and was kind of thinking I'd go again, but then she got up and ushered me out of the bedroom and to the front door. When I looked at the clock in the car I had been there for under 15 min total. I have not been back, this was several years ago. Anymore I opt for the QV since I'm probably going to leave underwhelmed at any price.
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





