Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 18235
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    . DM her at UtrKeri, she should respond with contact details.

    Yumyum1.
    I second this, Keri is an awesome provider and very good company with no drama.

  2. #14859

    UTR Keri

    I know couple of them. One of them is Tara who is not accepting new clients and the other one is Keri who is excellent provider with good reviews. I've seen Keri multiple times and never got disappointed, I highly recommend her. DM her at UtrKeri, she should respond with contact details.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a UTR they would be willing to share info?

  3. #14858
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    The same Sookie from the CC website? I posted this question once before, while there were replies to the post, I don't believe anyone has yet stated if it's the same Sookie!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407
    From what I've read yes she is.

  4. #14857

    Same Sookie?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Iy will likely be in winter park off i4, or on I drive. Get her info now and plan to see her. Great DD natural assets and DT oral talents. DM if you want to link up with her. Great kitty and very passionate, GFE.
    The same Sookie from the CC website? I posted this question once before, while there were replies to the post, I don't believe anyone has yet stated if it's the same Sookie!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407

  5. #14856

    Sookie will have an incall this weekend Friday-Sunday

    Iy will likely be in winter park off i4, or on I drive. Get her info now and plan to see her. Great DD natural assets and DT oral talents. DM if you want to link up with her. Great kitty and very passionate, GFE.

  6. #14855

    Winter Park

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm traveling to Winter Park soon and looking for some great UTR gals. Please send me your best recommendations. I typically like spinners but quality outweighs body types. Thanks in advance!

    HH.
    It is a black hole. I have been asking for the past year.

  7. #14854

    Huge breasted MILF Latina

    My girl Laura is looking for dates. If you like Latin milfs with Huge breast and a thick ass. Hit me up. She looking to make new clients who treat her well. Trust me. You will enjoy your time. She is 2. 5 Mario coins for FS gf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20241015-WA0001.jpg‎   IMG-20241015-WA0003.jpg‎   IMG-20241015-WA0002.jpg‎  

  8. #14853

    Rode the Sophia train and glad to have hopped on

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. Treat her well...
    I also give thumbs up to Sophia. Dreamed of meeting at her place after one-day scheduling. She met me at the door in nice lingerie that did not cover any of her important features. We went to the room and started with standing BBBJ which turned into a more horizontal version of the same. Switched to DATY then to body2body, and got so eager I was getting ready to burst. Good thing she put one of her extra thick raincoats on me because it dulled the senses enough for me to keep going for a while. Finally filled the bag while she talked dirty to me. All in all, will repeat when I can schedule again with enough advance notice. And thank you for the intro Orlo69.

  9. #14852

    Debary, Orange City, Sanford

    Anyone have a UTR they would be willing to share info?

  10. #14851

    Ml1

    Finally got a chance to meet with this lovely lady. She has already been review extensively and didn't disappoint one bit. Cute, fun great body, ass is plump and juciy. Backshots in doggy were absolutely diabolical LOL and Bbj had me in full starfish top tier for sure. Will repeat. I'm not her gate keeper. Shout out to WestOO your the man.

  11. #14850

    Jenna still amazing!

    Been out of the UTR Game for a bit hit up Jenna and was able to meet up she is like fine wine every session just gets better! Glad I was able to see her with that energy she got uff yeah ATF right there! Go see her if you haven't! Great time great fun!

  12. #14849

    Winter Park Recommendations

    Hi I'm traveling to Winter Park soon and looking for some great UTR gals. Please send me your best recommendations. I typically like spinners but quality outweighs body types. Thanks in advance!

    HH.

  13. #14848

    Trail Mix

    I was driving down the trail yesterday and I stopped at Race Trac to grab a cold beverage that's when I ran into Tessa. We chatted for a bit and we exchanged numbers. The next morning I called and scheduled a visit and the my dream began. In my dream I was with a sweet skinny woman in her 30's, 5'7", she had pretty eyes, DT hoctauha skills and she honestly was very tight. Honestly it was exactly what I needed. She says she's looking for regulars.

    I'm not a senior but DM me and I'll provide the number.

    Thank you and happy hunting.

    - SJ.

  14. #14847

    Looking for some new friends

    Hi!

    I have been on here for quite sometime. I would love to get contact with someone! I usually prefer more mature providers MILF, cougar, gilf. I usually see Rosie in Dr. Phillips have since the days she lived in Kissimmee behind the Walmart. Boston Pam and the infamous Patricia from ihop. If you know you know haha.

  15. #14846

    Sookie

    I had the pleasure to meet Sookie a few days ago and she did not disappoint. I met her at Motel X on short notice for HH. As mentioned before she's got great all natural DD. Her BJJ skills are very good and she definitely gets into it. Big thanks to OrlandoOD for the number, he's the gatekeeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape