Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8732
-
10-16-24 10:55 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 32Deb, aka Milford MILF
Saw Deb last week in Orange upon arrival I was told some BS story that the toilet in the room was clogged and maintenance is there blah blah blah. Waited 30 min and pulled off after calling and texting twice. 5 min later calls back and says her phone died. I returned, body not as posted in the pics but not bad for an older woman. Lots of yapping and the dog going after my shoes so she tied it up to the couch. After 20 min I gave her something else to do with the mouth besides talking. Gummer bbjcim and swallowed every drop. Don't think I would repeat skills and enthusiasm has greatly diminished. YMMV, be safe out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...f/234896355695
-
10-16-24 08:48 #7486Regular Member

Posts: 12Kristine
Saw Kristine a few weeks ago. Definitely does not look the same in her pictures. She looks much much older. She is hosting with a friend Rosie, quite nice condo. Pro about this is that everything was quick. Met at building door and up to the room in a matter of seconds. BBBJWCOF, 125 damage. Con, the condo is a mess, dirty, almost like a hoarder. I was there for 20 and ran home to shower in bleach. Won't go back. She was very very nice though. Signs of demons BTW.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/744468125929
-
10-16-24 08:31 #7485Regular Member

Posts: 16Josie
Hello has anyone have any experience with Juicy Josie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/890248268163
-
10-15-24 22:21 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 977All the more reason. Add a disclaimer.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 20:40 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 335I chose not to post her pics because she doesn't use current pics in her ads and I don't want to be accused of misleading people.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 14:41 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 110Utr
Would you mind sending her number to me as well? If she's still looking for clients.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 08:07 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 977Perfect example as to why posting a pic is so helpful.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 20:34 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 337Scarlet Day
I think posting that info would violate forum rules.
Originally Posted by Irish23
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 09:58 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 106M0 mdukes
Was wondering if anyone's dreamt of this lovely woman. Almost seems TGTBT.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/78707830
-
10-14-24 09:48 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 335As I said, she usually removes her ad once she leaves the hotel, and she doesn't usually responds to texts when she's on break.
What I usually do is check the first page on New Haven Mega, and if I don't see her ad I don't bother to contact her. She usually posts mid week the day before she checks herself in. I just checked right now and I don't see an active ad. I'll DM you if I see it.
Originally Posted by Daman3568
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 01:25 #7477Regular Member

Posts: 12Scarlet
Where does she post on Facebook under what name?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 21:38 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 267Any pictures or an active ad?
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 21:20 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 309LOL. Yup. I was not expecting that. I had to watch some clean porn after to try to clear that thought.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:26 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 312Bruh!
LOL. Those are a few clips my eyes will never unsee. Yeah it's going to be a pass for me as well. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 16:50 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 190OMG I will pass too. She appears to have really packed on some weight. The last time I saw her she said she started going to the gym. She looked decent. I guess that gym membership isn't getting used. And what's with all the pegging videos. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




