rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36446

    Mongers have hit it. Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?.
    She came onto the scene some years back with Violet. Both are hot with limited menus. Reviews are about her being a sex doll, allowing this or that a kind of YMMV thing. Allegations about robbing or setting mongers up, but that was Violet. I questioned Violet myself last year or so and she denies it. Nina is legit. I have no clue if her menu has opened more in the past couple of years. She allows doggie but a monger complained she didn't like a hard pounding. I never pulled the trigger cause a CBJ is a deal breaker for me. Show posts on skip, tryst, list crawler.

  2. #36445

    Anyone familiar??


  3. #36444

    Ninababy. Real, A Set Up, or What? Anyone Tried Her?

    She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?

    LB.

  4. #36443

    Fake Add

    This add is using pictures from an Onlyfans star named Sabrina Nichole. Please be careful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/434163897493
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake pic.jpg‎  

  5. #36442

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor19  [View Original Post]
    The RPR test at the bottom is for Syphillis. It's highlighted "reactive" and it's the only line that has "abnormal" next to it. So that looks bad imo.
    I misread the columns. My apologies.

  6. #36441

    Stinky kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    No GFE. Good in mish, but turn her over in doggy and you will get a whiff of something no pleasant.
    I agree with your assessment. I reviewed her awhile back; cute girl, but her pussy stinks. I did not repeat.

  7. #36440

    Sunshine

    Newer ad. Any reports?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/446508737831

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Would like to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/063848118081

  8. #36439

    Amanda just got out of jail

    Anyone know her? My plumber searched Amanda, the name she shared and though many Amanda's, none seem like a mid-40's MILF. He also said those are tig bits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/646982370714

    Recently, he dreamt about the other younger, tall, slim 'Amanda' on the west side. He said she was OK and that she had a big puss why and he likes that. The curtained off sunporch inflatable bed he didn't. 80 coins for a qv service call.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 2.08.37 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #36438

    Sunshine

    Any info? Would like to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/063848118081

  10. #36437
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    No GFE. Good in mish, but turn her over in doggy and you will get a whiff of something no pleasant.
    Her apartment is on fire. She had the thickest condoms and the driest conch. Wasn't into and acted like it hurt the whole time when I wasn't doing anything. Nice girl, and looks like pics. Would not repeat.

  11. #36436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Incorrect Number

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Good looking out. And no you're not being too cautious. Better to be cautious than to walk into a setup. I had a bad feeling about her and that's why I didn't message her. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She posted two different ads yesterday. The first one had the middle three digits backwards. Instead of deleting the ad, she just posted another one right behind it. I texted one and got no response. I texted the other agent got reasonable rates and location, but couldn't make it happen.
    Reading TJ's reply, I think the dumb b*t*h just fucked up her number and that's why I got that threatening reply from some random civie. I didn't say anything incriminating so I'm not sweating it. I can only imagine who ever owns that number that their phone must be blowing up. LOL.

    I wouldn't dismiss her just yet; take it as her fudge up. Find her ad with the correct number (as TJ described) and give it another go. Hell, why not?

    Sorry Mr / Miss Civie.

  12. #36435

    Good looking out

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But something told me not to go any further. Maybe I'm being a little too cautious.
    Good looking out. And no you're not being too cautious. Better to be cautious than to walk into a setup. I had a bad feeling about her and that's why I didn't message her. Thanks for sharing.

  13. #36434

    THE Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    I'd be broke. I've reviewed Goddess before (2 x) and I can't get over how passionate this woman is in bed. Completely independent in a totally safe location. Complete GFE who will make you feel like she really digs you. She has her preferences (which is her thing and should be respected) but really enjoys what she does. No drugs. No DBs. No drama.

    8 Jacksons for 1/2. Location is very SOUTH JAX. DM if you have?'s.

    Wail On!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/366983397051
    Everything WailOn says about her is true,"Plus" she is the youngest 53 year old woman I've ever meet. Lives in a really nice apartment with three cats that are her bodyguards. She is educated, charming and can get you off before you're ready. Make an appointment and be courteous, she's particular about the men she sees. Her donations are more than reasonable.

  14. #36433

    Two ads

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But something told me not to go any further. Maybe I'm being a little too cautious.
    She posted two different ads yesterday. The first one had the middle three digits backwards. Instead of deleting the ad, she just posted another one right behind it. I texted one and got no response. I texted the other agent got reasonable rates and location, but couldn't make it happen.

  15. #36432

    Bucket Lists

    There has been a bit of chatter on here about bucket lists. I'm d like to inquire about an item on my list. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Who is the best AA provider in Jax that is fluent in Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape