Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 5326
-
10-21-24 14:19 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 39Georgia Southern Peach
Nice lady open menu and not a clock watcher and on time. Definitely repeat.
-
10-21-24 09:44 #4410Regular Member

Posts: 5Kasino Kash
Last week I finally had the pleasure of meeting with Kasino Kash. After a while of back and forth texting of several weeks, our schedules finally aligned.
She has a very clean apartment in a decent area, not too far off of 131. I texted her when I got there and got the ok to come to the door. She answered with a beautiful smile on her face and a sexy blue dress! The dress complimented all of her curves perfectly! Once inside, I gave her a few minuets to get settled and ready for our visit. Everything was covered and that's just fine, I'd rather be safe anyways. She started with some head and let me know say, it was fantastic, even with a rubber on. She then asked if I was ready to fuck her and that got me going! We started in doggy and she was very responsive and got into it! I then went for some DATY, it tasted good and no odor at all, I could have stayed down there for an hour. Eventually finished in missionary and popped harder than I have in a long time! It was one of the best experiences I have had doing this hobby ever. After I got cleaned up and we chatted a few before I went on with my day.
As always, YMMV, but I would highly recommend and will absolutely be repeating!
https://tryst.link/escort/kasino-kash777
-
10-20-24 21:23 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 482Shyne
I've never met Angie, but I've met with Shyne a few times and she was amazing every time.
Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 20:16 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 40Angie or Shyne?
I've never seen either, any opinions on who I should try first? Thanks.
-
10-18-24 10:21 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 1702She is a huge dope fiend
While she is hot and has an open menu, she is also a huge dope fiend. The last time I was there, H was sitting out in the open and dirty hypos were everywhere. I almost sat on one. She delivered what I wanted but I would never see her again.
Originally Posted by BV1995
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 20:42 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 67Met a nice lady today
Normally busy in Grand Rapids or battle Creek but was in Kalamazoo today. Tried a few ads but only got one response from:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/983042049732
Pics look good but ad was kind of basic so I was a little worried. Mentioned Greek which you typically only see in scammer ads.
Made arrangements and showed up at her place. She is staying in a hotel near the highway that looks pretty sketchy but the inside was not too bad and I saw normal looking folks in the lobby so I figured it was safe. Made it to her room and she had it fixed up very nice. She was super eager, super petite and very friendly. Had a great experience and Greek was definitely on the menu. Kitty was very clean and very nice looking. She was eager to please and would try anything I wanted to try. Didn't see any drug marks and she vaped but didn't smell any smoke. Just a lady down on her luck trying to make it. Was very pleasantly surprised with the encounter. Going to schedule another visit soon and make her a regular in the rotation. I'm glad I didn't let the location scare me away because it ended up being nicer inside than I thought.
-
10-17-24 17:24 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 515Has anyone seen this young lady?
-
10-16-24 09:54 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 42Nikki Contact Info
I trekked sending a PM but "mailbox is full". Anyone willing to share with me via a PM? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MadameNikki
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 22:06 #4403Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 69Hugs
Aww ty Mr. Coffee. My pleasure as well! Xoxo.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 15:43 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 259Nikki Info
You can reach Nikki by sending her a PM. It may take a little longer, but she will get back to you.
She's definitely worth seeing.
Her handle is MadameNikki.
-
10-15-24 13:41 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 307Nikki
I'm going to send you a PM with her info.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear96
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 13:12 #4400Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 69Rip jj
This world was definitely a better place with him in it. He will be dearly missed by everyone. Free to message me directly darlin. Hugs for all RIP JJ.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear96
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 07:03 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 46Sorry to hear. RIP JJ. That explains why he did not reply back to my request for contact information for Nikki.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 18:44 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 307Jj
A real positive guy who would reach out to people just to see how they were once he knew you. I know cause he did it with me. Always lending advice and it was a good idea to take it. Sad day for sure.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 18:32 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 259Sad Day
This was posted today, on the Battle Creek board by MadameNikki.
"It is with extremely heavy heart that I have to give the news that our good pal has JJ passed away some weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him in awhile and we were quite close so I reached out. My messages and emails went unanswered which was very unlike him and I was concerned but due to discretion I did not message further. Upon doing some investigating last night I looked up the obituaries in the town he resided in just to see but did not expect to see his picture in there but he did in fact pass away suddenly around the end of September. I am deeply saddened by this as he was a very kind-hearted, happy and all around amazing guy and friend and will miss him dearly. ".
RIP JJ.









Reply With Quote






