Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 27799
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24859
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a couple nights ago:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/176688196

    She happened to be in my neck o' the woods near downtown Everett. She was really close, within blocks of my apartment so I met her at QFC off Broadway. She could only do car visit or outcall and I wasn't too sure about bringing her back to the spot so luckily it was later in the night, plenty of dark parking lots to try and get a nut out. She was running a deal for $70 BBBJ. She agreed to swallow if it didn't taste bad.

    We found a spot and she got right to work. Good technique, could get me there any normal day but today wasn't that day and she did her due diligence before complaining rightfully so so I convinced her to let me slide in. She requires a rubber in her ad and was adamant with using one. I told her I'm clean and can show papers and the fact that she is adamant about using one makes me feel even more comfortable. Shmoozed her another minute and she let me slide in bare while halfway jokingly saying "If I catch anything, I swear. I will kill you!

    Slid in and it felt good. The pussy felt good; folding up in a car is for the birds and I start cumming. I shit you not, I'm 3 ropes in and she says "Don't cum in me though!" Uhhh. We both actually get a good laugh at her terrible timing. We clean up and I drop her back off to her car and we go our separate ways.

    She was fun, clean, good technique (not the best head I've had), good pussy. BBFS is definitely YMMV. I would repeat in a pinch. She obviously uses filters and looks older in person but still decent.

    Have at her if interested. If not, well, get out there or keep watching the board.

    So-Crates.
    Saw this one again on Saturday. Was a slam dunk BBFS CIP and filled her deep without opposition. She even got into it and pulled me in closer by my ass cheeks. This time it was at her shitty motel. Probably last time seeing her though. She was decently put together but showing signs she might be on harder stuff. Don't want to risk it.

    Have at her and have fun fellas.

    So-Crates.

  2. #24858
    I texted her recently just to see if she was GFE and told me she was a safety girl.

  3. #24857

    Moxxiemay

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Moxxiemay is confirmed.

    She is expensive tho.

    Checked that one off the list.
    How much extra? Bring it up in person or via text?

  4. #24856
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    What we all want to know who is Brianna and can we get her number also so we can bareback her LOL.
    I saw her years ago off TNA she was upsell upsell upsell. Never repeated.

  5. #24855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Moxxiemay

    Moxxiemay is confirmed.

    She is expensive tho.

    Checked that one off the list.

  6. #24854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Can't be this one, she is way too hot. Even I would commute to Kent for that ass! https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.2913656/
    Her about me is no bb anything, but we all know. Not always the truth.

  7. #24853
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasus425  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any recommendation for a pawg, around average weight. Doesn't necessarily have to do BBFS, but just GFE is fine.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.2916125/

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2916111/

    No BBFS for me.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...t-o-f.2915955/

    BBFS was allowed a couple years ago.

  8. #24852

    Looking for a white girl with a big ass

    Anyone here have any recommendation for a pawg, around average weight. Doesn't necessarily have to do BBFS, but just GFE is fine.

  9. #24851

    Brianna is now Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Can't be this one, she is way too hot. Even I would commute to Kent for that ass! https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.2913656/
    This is not her. Agree on the amazing ass.

  10. #24850

    Phoney Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Regularity  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing it's a phony ad. The bad English, openly advertising bareback, and the photos have a certain look to them that I've seen on fake ads. Also, when you click on additional photos, there are pictures of different girls too.
    If you search for those photos, you will find them all over the place. Definitely a fake ad.

  11. #24849

    Brianna

    Can't be this one, she is way too hot. Even I would commute to Kent for that ass! https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.2913656/

  12. #24848

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    OK! Had no idea this would all blow up but I suppose I should have known better!

    No. I am not her boyfriend. Far from it. She has ghosted me as well as everyone else. I have been in personal (I. E. Not hobby) contact with her for years and knew she has posted years ago as Luscious Rhianna. That said I had no idea she was actually posting as Adriana recently. Had never seen her post as that and she never said she had. She is not in the normal place I always look, but rather in the LMA section. I shared her number in the non pro section with a few guys, but stopped sharing when I got feedback she was unresponsive.

    I honestly never knew her to actually have a boyfriend, aside from some elusive "ex fiance" who she always claims is very jealous and stalking her. I kind of always assumed he was a phantom guy that she invented just to fend off guys like me. So maybe he IS real, and maybe this is someone different entirely.

    I stand by the notion that she can be a sweet girl but I am thinking she has an addiction of SOME sort, as flaky as she is.

    But she is a sexual dynamo, and now that I know she is fucking on TNA I wonder if I should get checked. I did her bare a few weeks ago and so far my dick is still intact.

    Sorry to everyone for creating this giant nuisance! Feel free to DM if you have questions about her.
    What we all want to know who is Brianna and can we get her number also so we can bareback her LOL.

  13. #24847
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    OMG she looks great. Please be real, please be real. If she is in the other board too would be nice to know. I didn't see her.
    I'm guessing it's a phony ad. The bad English, openly advertising bareback, and the photos have a certain look to them that I've seen on fake ads. Also, when you click on additional photos, there are pictures of different girls too.

  14. #24846

    Any info didn't find a quick hit.

    OMG she looks great. Please be real, please be real. If she is in the other board too would be nice to know. I didn't see her.

  15. #24845
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, a little too skinny for my liking. LOL.
    Saw her on her first day in Seattle. She is legitimately one of the hotter (if you like them slim) girls around, she has a kid but you'd never know it. You certainly aren't getting BBFS on the first date or the second without dropping a shit ton of $. But this was over a year ago, maybe times have changed with her. I saw her a few times and have her personal snap and social media but after texting a bit when she went back Midwest ways I decided to move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape