Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 278
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #143

    If anything I've learned

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Gents, visiting for a few days and weighing duo options for a few sessions during my visit. I've rtff as much as I can, but have yet to see any reviews for these tandems:

    Molly and Ashton - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...606.htm?cat=37.

    Gabby and Stevie - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...354.htm?cat=37.

    Any input is appreciated and I'm happy to return the favor should you be in my AO.

    I'll likely also hit up one of the k agencies; one is offering a triple which could be fun.
    When I see Eros ads in Vegas, promoting double. 99.9/100 they're scams. So run away and avoid.

  2. #142

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Gents, visiting for a few days and weighing duo options for a few sessions during my visit. I've rtff as much as I can, but have yet to see any reviews for these tandems:

    Molly and Ashton - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...606.htm?cat=37.

    Gabby and Stevie - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...354.htm?cat=37.

    Any input is appreciated and I'm happy to return the favor should you be in my AO.

    I'll likely also hit up one of the k agencies; one is offering a triple which could be fun.
    A quick google search of the phone number given for "Molly and Ashton" comes back to three different girls.

    There are a number of ads out there for "Gabby and Stevie" but no confirmed reviews anywhere.

    I would stay away from these, but I take a very conservative approach to this hobby.

  3. #141

    Duo Recs?

    Gents, visiting for a few days and weighing duo options for a few sessions during my visit. I've rtff as much as I can, but have yet to see any reviews for these tandems:

    Molly and Ashton - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...606.htm?cat=37.

    Gabby and Stevie - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...354.htm?cat=37.

    Any input is appreciated and I'm happy to return the favor should you be in my AO.

    I'll likely also hit up one of the k agencies; one is offering a triple which could be fun.

  4. #140

    Sofia Sky?

    Has anyone met Sofia Sky?

    https://sofiasky.ch/

    Her pictures and reviews all look incredibly good. I was just curious if anyone could vouch that she meets the high expectations her info online sets? I was thinking about setting up some time in October to see her.

  5. #139

    That's sucks, but not shocking

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I had a date setup with Whitney Marie, it was an AM appointment, why because I had plans after pretty much all day into the evening.

    Landed and wanted to confirm, of course a reschedule. Wanted to reschedule for the evening appointment time. I couldn't.

    I set this up about a week ago. She was super hot.

    But went with a K-org and used the funds I had for Whitney and got a duo.

    Sucks.
    Sorry that happened. It is Insane to me that sometimes one has to go through, (and put up with) so much crap to hobby at a high level. Seriously! They make it so hard, to give so much, for so little! Even the "high end" ones seem to have a worse attitude nowadays, such a lack of service / professionalism. At that level, one would think they would be better at taking care of suitors, but nope, not in this town. She looks hot, but personally, I would think twice about trying again unless she offered some type of compensation for all your wasted efforts and time.

  6. #138

    Wtf?

    I had a date setup with Whitney Marie, it was an AM appointment, why because I had plans after pretty much all day into the evening.

    Landed and wanted to confirm, of course a reschedule. Wanted to reschedule for the evening appointment time. I couldn't.

    I set this up about a week ago. She was super hot.

    But went with a K-org and used the funds I had for Whitney and got a duo.

    Sucks.

  7. #137

    Done deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    https://whitneymarie.ch/

    I recently ran into Whitney's profile through my prior connections with a number of high dollar Vegas girls.

    I met Whitney in the lobby of my upscale hotel. She was dressed "sexy casual" as if she was headed to the pool and looked just like her pictures so I had no trouble picking her out of the crowd. After a quick peck on the cheek greeting we headed up to my room where I had a bottle of champagne on ice for us to enjoy. Super cool chick and very easy to talk to. We started with a LFK / DFK makeout session on the couch.

    Once we got to the bed she gave me an amazing BBBJ. Very slow, and sensual with ample attention to the boys. It was very much a GFE experience with a little bit of PSE worked in.

    I returned the favor and after bringing her to multiple O's, we put the cover on for some CG / RCG then switched to some standing mish and doggie. When I was ready to blow she finished me off with some more BBBJ until I came on her tits and body. Not sure if CIM is available but she's rather new to the game so maybe after a while she will be more open to it.

    Round 2 was definitely available and she started with another BBBJ but I had been drinking way too much during my trip and after a while I tapped her out becuase it just wasn't going to happen.

    All in all, she's a must see if you're willing to pay the high dollar price. (I did a 90 minute session for 1 K).
    Booked 90 min with Whitney on my upcoming trip to vegas. Having some success gambling online LOL got the extra funds.

    This will be my first time with "high" priced girl. Even tho I spend the same amount for a duo with k-girls. I just love Whitney's look. Maybe I'm getting older but started to seek out younger providers.

    Will write up a review.

  8. #136

    Whitney Marie

    https://whitneymarie.ch/

    I recently ran into Whitney's profile through my prior connections with a number of high dollar Vegas girls.

    I met Whitney in the lobby of my upscale hotel. She was dressed "sexy casual" as if she was headed to the pool and looked just like her pictures so I had no trouble picking her out of the crowd. After a quick peck on the cheek greeting we headed up to my room where I had a bottle of champagne on ice for us to enjoy. Super cool chick and very easy to talk to. We started with a LFK / DFK makeout session on the couch.

    Once we got to the bed she gave me an amazing BBBJ. Very slow, and sensual with ample attention to the boys. It was very much a GFE experience with a little bit of PSE worked in.

    I returned the favor and after bringing her to multiple O's, we put the cover on for some CG / RCG then switched to some standing mish and doggie. When I was ready to blow she finished me off with some more BBBJ until I came on her tits and body. Not sure if CIM is available but she's rather new to the game so maybe after a while she will be more open to it.

    Round 2 was definitely available and she started with another BBBJ but I had been drinking way too much during my trip and after a while I tapped her out becuase it just wasn't going to happen.

    All in all, she's a must see if you're willing to pay the high dollar price. (I did a 90 minute session for 1 K).

  9. #135

    Her OnlyFans.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys met up with Kennedy? I subscribed to her OF and she's got an amazing body but I can't find any reviews for her. I'm going to Vegas for the 4th of July week and have been talking with her about meeting up, just curious if you guys have any experience with her.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/kennedy-38
    I've never seen her before on any legit site or have seen any reviews of hers. Her Twitter account is only a couple of months old. All of these are red flags.

    You say you subscribed to her OF?

    Right now, she has 18 total posts on her OF and is asking $20/ month. In her OF description, she states that her content includes:

    Nudes.

    B / G.

    G / G.

    Etc.

    Is any of that content actually in the 18 posts that she has and is asking $20 for? My guess is that none of that is there and what's posted on OF you can probably find on her twitter.

    If she's ripping you off on OF, you can probably bet that's she's going to rip you off IRL.

    Stay safe.

  10. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Red flag to me is when they have the "rates start" at XXX. Spells upsell coming.

    She is nice though.
    Yep, that's exactly why I'm hesitant. If I'm spending much more than that, I'd much rather see Emi Rei again. I know exactly what I'm getting with her and she's super hot.

  11. #133

    Nice but

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys met up with Kennedy? I subscribed to her OF and she's got an amazing body but I can't find any reviews for her. I'm going to Vegas for the 4th of July week and have been talking with her about meeting up, just curious if you guys have any experience with her.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/kennedy-38
    Red flag to me is when they have the "rates start" at XXX. Spells upsell coming.

    She is nice though.

  12. #132

    Just a reminder

    I am trying to keep this thread about reviewing, not complaining about high prices. First post:

    Link:Vegas High Dollar Hotties.

    Like other cities, there seems to be a need for a forum to address the higher-end chicks. I'd like to keep this thread for the girls that charge >$500. All are welcome to post reviews, but it would be great if things didn't devolve into complaining about prices, etc. There's plenty of other threads for those that are price conscious and like to bargain hunt for their paid pussy.

  13. 07-03-24 00:26


  14. #131

    Kennedy

    Have any of you guys met up with Kennedy? I subscribed to her OF and she's got an amazing body but I can't find any reviews for her. I'm going to Vegas for the 4th of July week and have been talking with her about meeting up, just curious if you guys have any experience with her.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/kennedy-38

  15. #130

    Emi Rei

    What's up guys, I've been a long time lurker on here because I've had issues creating an account. Thankfully someone helped me out to register so I can finally post.

    Anyways, I seen Emi Rei back in April when I was in Vegas and she was amazing! Short, banging body, and great personality. I did an hour and a half with her and we did quite a bit of things in that time as well as talked a bit. I'd definitely see her again and recommend her to anyone looking for higher end fun.

  16. #129

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    I have a hot tip for you guys. This chick is a UTR provider. She is a young stripper. Very sexy half Brazilian half Egyptian from Utah $1 K.
    Without a name and some sort of substantiating info, like reviews, etc. , I don't think any chick is worth $1 K. There's not even a pic. Have you met her and have some sort of review to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape