Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 7071
-
10-17-24 09:54 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 311I'm assuming that's the Anna's on Hillsboro and Military? I've been there twice and both encounters were fantastic. Only thing is the massage or rub is mediocre at best. Always try to get your money's worth. As for me, I always request 2 pops with every providers. One before the massage and the second after the massage.
Originally Posted by ChuckBukowski
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 09:35 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 140Goddamn 200 for a standard HE. She must've been drop dead gorgeous because I wouldn't even bother negotiating if she started at that price point.
Originally Posted by Homelander2
[View Original Post]
Switching over to Anna's: my experiences there varied too much between every girl. It's easily the worst thing about LMPs in my experience. At Anna's, I've had girls who insisted on wearing literal gloves the entire time and were cold and seemingly unwelcoming, and on the other end of the spectrum, I've had some near BBFS experiences there with some wildly passionate girls. So while I had some great experiences at Anna's, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest if you had a mediocre or even bad experience there.
-
10-16-24 23:00 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 889Hottest masseuse IMHO (if she's real)
-
10-16-24 22:26 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 889Thanks
Done.
Originally Posted by OhTwoFla
[View Original Post]
Go ahead.
Thanks.
-
10-16-24 15:34 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 33RI Cheesehead
Clear your private messages. I tried to respond to your Hard Rock question but it said your account was full.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 15:01 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 513My picks
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48836/ now but Jess before
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
https://thervo.com/fl/kissimmee/mass...apy--ARe6KdbS7#about. Before she moved to Orlando.
-
10-16-24 09:15 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 629Who is the hottest messeuse out there?
I'm not asking for level of services. Just who is the hottest looking.
Yeah yeah. I know they swap out all the time but still. Who is the hottest or which place is the best.
Ready. Go.
-
10-15-24 12:39 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 33Edit
Edit: Rate for first visit with perfect shaped ass was $$ I miss typed.
Originally Posted by OhTwoFla
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 10:20 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 33Near Hard Rock
I have good luck with the massage places across from the Hard Rock. The strip of shops next to the McDonalds. The problem is sometimes they don't answer the buzzer and after 4 different visits I'm still not sure which place I went in. First time was with a sexy Latina with a perfect shaped large ass. Did mish and doggie for $$ It was so good I went back a couple hours later after winning more at the casino. Second round was $$. The next year was a place that had a hot tub. Ok looking Latina and she put too many bubbles in the tub. Overflowed like crazy. Negotiated msog for $$ plus. 5. HJ and BJ.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
Much hotter talent at the casino but more expensive. Total smoke shows for anywhere between 4 and 7.
-
10-14-24 17:12 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 590Wisdom and thinking with the big head
Guys, I want to remind us all and hopefully enlighten some young bucks. Never, never, never pay a new provider upfront. When these MP providers, either employees or independents renting the room / facilities ask for anything beyond a basic house fee upfront it is because they know they are scamming you. Certainly there are bad apple hobbyists out there, and I get it the girls are protecting themselves, but there is no reason to pay both the house fee and ambiguous gratuity all in advance. You can pay the house fee first, and then you can pay the tip once it's clear what level of service you're getting.
I've kind of been out of the game, venturing to see someone new only once per blue moon, and I'm so upset with myself that I let my guard down. We're only talking like $60-$80 worth of scam, but still I feel so violated. I should have been wise enough to counter with half now / half later or something along those lines.
I'm not trying to out the spa since the onus is on the middle aged, Latina independent who is only there on Mondays. PM me if you feel necessary.
Don't cough up what they ask for upfront. If it seems like a big amount, use your big head; say no. Put your foot down. Offer a fraction upfront at best.
Hopefully a PSA and friendly reminder to all my hobbyist brothers.
-
10-14-24 10:59 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 501Healthy Beauty Spa
Any info of location and how many roses been delivered?
Originally Posted by Turok47
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 09:53 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 5901300 E Atlantic Oceans
35-60 = 45-70.
Maybe she can suck dick like a champ. Maybe we're missing out. Not trying that hard to find out.
-
10-14-24 00:34 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 8891300 C Atlantic reconnaissance
Walked into 1300 C on Atlantic. Oceans massage. 90% sure it's where people have commented on a "cute" Jessica coming back that everyone seems in love with.
Was 50/50 on whether I'd get a massage or not, but when the lady answered, I was not attracted at all. Couldn't tell age, somewhere 35-60, but she had whitening makeup, seemingly to make her skin whiter. But this is Miami, people I would think want some color here. Don't be shy about your (what looked like to me) Korean heritage.
Stupid me forgot to ask her name. So I am not sure if it's the Jessica or not. Still not forgetting about her, but if I'm paying $, want to have attraction even if it's 69 or tuma where I don't; see her face.
-
10-13-24 07:45 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 381Anna
When you see AMTA, NBCMT, or anything under national affiliation, you are not likely to get happiness. I think she was playing a game with you.
Originally Posted by TechGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 01:55 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 587Healthy beauty spa near casino?
The only Healthy beauty spa that I could fins is on Griffin close to 95?
Originally Posted by Turok47
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






