Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 262 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 3921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3786

    Any good loops during the daytime?

    Or are all DC walkers only out at night?

    Also, are there any WSWs like in Baltimore?

  2. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Where was the goregous WSW with massive tits?

    You say K is that K st near 12th?
    Past the school but before the underpass. She was out the other night also, has light brown hair, may be down to her waist or halfway down her back. 12 would be too far up... she tends to hang out between the school and side streets.... looks hot, there was also a an attractive athletic build bsw, hair probably also down to her back most likely a wig but great ass. The others i saw were men, even scooped a known walker and went down k and she couldnt tell if some were male or female so didnt focus too much energy there...
    Now if your looking for a wsw, mo is a blonde slim white girl, with her ass usually out and walking west va... scooped her up but couldnt come to terms on negotiation. She offered head only, passes as i wanted mouth and pussy.

  3. #3784

    Question for PoonWrangler

    Where was the goregous WSW with massive tits?

    You say K is that K st near 12th?

  4. #3783

    Missing image

    Of the black female walking with the white sweater. She walked over a mile, offered a ride she looked out of it next corner offered money and she was confused. Might have been all the pd presence. Not sure. If any of you have fucked her, let me kbow of the encounter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241012_022348.jpg‎  

  5. #3782

    Last night aroun 0100

    Was cruising west va ave, saw some ****** but wanted michelle didn't see her, than a buch of cops by the store close to the gas station, then a crash on west va ave, and cops were patrolling the area.

    Found BSW, gave her 10 and found a spot to fuck then cops on foot came neatby so boltef and found another spot, came in her and took her back. Then made my way to k, saw a BSW with a white seester, beanie and knee high socks tried to scoop her but wasnt interested then saw a bbw by the school, stopped and talked, said she wanted 60, I said I didn't have it and left, big girl for thr bbw lovers, she was shaking her ass and trying to get a ttention unfortunately the cops were driving around the area so didn't attempt to scoop. A gorgeous BSW was about a block up, had a green bikini set anf heels, looked all female but didn't stop. Have seen a good ammount of trannies there so I don't frequent as much. A gorgeous WSW with massive tits was making the rounds didn't stop her. Later went down k past thr underpass torwards the capitol saw some SW but also heavy pd presence. Called it after a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241012_024506.jpg‎   20241012_024507.jpg‎  

  6. #3781

    12th and M

    Passed through the past 2 nights. Didn't see any out til about 2 am. Same BSW big girl was out there. Some not so attractive WSW. Man was she packing a phat ass in some bikini thong bottoms. Passed on her and saw a light skinned BSW but she had her back to me. Didn't see much of her.

    On my second pass. I turned down the middle stop sign street. Before I hit the stop sign. Spotted a small petite young BSW with braces. I stopped and tried to just be friendly with her and she had her guards up and asked if I was a cop and she was about business not discussing where she was from. Against codes I inquired on her rates through the window and she said 100 for a BJ. I passed and moved on.

    Second night I pulled up again on the side street of the middle stop sign. She noticed it was me and was more friendly towards me. She was wearing a bikini micro thong bottoms and setting off something hard.

    On some small talk her alias is Tokyo. 20 years old. Small and petite. Very attractive. Quoted me 150 for the back seat. I replied I understand her rates but they were a little to high for me. I proceeded on. I looped back and inquired how about the 100 for back seat. She declined and said no. I went home with blue balls. The girl is very pretty. Damn shame.

    Report on her if you have met her donation.

  7. #3780

    Michelle

    Last night around 12 was out on wv ave.

    Did a few runs and saw several women get picked up.

    Had my eyes set on a female, with a blanket. After a missed opportunity, picked her up, found a spot and chatted, she smoked before we found a spot. She's 25 and says she's out often. Was looking for jessica but didn't see her.

    Michelle is mixed or light skin and sucked my dick very nicely, I felt her ass and titties as she was blowing me. I was rubbing her clit and then had her get on all 4 and sampled her pussy and ass. She stated depending on negotiations she may get more but I gave her my usual sum of 10. Dropped her off close to raum so she could go get her shit by the drug house.

    Wasnt going to post but after wanted to leave a positive encounter report.

  8. #3779

    Night prowl

    Hit the eastern loop and saw some decent action, 1 LSW semi tall and soft curves and 2 petite BSW. Stopped to talk to the latina and she wanted a qv for $. 20 and said you can't downgrade the kitty just because its on the road. I think I might have to stick to my. 4 latinas that have been tried and true, theyre just not working late into the night, alas.

  9. #3778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    I found the Night Nurse but she wasn't taking appointments

    Man, a year ago I was looking for the Nurse and this year she reappears. I tried to contact her but she never answers. Never texts back. She was also on the move, North VA, South Jersey and her last post was back in DC. SMH, I guess I have to move on and forget about this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00.jpg‎   99.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   1 (1).jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

    RDT_20230825_2018551270291294386428042.jpg‎  

  10. #3777

    12th and M

    Made a few passes the other day about 4 am.

    Seen some ugly BSW posted up. Few laps later spotted what appeared to be a think built light skin BSW'er in a mini skirt and top showing like some double D tatas. I was like jackpot.

    Looped back and she was gone. I killed about 30 minutes and she was back. Tried to loop back but she was going to again.

    Been looping west Virginia Ave some. Nothing of likings. Only uglies and trannys. Not my cup of tea.

  11. #3776

    Double checking K street

    I went back to K street at around 6:30 am to see if they were still out. They sure were. And in the sunlight, it was readily apparent that each and every one of those girls had a why chromosome. The ones that would have fooled me at 2 am weren't fooling me now. I actually feel dumb.

  12. #3775

    K and 5th

    Is it safe to assume that every girl that I see on K street is a tranny? I spotted about 5-6 subjects rotating in and out along that strip of road near K and 5th. One called out to me with an obviois male voice that I ignored and his friend was dressed slutty but had an obvious masculine build.

    I drive through again later seeing no action at the hotspots described in this board save for one or two I couldn't get a scoop on. This time, I stop for a fairly attractive girl wearing nothing but a bra and panties on the darker corner of the street. She sounded feminine enough and I asked if she wanted a ride. She responds, "No, I am working this part of the street. ", in a really shy and awkward manner. Me not being a DC native and not all that experienced picking up street walkers, I took that as a red flag. But then I look closer at those panties and it appeared to have a bulge underneath of it, though I couldn't see very clearly. But I drove off without picking her up.

  13. #3774

    Pic from past run

    On west virginia ave around mid Feb, she was out along with 3 other girls. Other images didn't load.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240210_224433.jpg‎  

  14. #3773
    West Virginia has become overrun with trannies. Make sure you see the goods before you let whatever it is into your car.

  15. #3772

    Last night

    Hit up west virginia in the early morning. Didn't see much out, hit k, and also saw a ghost town.

    Made my way back to west virginia and didn't see anything. On mt olivet saw 2 girls that gave sws vibes but there were 2 pd cruisers by the convenience store.

    Eventually went ul to the Dennys, then down the the park and florida ve caught a girl walking by the gas station. A man walking and direction her. Passed up on her.

    Left empty handed, since wasn't pleased with what was out.

    Made my way to Minnesota ave. At first I didn't know where I was at but went cruising. Did see a lot of foot traffic, and looped a bit. Saw a few spots of guys gathered hanging around. Gathered they were drug boys.

    Saw multiple pd cruisers driving around d flashing lights.

    Rode around to get my bearings and saw a ladies wondering atound. User looking type and sws type. Was flagged down while exploring a st, older looking, and could be had for cheap. Didn't partake as this was a gathering information run. Also wanted to see where I could find a spot. Did see a few more ladies out so gathered that this area is sws friendly.

    Also hit up Capitol St, but didn't see much.

    Left the area after a bit.

    Hows the sws scene during the day around here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape