High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 582 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7478
    As I said, she usually removes her ad once she leaves the hotel, and she doesn't usually responds to texts when she's on break.

    What I usually do is check the first page on New Haven Mega, and if I don't see her ad I don't bother to contact her. She usually posts mid week the day before she checks herself in. I just checked right now and I don't see an active ad. I'll DM you if I see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Any pictures or an active ad?

  2. #7477

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    She's safe if you need to get a round off, but kinda pricey for what you get.
    Where does she post on Facebook under what name?

  3. #7476
    Any pictures or an active ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I had another amazing session with Jessica. She's super sexy, clean and professional, unmatched experience by anyone in her tier.

    You can still catch her today. If not, watch for her ad, usually posted mid week.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/78104417

  4. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Those are a few clips my eyes will never unsee. Yeah it's going to be a pass for me as well. LOL.
    LOL. Yup. I was not expecting that. I had to watch some clean porn after to try to clear that thought.

  5. #7474

    Bruh!

    LOL. Those are a few clips my eyes will never unsee. Yeah it's going to be a pass for me as well. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    She is on porn hub. Search Scarlet Fitch porn hub. I will pass.

  6. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    She is on porn hub. Search Scarlet Fitch porn hub. I will pass.
    OMG I will pass too. She appears to have really packed on some weight. The last time I saw her she said she started going to the gym. She looked decent. I guess that gym membership isn't getting used. And what's with all the pegging videos. No thanks.

  7. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes she was a little kooky and her place smelled of kitty litter. But I miss her haha.

    She had a nice rack and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Also, she was so chill. She would often cuddle after the deed. No rush, no clock watching.

    If anyone does see her or gets in touch with her please PM me. Thanks.
    She is on porn hub. Search Scarlet Fitch porn hub. I will pass.

  8. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while but I've messaged with her a few times and she posts regularly on Facebook. Last I heard she wasn't advertising and only seeing regulars. And she still has cats.
    Yes she was a little kooky and her place smelled of kitty litter. But I miss her haha.

    She had a nice rack and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Also, she was so chill. She would often cuddle after the deed. No rush, no clock watching.

    If anyone does see her or gets in touch with her please PM me. Thanks.

  9. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Agreed that you need to bring a paper bag to see her. Even her facebook pictures aren't that great. However, the pics are of her within the last few years. I have the 'originals' of some. She mentioned that she spent some serious money to work with a trainer a couple of years ago to tone her body. I haven't seen her in the last year since I found others that are better looking without all of the yakking. Most women don't talk with their mouth full, but Deb can LOL.
    So I was very recently put off by Deb so much she's on the no list regardless of her legitimacy. She posts and happens to be right in the neighborhood of a meeting I have for work. So I arrange to see her for a QV just to get a round off. She gives me a name of the hotel & room #.

    When I arrive and get to the floor the #'s don't coincide, so I call her and she launches into a story about how she's at a different hotel she made a mistake blah blah blah. I go to the place she said she was at & when I get to her room she's not there. So I sent a pic of the door & told her I'm leaving. At this point I'm annoyed just I just wanted a blow and go. As I'm leaving I see her shuffling through the lobby, I don't say a word I just walk past her & leave.

    She proceeds to text me long diatribes about how she was coming to let me in? Whatever I wasted a half hour and I'm done with her. This whole hobby is getting old & played out.

  10. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while but I've messaged with her a few times and she posts regularly on Facebook. Last I heard she wasn't advertising and only seeing regulars. And she still has cats.
    She's safe if you need to get a round off, but kinda pricey for what you get.

  11. #7468

    Scarlet Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish23  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen Scarlet lately she worked in Derby.
    I haven't seen her in a while but I've messaged with her a few times and she posts regularly on Facebook. Last I heard she wasn't advertising and only seeing regulars. And she still has cats.

  12. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish23  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen Scarlet lately she worked in Derby.
    Was she the one with about 26 cats, and you had to hear the history of each cat starting on the day it was born.

  13. #7466
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have called the insurer. You reported it to the police and paid the person out of pocket. There is no claim or reason to report to them, unless you need to make a claim later. The police report covers the actual event if you ever filed a claim later.
    Probably not. But I only did in case it went sideways on me and he somehow reported it. Either way I learned my lesson. I use to park a block away but then I got lazy because I never had a problem. I think I'll go back to doing thst.

  14. #7465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    In rethinking about the events, I'm not 100% sure it wasnt a scam. Except thst he gsve me a cooy of his livence, I don't understand why he wanted cash. I called my insurance company and the polic anyway. I WAS light on the details of the location becsuse I knew they wouldn't check. But I did want to report it before they cvaled to claimed I was a hit and run. ,
    I wouldn't have called the insurer. You reported it to the police and paid the person out of pocket. There is no claim or reason to report to them, unless you need to make a claim later. The police report covers the actual event if you ever filed a claim later.

  15. #7464

    Scarlet-Day

    Just wondering if anyone has seen Scarlet lately she worked in Derby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape