Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1743
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #888

    Flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Very Flaky. She's been on the site for a few years now. Messaged a couple of times and exchanged numbers. Always ghosted when it came time to set a meet. Huge time waste.

  2. #887

    Kitty early 20's pacific islander

    Hey guys, there's a young 20 something girl named Kitty who's comes off cute and bubbly. This is not the case, the girl is a psycho and contacted me from multiple numbers on multiple accounts platforms when something didn't go her way. I've blocked her on everything because she's fucking insane, so I'd strongly suggest avoiding. I forgot to grab her link to drop, but she's got weird blondish eyebrows. The eyebrows never lie boys. They'll tell a story of crazy every time.

  3. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
    How much did you pay?

  4. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
    We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.

  5. #884

    Dee

    Reached out to "Dee" and she was very communicative. Told me she was looking for a PPM. I asked her to give me a price and she said 600, which I thought was too high. But, she will negotiate. I got her down to 400 but she also wanted a "tip". When I told her that I live a couple of hours away and couldn't get to Phoenix this weekend, she went silent. For those of you living there, she seems ready and willing to meet up as soon as possible. Just keep in mind that she starts high but will negotiate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-0dd7d2d70f2b

  6. #883

    Cupcakec is back

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.

  7. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.
    She's been on SA for years. I've never met her, that's out of my range, but I think I saw a review for her on here if you go back far enough.

  8. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Doubt she's worth even half that. 600 PPM should be for top flight, goddess-level women only. You can see some of the best escorts in the city for around 600-700, and they'll give you a night to remember without even a hint of flakiness.

  9. #880

  10. #879

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    Profile not available.
    I must have copied it wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6

  11. #878

    She must have deleted her profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Profile not available.

  12. #877

    Poorbutcute

    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6

  13. #876

    Heidi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e6-9046d600ead

    Drove an hour just to be flaked on told me she was on her way.

  14. #875

    Heidi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-9046d600ea6e

    TimeWaster drove an hour and never showed up.

  15. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I just went back on to SA yesterday and have an add on to Billiam99's list. On the plus side, she was very communicative and seemed eager to set up a PPM. Now for the down side: She wants 500 and would not negotiate. I declined her offer and she immediately moved her profile to Palm Beach, FL. She also sent me a phone number with a New York City area code. I did a google image search and didn't get any results. She looks good in her photos but I'd be very careful with her if you contact her. Several red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1bed7f2781c6
    Biggest red flag is her profile is brand new. If I were you, I'd stay away from unverified new profiles. There are thousands of legit women on Seeking with profiles a year+ old that you should have no reason to even bother with new profiles, which are usually scammers / bots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape