Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26627

    300 for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one for a few times a couple weeks back, did not report at first because I did not want you scallywags to fuck it up for me LOL, but this is a good one.

    Responsive, lives in Cary by Buck Jones and Walnut ST, and man she is hot.

    Good piece of ass, may see her again in the future but I have seen her like 7 times?? 3 hundred for an hour, price may be negotiable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/901388157222
    I saw her a week ago for 100 and it was a passable fuck at best. She's not very attractive at all. What kind of standard are we comparing to here? She's uninterested, barely present, no GFE though the rubber came off because it was too small but she didn't seem to care. To pay 300 for this is insane.

  2. #26626
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you're trying to keep her to yourself, haha. She's been in the game for a minute. I think my last visit with her was back in 2018, when I saw her a couple of times and she was a lot more laid-back. Lately, I've been reading that she's nothing but GPS and rules.
    She successfully convinced him that hers was in fact made of gold!

  3. #26625
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one for a few times a couple weeks back, did not report at first because I did not want you scallywags to fuck it up for me LOL, but this is a good one.

    Responsive, lives in Cary by Buck Jones and Walnut ST, and man she is hot.

    Good piece of ass, may see her again in the future but I have seen her like 7 times?? 3 hundred for an hour, price may be negotiable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/901388157222
    Same as Nick52, I have seen her once probably around 2020.

    I remember seeing a provider in the airport area around 2017-2018 and I had to stop in a convenient store. That is where I saw Olivia outside waiting for someone and texting on her phone. She had all jeans (jacket and pants, and using some type of cargo boots). She looked gorgeous back then. I knew her because I tried to see her for the longest time, and she always replied several hours later or the next day. I never had the chance to see her in her prime. Then out of the sudden, she was visiting uncle LEO.

    Finally, it was probably beginning of 2020 when she replied and I saw her. I believe she was fresh out of seeing uncle LEO (stayed few months with LEO) and she still a good looking girl, but she was an eye candy back in 2017-2018. My session was less than average. It was all business like. She delivered yes, but I felt that was all mechanic. One of the biggest disappointments for me, at least.

  4. #26624
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Finally met up with Brandi.

    The good:

    Prob one of the best lays I ever had, damn the view from behind was majestic. , was vocal, let me raw dog it but I had to bust on her butt cheeks, had a really cool personality.

    The bad, I paid for a 3 some with her friend, by blind faith I thought it was the other blonde in her ad, nope, it was somebody's great grandmother.

    The grandmother, I will call her "Mee Maw" can suck the paint off a house, it was really good. I guess sucking dick since the Great Depression will gain you that experience, but I still could not get over the fact I was getting a BJ from someone who could have been a stunt double on the "Golden Girls" sitcom. Fuck it, YOLO.


    4 Hundo for the experience for the hour, I know, way overpriced but I was buzzed and horny, Solo Brandi is a lot cheaper. Hopefully gramma can go to Golden Corral and enjoy the buffet and clean her dentures for the amount I paid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/762189621705
    Was this Granny?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/414763139309

  5. #26623

    Peaches

    Can someone pm me Peaches number I miss that head game. Thanks.

  6. #26622
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one for a few times a couple weeks back, did not report at first because I did not want you scallywags to fuck it up for me LOL, but this is a good one.

    Responsive, lives in Cary by Buck Jones and Walnut ST, and man she is hot.

    Good piece of ass, may see her again in the future but I have seen her like 7 times?? 3 hundred for an hour, price may be negotiable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/901388157222
    I don't know why you're trying to keep her to yourself, haha. She's been in the game for a minute. I think my last visit with her was back in 2018, when I saw her a couple of times and she was a lot more laid-back. Lately, I've been reading that she's nothing but GPS and rules.

  7. #26621
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one for a few times a couple weeks back, did not report at first because I did not want you scallywags to fuck it up for me LOL, but this is a good one.

    Responsive, lives in Cary by Buck Jones and Walnut ST, and man she is hot.

    You and the reviewer just below our out of your minds. 3-400? For these well below average girls? I saw this one for 100 last week. Extremely average pump and dump. No personality. Not very pretty by any measure. Below average in every way. No reason to ever pay more.

    Good piece of ass, may see her again in the future but I have seen her like 7 times?? 3 hundred for an hour, price may be negotiable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/901388157222
    Responsive, lives in Cary by Buck Jones and Walnut ST, and man she is hot.

    You and the reviewer just below our out of your minds. 3-400? For these well below average girls? I saw this one for 100 last week. Extremely average pump and dump. No personality. Not very pretty by any measure. Below average in every way. No reason to ever pay more.

  8. #26620

    Olivia

    Saw this one for a few times a couple weeks back, did not report at first because I did not want you scallywags to fuck it up for me LOL, but this is a good one.

    Responsive, lives in Cary by Buck Jones and Walnut ST, and man she is hot.

    Good piece of ass, may see her again in the future but I have seen her like 7 times?? 3 hundred for an hour, price may be negotiable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/901388157222

  9. #26619

    Brandi

    Finally met up with Brandi.

    The good:

    Prob one of the best lays I ever had, damn the view from behind was majestic. , was vocal, let me raw dog it but I had to bust on her butt cheeks, had a really cool personality.

    The bad, I paid for a 3 some with her friend, by blind faith I thought it was the other blonde in her ad, nope, it was somebody's great grandmother.

    The grandmother, I will call her "Mee Maw" can suck the paint off a house, it was really good. I guess sucking dick since the Great Depression will gain you that experience, but I still could not get over the fact I was getting a BJ from someone who could have been a stunt double on the "Golden Girls" sitcom. Fuck it, YOLO.

    Tried to put in Mee Maw, that shit wasn't happening, so I let them both blow me for a minute before I bent Brandi Over and pumped until I busted busted on her back and booty.

    7/10 good experience, will def see Brandi again, but I checked the block on "banging my grandmother" fetish out of the way, so no more 3 some's.

    4 Hundo for the experience for the hour, I know, way overpriced but I was buzzed and horny, Solo Brandi is a lot cheaper. Hopefully gramma can go to Golden Corral and enjoy the buffet and clean her dentures for the amount I paid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/762189621705

  10. #26618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Harmony

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...n/712172231212

    Someone reviewed her as big clit MILF. Figured I'd give her a whirl. Communication was easy and quick. She had an ad for 75 qv. I asked about BBFS and she said 150. I declined. She asked how much? On a whim, I said 80. She said no. Then 10 minutes later said come on. Got to her average hotel in north Durham about 20 minutes later. Got the room number right away. Pics are flattering. She's bigger and more butch. She was lucid, but mumbled so I could barely understand her. I think she was complaining about the low rate. If you don't like it, don't take it. Anyway, gave a below average BBBJ, which stopped as soon as I was three quarters hard. Then she laid on her back. Was able to get the rest of the way by rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She's got a fat pussy. Then took the plunge. When I got a good rhythm going and sped up, she winced. Then she said not so hard. I wasn't banging the shit out of her, so no good pounding. Moved her to the edge of the bed so I could get better leverage with standing mish. Was able to get as deep as I wanted that way, but she still didn't want me to ram her. Oh well. Eventually was able to drop a fat load in that fat pussy. Worth 80, but I won't repeat. Current ad says 100 qv base.

  11. #26617
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information? TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/734633907963
    Anytime they talk about content available is usually a sign they are fakes and just trying to sell their OF subscriptions. The text only is another thing to look at when they say it. I generally set up my dreams through text but I've researched them before hand.

  12. #26616
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information? TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/734633907963
    Her post pops up in a number of different states. So yes, TGTBT.

  13. #26615

    Swallow Queen?

    Anyone have any information? TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/734633907963

  14. #26614
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Is she like insane? I been trying to hit her up over the last couple months and she switches back and forth between age requirements and covered and BBBJ. I can never align when she is offering BBBJ.
    No clue, I haven't had her act weird on comms with me. I do know she travels a lot, maybe she has different prices in different locations?

    That's just my best guess. My last visit I did get a BBBJCIM. She was pretty cool in my dream with her. No signs of being mental.

  15. #26613

    Little head won the battle Big head won the war.

    Felt like getting it in tonight try something different. Decided to hit up this heffer, against my better judgement. I hit her up once about a yearish ago and she ghosted me while I was at the bar down the street from her hotel. On drive home felt like I won a couple hundred bucks. Anyway hit her up. She's dfk GFE daty seems decent reviews on TER from what I'm able to read being a "non VIP". Anyways her ad says 2 girl special. But there are no pics of other girl. 160 qv 260 hhr 360 hr. I said ok ill do the hhr if I can get 2 pops. She said no that would be 40 extra. I'm like what? And where's this other girl pic not even on here? She ignored that. I said I didn't even want 2 girl I wanted just you. Then she says ok 130 qv 180 hhr 280 hr. I'm like ok ill do a hhr if I can do 2 pops since 1 will be 2 minutes. And she's like its 40 extra so 220. So I said I'm good. Not going to negotiate an extra nut for a woman that weighs 320 lbs. As her ad says. Idk these girls got some tude. She's prob nice and GFE and stuff but still dam WTF. Never understood if someone can last 30 minutes and bust once and someone can bust 2 x in 20 ish minutes WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?? Idk glad I dodged this one and saved some money ill use it on fan duel this football weekend hahaha FUCK them! Also still never saw the "2nd girl" after asking 2 x so who knows.

    She also posts on STG a lot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177327180

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape