Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24464

    Shine Spa, Southport

    Alright, this spot is a win! No HJ, but an amazing hot stone massage and as other have noticed they are not prudes. In fact, she did everything except jerk me off. On the flip, she went to put the towel over me and said, "Do you need this?" And I shook my head, no. She massaged all up into my tightest crevices and a lot of "accidental" brushing of the jewels.

    She built this up over the course of the entire 75 minutes and honestly it was better than just being JO'd with a weak ass massage. I enjoyed every minute. She allowed self-service while massaging my stomach and thighs and brushing against my jewels some more.

    Employees were enthusiastic and offered a "legit" atmosphere. Other older woman I saw ony way out was well-dressed and somewhat attractive in a milfy or young gilfy way. My lady, Sunny, was middle aged and neither ugly nor overly attractive, but well-dressed as well and definitely not a turn off.

    There is a very young and enthusiastic girl at the front desk. It seems like she doesn't do massage. She's not super hot, but she is young and cute. Like probably 23 ish looking, could be less but this is the Asian scale. It would be exciting to get a session with her if possible, but it seems like she's just the desk girl. Someone should ask her if she does massage. The way she talks it's almost as if she is naive to the whole situation that dudes are getting their thighs rubbed down until climax.

    I tipped $60 on my way out bc she still had to stare at my junk and watch me finish and help. It's pretty much the same act. And honestly, I enjoyed the service much more.

    Another note:

    I saw on Google Maps that right next to Tranquility Spa on US 31 S (Suite C), something else called J&S Foot & Body Spa has opened in Suite D. Seems like a Phoenix & Tucson scenario. I haven't driven by to actually confirm anything. Only in town two more days and may or may not have time. Someone should check these things out!

  2. #24463
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #24462

    Couple Places

    I went out hunting tonight. I first went to the place on keystone. I walked in, she took me to the room, told me her name, I don't recall it. She was 7/10 45 ish probably. I wanted a real massage to go with my activities so I asked for the hour she told me 30 min. Okay fine, 30 minutes. She than went ahead and negotiated right there. No real massage. Prob won't return to her. I prefer massage and teases. House plus 1. 2.

    So once I left there I felt like I hadn't been to Tucson in probably 6 years so lets try it out. Was greeted by 60 ish lady? I thought F it, I wanted my massage. Was getting late so probably only had time for 30 minutes but no massage, she just teased the taint for 20 min followed by traditional ending. . 80 all-in.

  4. #24461

    Sweet

    Walked in, greeted by Sasa, she's got nice nice c cups I'd say, smaller build with a tad bit if belly but not too much, went for hhr, light tease, barely a massage, on the flip she asked if I wanted a condom, I declined, BBBJCIM plus daty, she let me strip her down at the start as well, gave her a franklin for the tip. Would definitely repeat.

  5. #24460

    Your Fav Place

    I'm in the mood to try something different that I haven't been for maybe slightly unique experience. What is your fav location for something unique and why? Pm is fine. I think I'll go tonight.

  6. #24459

    Email

    Your email is full.

  7. #24458
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisea03  [View Original Post]
    Lisa left Friday.
    Let's hope she goes independent so we can keep her income flowing.

  8. #24457

    317

    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there has been turn over at 317. Does anyone have insights to the changes?
    One girl got fired few days ago she told me that not going to say her name because nothing in here is a secret.

  9. #24456

    317

    Lisa left Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there has been turn over at 317. Does anyone have insights to the changes?

  10. #24455

    317 Holistic

    Looks like there has been turn over at 317. Does anyone have insights to the changes?

  11. #24454

    317

    Lisa left Friday.

  12. #24453

    May Spa on Shadeland

    After reading reviews I first tried to go to sun Spa. Walk in and see old grannies. There was a tiny one called yuyu and amy I think. Both were 3/10. One was petite but had an old face and the other was chubby and had a bad face. I left.

    Went to May spa. Walk in and an old lady answers the door. I ask if there is another girl and she brings out a 7/10 MILF. She is very petite and wearing a dress that barely covers her cheeks.

    I get an hour and the massage was pretty good. She took her time. I'm the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. 1. 40 on top of house fee. FS was fun. She took it in all positions and allowed some kissing. I would repeat. Not the best experience but good option on the north side.

  13. #24452

    A1 High school

    Stopped in yesterday before all of the games started. Tina led me back to a room with a smile. She has a youthful demeanor and very friendly. Upon undressing and laying face down, Tina's walked in and complimented my ass with a friendly pat and "nice".

    She allowed OTC. She gave a medium. Hard massage, but it was relaxing. Teased often and when she realized I was more than ready, flip.

    I opted for a nice L1 and L2. Overall, I left a total of $200 for the house and tip.

  14. #24451

    Duh

    Damn, I should have figured that out Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Just Google the full name and you can find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/003490404212

  15. #24450

    Lavender Essential Oil Spa- Indianapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy0721  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple reports lately about a place called L. E. O. That Name is familiar with something else LOL. Where is this place at? I can't seem to find a post stating where it is, nor do I find anything on the ad sites relating back to it.

    On a side note: if its code, why are we using this as code? LOL.
    Just Google the full name and you can find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/003490404212

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape