Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 17697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14817

    Progressing from AMPs to Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/3149460889

    Very interested in making the jump to escorts. But I've only ever done AMPs.

    We talked and she seems good to go, but I can't find any reviews on her.

    Thanks in advance!
    If you're considering making the move from AMPs escorts, you've come to the right place. Always do your research to make sure the girl is legit before taking the plunge. I've TOFTT more than a few times and it's been a mixed bag. For your first time, I'd recommend one of the gold standard providers like Eden or Scarlett. Both are kind of a mix of massage and FS session with a pretty open menu. Scarlett is more sensual, friendly, etc and Eden is more an attractive MILF type. You really can't go wrong with either, but will say that I believe kissing is now off limits with Scarlett, but most other things are not. You can expect $300 for the hour with both as well as a great first experience with both.

    Eden.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ied-27458.html

    Sensual Scarlett.

    Https://sensualscarlett.com

  2. #14816

    Serenity

    Just recently noticed this one on LC where I sometimes look for diamonds in the rough. She posts regularly with a local number and pics check out the reverse image search test. Anyone seen her that can share intel? Much appreciated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177464915#.

  3. #14815
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazbin  [View Original Post]
    She's close by and I'm curious but still new to this. Was hoping someone had previous experience or could spot any red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177335116
    No prior but I work at a place these ladys frequent and I've seen her working before so she's legit. If you want more details inbox me.

  4. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There are a few gems here, but, overall, you're right. The selection here is garbage.
    And I'm not paying $1000 for some **** for one hour just because she has golden pussy syndromeI'd rather just go to South America for a first class ticket for the cost of that shit and then spend $30 banging eights and tens down there Where every hole is for use if you want to use it.

  5. #14813

    Other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up!

    Think I'll try this other Nikki unless she's got issues too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177436107

    She looks better in her ad, but I could t find any reviews on her either.

    Thanks in advance!
    Search for her on this site. Her pictures are said to not represent. Rachel is another frequent LC poster that is much larger than her pics.

    Does anyone know a good BBBJ girl?

  6. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing her. Anyone seen her. She looks great in glasses. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177399876
    I was thinking of seeing her but her previous incalls were an apartment in north city and a halfway house in downtown.

  7. #14811

    Any info on this one?

    She's close by and I'm curious but still new to this. Was hoping someone had previous experience or could spot any red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177335116

  8. #14810
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy618  [View Original Post]
    No I'm just saying the quality of women in the area for escorts is garbage.
    There are a few gems here, but, overall, you're right. The selection here is garbage.

  9. #14809

    Other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago. Heroin junkie. Had uncomfortably swollen hands. Started nodding during the blowjob. House was a mess. BBBJ was mid, at best. Wouldn't recommend this as your first exprience.
    I appreciate the heads up!

    Think I'll try this other Nikki unless she's got issues too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177436107

    She looks better in her ad, but I could t find any reviews on her either.

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #14808
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why some of the guys on here have to have a number 10 to bust a nut in. Your not going to marry the *****, nor move her in with you. You are just wanting to bust a nut. I agree with BadBoy2. That said I also agree with the 'Not worth $200. For a half hour" statement. IMO no woman is worth $200.00 for a half hour. A week or so ago I was hit on here for asking about a ugly woman in Sullivan, Mo. I don't care what they look like, I just want to bust a nut.

    I think that if you only want to mess with a woman is rates a 8 to 10, you might have a inferiority complex.
    LOL no woman is worth 200 but you will give the nastiest prostitute on listcrawler 80-100 make it make sense. You just sound cheap 100 more bucks and you can fuck a 10 instead of a -0.

    What I've learned from this site and hobbying in general is that some men are the nastiest creatures walking the planet LOL straight savages.

    200 bucks to fuck a 10/10 will always be a good deal as long as they are fun try to date a 10/10 and see what it cost LOL.

  11. #14807
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cybinv1 you get it. Ladies with average looks and have specialties like sucking off or something else I like, that I just want to bust a nut in, I don't mind seeing as long as the cost within reason. With that being said, fatties and unattractive women are not even on my radar. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so one man's fugly is another man's she's ok or average. To each his own.

    Now the attractive women are another thing. If their price range is within reason, yes, I'll play. However, I do have certain cutoff price depending on what they offer and there are prices they are asking for that I just won't even consider. I'm talking about the one's on Tryst asking $600 and above, etc. I have found that escorts are like certain types of alcohol. Just because their more expensive, that doesn't mean their better. Example: A $360 K-Girl is better than anyone charging a $1,000 or more on Tryst for ultimately what is a good time. Some "elite" providers don't do certain things.

    I don't even remotely consider paying a deposit no matter how "legit" they are, so I miss out a lot due to that nonsense. I'm also not sending pictures or providing any real information about myself. Why, because I don't trust strangers with that information no matter how good they look. Overall, it's a service business. They don't get paid for their services unless they make it reasonably available and there is value there. As everyone has stated, what they value and want to provide to get that service is up to each monger. That's my two cents.
    All I can say is to each their own. No reason giving someone crap if they pay $2000/ hr or someone that pays a streetwalker $50. Everyone has different need. The goal is to find what you're looking for, to stay safe and not get thrown in the clink. I have friends that are into bbw, friends that like the hoe junkie look and friends that are into trans. To each their own and I hope they get their craving satisfied.

  12. #14806

    Ms Moet

    I'm interested in seeing her. Anyone seen her. She looks great in glasses. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177399876

  13. #14805
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Is this advertisement for you OnlyFans?
    No I'm just saying the quality of women in the area for escorts is garbage.

  14. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why some of the guys on here have to have a number 10 to bust a nut in. Your not going to marry the *****, nor move her in with you. You are just wanting to bust a nut. I agree with BadBoy2. That said I also agree with the 'Not worth $200. For a half hour" statement. IMO no woman is worth $200.00 for a half hour. A week or so ago I was hit on here for asking about a ugly woman in Sullivan, Mo. I don't care what they look like, I just want to bust a nut.

    I think that if you only want to mess with a woman is rates a 8 to 10, you might have a inferiority complex.
    Thanks Cybinv1 you get it. Ladies with average looks and have specialties like sucking off or something else I like, that I just want to bust a nut in, I don't mind seeing as long as the cost within reason. With that being said, fatties and unattractive women are not even on my radar. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so one man's fugly is another man's she's ok or average. To each his own.

    Now the attractive women are another thing. If their price range is within reason, yes, I'll play. However, I do have certain cutoff price depending on what they offer and there are prices they are asking for that I just won't even consider. I'm talking about the one's on Tryst asking $600 and above, etc. I have found that escorts are like certain types of alcohol. Just because their more expensive, that doesn't mean their better. Example: A $360 K-Girl is better than anyone charging a $1,000 or more on Tryst for ultimately what is a good time. Some "elite" providers don't do certain things.

    I don't even remotely consider paying a deposit no matter how "legit" they are, so I miss out a lot due to that nonsense. I'm also not sending pictures or providing any real information about myself. Why, because I don't trust strangers with that information no matter how good they look. Overall, it's a service business. They don't get paid for their services unless they make it reasonably available and there is value there. As everyone has stated, what they value and want to provide to get that service is up to each monger. That's my two cents.

  15. #14803
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why some of the guys on here have to have a number 10 to bust a nut in. Your not going to marry the *****, nor move her in with you. You are just wanting to bust a nut. I agree with BadBoy2. That said I also agree with the 'Not worth $200. For a half hour" statement. IMO no woman is worth $200.00 for a half hour. A week or so ago I was hit on here for asking about a ugly woman in Sullivan, Mo. I don't care what they look like, I just want to bust a nut.

    I think that if you only want to mess with a woman is rates a 8 to 10, you might have a inferiority complex.
    Well, I think I basically covered everything you just wrote with "and we always say "each to their own", so...Also, "no one" is saying EVERY woman has to be an "10", hell, there's nothing wrong at all with "average or plain" DECENT looking women in this hobby even (been with plenty myself) but there is a sizeable difference between banging a just "average or plain" looking provider and someone seriously inquiring for intel on some hideous looking "WTF?" 300lb Wildebeest who looks like she belongs at an airport sniffing luggage because NOT every guy is so desperate to "just bust a nut" that they literally have ZERO standards about "who or what" they stick their dick in-and I highly doubt I'm alone in that thought-but if that's you, knock yourself out.

    Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape