Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363

    ISO information Jenny in St Charles?

    Anyone have any info to provide? Any extras? Thank you!

  2. #22870

    Hannibal;

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there's an AMP in Hannibal? I'm traveling thru and thought it'd be a nice break.
    Nope, No AMPs, not for a few years now. Up the road from there in Quincy there are 3-4. I haven't partook yet. Theres a few mongers on here that might have been there, Be nice if they share any info. Hope to be up that way myself for deer season soon.

    Get it while ya can! Ever.

  3. #22869

    Jasmine Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to Stl soon and plan a visit to AMP. I have been to several, most recently Jasmine on Chippewa, but will be close to the one in Ballwin, which would you recommend between that one and Classic on Clayton?
    I've been to Jasmine Ballwin a few times and always left happy. Depending upon the girl you get, there will be varying levels of both attractiveness as well as mutual touch if that's something you're into. Tops will generally come up and either OTC or UTC roaming below can be available. I've never had it go beyond that but I believe there are reviews stating other activities have occurred.

  4. #22868
    Quote Originally Posted by LknAss  [View Original Post]
    Yep I agree it is a scam. Her pics are from a massage business in England. She also has ads running in Oklahoma City. Tulsa, and Kansas City.
    Anyone know if there's an AMP in Hannibal? I'm traveling thru and thought it'd be a nice break.

  5. #22867
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy yourself. Good group. I always bring 2. 5 and enjoy MT & L1.
    Look below at the group PLM for more info.

  6. #22866

    Magic Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank56  [View Original Post]
    When you try and set up a time she requests a 100 deposit thru Venmo or Paypal. I googled the number and it was an add she copied from outside US.

    Even though RR says its verified I think its a scam trying to get a deposit. Let me know if anyone finds out anything different.
    Yep I agree it is a scam. Her pics are from a massage business in England. She also has ads running in Oklahoma City. Tulsa, and Kansas City.

  7. #22865

    Magic Massage Hands

    When you try and set up a time she requests a 100 deposit thru Venmo or Paypal. I googled the number and it was an add she copied from outside US.

    Even though RR says its verified I think its a scam trying to get a deposit. Let me know if anyone finds out anything different.

  8. #22864
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone Tried the massage that advertises on RR. She wants a deposit?

    Any feedback is appreciated?
    I just looked at the ad and don't see anything on the ad stating she requested a deposit. I am curious though if she's legit and what kind of extras there are...

  9. #22863

    Magic Massage on Rubrankings

    Has anyone Tried the massage that advertises on RR. She wants a deposit?

    Any feedback is appreciated?

  10. #22862
    Quote Originally Posted by StCrispin  [View Original Post]
    Currently visiting St. Louis, and came across Professional Luxury Massage agency https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/home.html.

    Search turned up positive reviews from 4 or more years ago. Wondering if any of you gents have recent experience and willing to share details, dm is fine if you prefer to respond that way. Thanks!
    Enjoy yourself. Good group. I always bring 2. 5 and enjoy MT & L1.

  11. #22861

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by StaneMac  [View Original Post]
    Ok which one of you mongers is she blowing on her latest rubranking post.
    She will do some use other parts of body or do other things if she likes you enough. But she's so much of a coo-coo bird, that I haven't seen her in while. Who ever gets on OnlyFans with her, good luck. I was wondering who let her take a picture of them on her wall chain.

  12. #22860
    Quote Originally Posted by StCrispin  [View Original Post]
    Currently visiting St. Louis, and came across Professional Luxury Massage agency https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/home.html.

    Search turned up positive reviews from 4 or more years ago. Wondering if any of you gents have recent experience and willing to share details, dm is fine if you prefer to respond that way. Thanks!
    Lots of information below the main page line in the blogger section titled PLM info. That blog has lots of information regarding the ladies.

  13. #22859

    Professional Luxuries

    Currently visiting St. Louis, and came across Professional Luxury Massage agency https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/home.html.

    Search turned up positive reviews from 4 or more years ago. Wondering if any of you gents have recent experience and willing to share details, dm is fine if you prefer to respond that way. Thanks!

  14. #22858
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to Stl soon and plan a visit to AMP. I have been to several, most recently Jasmine on Chippewa, but will be close to the one in Ballwin, which would you recommend between that one and Classic on Clayton?
    Of the two you mentioned, the last time I was at Jasmine, I had a younger cute woman and left happy. I haven't been to Classic in a while but the last time I was there, had an older woman that shorted me on my time. I'm not sure if they have turned over staff so maybe someone that has been there recently will comment.

  15. #22857

    Where is Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ad?
    Her only ads are word of mouth and her website. She takes Monday's off.

    https://sensualscarlett.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape