Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 13310
-
10-12-24 19:30 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 259She's very real. Just can be hard to get a hold of. However I do believe she does have a pimp. I had her outcall to me and she definitely had a shady guy in the car. I refused to let her in and haven't seen her since. She is GFE friendly but it costs extra and is pricy. She looks better than her pictures also.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 08:52 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 77What sites do you guys use?
As the title says. I've tried Rubrankings and STG but I've not had much luck. Most font even reply and those that do want half down as a deposit.
I'm cash only for my own security reasons.
I've done a few searches and found a few sites, but just wanted your input on the sites that actually have real providirs.
-
10-10-24 19:37 #11748Banned Member

Posts: 1377Johnny, where did you learn this information from? You have me curious. I see you put the numbers 127998 at the end of your response. What does that number mean? Thank you again.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 14:29 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 100She seems to be TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
Also seems to have a handler. 🤔.
But still holding out hope. 🙏127998;.
Johnny.
-
10-10-24 11:15 #11746Banned Member

Posts: 1377Bella Rose from Tryst?
Curious if anyone has seen Bella Rose from Tryst? She has four nice reviews found from the beginning of 2024 upon a phone number search on the other site but I know how you can never fully trust those reviews so hoping maybe somebody here has seen her since they are older reviews now and nothing since? It appears she moved to Greenville and is based from there now so hoping maybe a gentleman here is familiar with her. Thank you ahead!
https://tryst.link/escort/bellarose_
-
10-08-24 23:50 #11745Regular Member

Posts: 6https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/542758841349
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
My bad I thought I did the first time.
-
10-08-24 10:35 #11744Regular Member

Posts: 2Godiva's on Augusta rd
Is it open? What are the hours? Thanks in advance.
-
10-07-24 14:05 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 520DM's
MD, tried to DM you back re: Magic but your mailbox is full. HC.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 09:29 #11742Regular Member

Posts: 20I assure you!
I'm not calling you a liar or anything of the such. But I assure you that the real Carmen Monroe is no longer with us. So not sure who it was you saw but I implore you not to come on here saying things like that with out some kinda proof which I know 100% you don't have because I Know for a fact that the real Carmen has passed thank you and again I mean no disrespect what so ever.
Originally Posted by Juug1
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
Awesome1369.
-
10-07-24 06:38 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 294Ummmm
You wouldn't happen to have a fat, pretty link would you?
Originally Posted by SlimJimTim
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 18:53 #11740Regular Member

Posts: 14Carmen Monroe
I just seen Carmen at target in Greenville. I know I'm not tripping she even spoke to me she was with a younger white guy. :. I know for a fact this same girl I been seeing listed as Carmen Monroe. Is their a different girl go by same name??
-
10-06-24 15:20 #11739Regular Member

Posts: 6Not my happiest bust.
First post here. Been lurking for a while, thought I'd add a little value. Traveling from out of town and was needing some TLC. Found this lady. What got me was that petite body and fat pussy. Comm was good, quick responses. 120,200, 240 was the damage if I recall correctly. Get to her hotel room, its pretty junky. Well it is the woman in the picture and she is super sweet and easy to talk to. Just a heads up she is missing some teeth and a few times I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not if you know what I mean. Body is nice. Pussy is definitely fat and pretty. I almost left, but decided to stay as I had a few drinks prior and little willy was in control. Did my qv and got out of there. I don't think I would go back.
-
10-06-24 11:49 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 2036Same thing
Same experience on multiple occasions. Reasonably okay communication at first but after I was parked, went silent. Would hear back from her later that day or the next. That's why I gave her additional chances. Waste of time, every time.
Originally Posted by ThotsRUs
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 09:21 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 100Looks like I'm heading to Spirit Halloween shop today!
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
Johnny.
-
10-05-24 11:35 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 872This seems interesting.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




