Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 41277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36417

    April

    Finally went and saw April (search for her name on STG) and wasn't overly impressed, especially at the price point. Body wise, I really liked what I saw. Petite, slim, and natural. She is cute, but not beautiful. Unfortunately her teeth are discolored and that really turns me off. Personality wise, we didn't gel up very well. Very awkward encounter. She seemed distracted and ready to just get things over with. I may repeat if her price point was lower, but at 220 for HH she isn't worth it.

  2. #36416

    Kassy Has Skills But I Avoid Her. You Need To Decide If She Is Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    How bad is Kassy (Kassidy) compared to her filtered pics? Is she worth it and good at what she does?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/576237555043

    Also curious about this one. Always posting but not many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/628270443016

    Saw Buffie on the westside the other day. Won't repeat. Complained about size and only wanted one position.
    Kassy does have oral shills. She has sucked thousands of dicks, maybe 10 of thousands of dicks in her mouth. So she has learned how to suck cock. And yes taking a monger's cock into her throat. Not the greatest BBBJ, but not bad. And she has a non-attitude, meaning she is not stuck up and easy to small talk with. But she also is drugged out, some times almost asleep, and she takes a dose of candy before every cock-sucking event to help get her through it. So if you are after a run of sucking she will be spaced out and rambling. Her popped, deflated tit is not horrible, it just is not what you expect. And, she lies, but then I say 100 percent of providers lie, so maybe that does not matter. But, she so openly lies with her pics. Looking 30 years younger, 3 o pounds thinner and having two giant tits. That is all lies to sucker mongers in and becomes part of a drug induced delusion of hers. Do you want to be with a provider who so openly lies to you from the start? So, it all is a choice you need to make. You know the pros and cons, now you decide.

    LB.

  3. #36415

    Any GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    I seen her. Everything covered. Looks good from behind. Not a bad visit.
    I didn't see it in her ad, but does she offer GFE / dfk kind of experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177215297

  4. #36414

    KassiDDDy

    I've never had an issue with her other than being slow to respond even when she knows you are on your way. I usually just get headache relief from her, but didn't have a problem with other services either. The first few times I saw her were magical as far as relieving me quickly. The past few times haven't been magical but still got what I came for.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    How bad is Kassy (Kassidy) compared to her filtered pics? Is she worth it and good at what she does?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/576237555043

    Also curious about this one. Always posting but not many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/628270443016

    Saw Buffie on the westside the other day. Won't repeat. Complained about size and only wanted one position.

  5. #36413

    Which one

    How bad is Kassy (Kassidy) compared to her filtered pics? Is she worth it and good at what she does?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/576237555043

    Also curious about this one. Always posting but not many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/628270443016

    Saw Buffie on the westside the other day. Won't repeat. Complained about size and only wanted one position.

  6. #36412

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are these girls getting fatter and fatter! It's like they all hit that pipe then race to the Krispy Kreme to have a union meeting!! If you use your body to make that money, I'd try to be a Ferrari and not a dump truck with a front-end alignment problem. Like I said, its prob just me but what they charging they need to get that shit tight and right! Even NASA ain't going to be able to get some of these titties back in orbit!!
    Truth! Why would anyone pay to smash a fat, sloppy, lazy, cellulite infested, provider with a gunt. Gut over see you*nt equals gunt. Why would anyone pay to smash a girl they wouldn't look twice at in a bar or club when younger.

  7. #36411
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    I seen her. Everything covered. Looks good from behind. Not a bad visit.

  8. #36410

    Blow job

    A blow job would be ok. She does swallow every last drop.

  9. #36409

    Wide Load!!

    Is it just me or are these girls getting fatter and fatter! It's like they all hit that pipe then race to the Krispy Kreme to have a union meeting!! If you use your body to make that money, I'd try to be a Ferrari and not a dump truck with a front-end alignment problem. Like I said, its prob just me but what they charging they need to get that shit tight and right! Even NASA ain't going to be able to get some of these titties back in orbit!!

  10. #36408
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    Isn't reactive on the last one a bad thing?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/904951620436
    I couldn't read the posted test clearly on my browser, but everything to be good must be negative or non-reactive.

    I find her butt-ugly and avoided her, now I have a sense that avoiding her is a good idea. Thanks for your super eye.

    LB.

  11. #36407

  12. #36406
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one post in literally FOREVER! I think 2 years ago I tried to visit but the place was crawling with sketchy people. So I bailed. Anyone know if she's legit or is this all a sham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/678541358601
    Yes she's awesome and beautiful. Super cool. Usually in airport area and she goes back and forth to Georgia a lot. I always try and catch her in town. She's a sweetheart and those hotels always have sketchy people but they've never messed with me.

  13. #36405

    TAKE 3 - Glad I Don't Live Closer or

    I'd be broke. I've reviewed Goddess before (2 x) and I can't get over how passionate this woman is in bed. Completely independent in a totally safe location. Complete GFE who will make you feel like she really digs you. She has her preferences (which is her thing and should be respected) but really enjoys what she does. No drugs. No DBs. No drama.

    8 Jacksons for 1/2. Location is very SOUTH JAX. DM if you have?'s.

    Wail On!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/366983397051

  14. #36404

    Rare

    Haven't seen this one post in literally FOREVER! I think 2 years ago I tried to visit but the place was crawling with sketchy people. So I bailed. Anyone know if she's legit or is this all a sham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/678541358601

  15. #36403

    Pat in Tampa texted saying bargain rates, I passed

    I have gotten a few texts from Tampa providers, a number were told to leave as their hotels closed or shot up rates that could not be paid with the lack of business. All were old or ugly from when I was looking to check that off my bucket list. Did it once, and never again will I even consider it. Hell if I am 80 I still will not see an old chicken-neck skinned hag. But if any one is interested, they are begging for mongers to drop by.

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oold.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape