Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    She has platonic in her profile.
    I have had some luck with chicks having platonic in their profile so I was not paying attention to that but yeah that's usually a sign.

  2. #5787

    Kayla

    What good is crazy if it's not unpredictable! Happy Halloween!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    She has a decent apartment, very neat and decorated. She warmly met me outside the door. After going up to the second floor, we had a hug and a little kiss.

    All these might lower my guard. Then, the unexpected burst really shocked me.

  3. #5786

    Crazy Kayla

    She has a decent apartment, very neat and decorated. She warmly met me outside the door. After going up to the second floor, we had a hug and a little kiss.

    All these might lower my guard. Then, the unexpected burst really shocked me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I have to commend you on this well documented post. I will also commend the authorities for not turning her into a victim. Or maybe she didn't plead her case very well. Unstable people usually can't. I interacted with her maybe a year or so ago. She blew up at one point for no reason and I decided not to pursue her any further. That first pic you posted tells the whole story in a way.

  4. #5785

    Kayla

    Bro, I have to commend you on this well documented post. I will also commend the authorities for not turning her into a victim. Or maybe she didn't plead her case very well. Unstable people usually can't. I interacted with her maybe a year or so ago. She blew up at one point for no reason and I decided not to pursue her any further. That first pic you posted tells the whole story in a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers,

    There was a drama when I met the girl Kayla from SA today. I have been talking to her for a couple of days and pulled the trigger after seeing a brother's post. I thought she was just wacky, but I was wrong she is crazy.

    We met at her place, 8 Afton Terrace in Middletown, this afternoon. When I freshened up in the restroom, the girl acted crazy. She suddenly came in and said, "You have to leave. " She ended up using a knife and pointing it at me. A lot of drama happened, and the police were called. Four police cars came swiftly within a couple of minutes.

    3 police officers came to me separately, asking what happened? (wanted to meet a friend, but ended up with a knife pointing at me), how did you guys meet? (online), who called 911? (by me, safety comes first); Did you pay her money in any sort of cash / card? (Definitely No No No, the important thing needs to be repeated 3 times. A trap for arrest?

    The senior policeman among them eventually came to me and said she was most likely acting as a prostitute. There is a big risk of meeting someone online (Yes, now I know it). Sometimes, there might be sort of boyfriend rushing out from another room in other cases. (I agree, but I haven't met yet).

    At last, I came out as a freeman, but a huge lesson was learned.

    She asked for the ducks right when we had just met. (Normally, this is a big red flag; I don't know why I ignored it). Not sure what happened to the girl after.

    Her account on SA is already gone. I've attached the pictures. The car at 8 Afton Terrace Middletown might not be hers; it might be her roommate's. So, I covered the plate#.

    Warning!

  5. #5784

    Warning! Crazy Kayla from SA

    Hi Brothers,

    There was a drama when I met the girl Kayla from SA today. I have been talking to her for a couple of days and pulled the trigger after seeing a brother's post. I thought she was just wacky, but I was wrong she is crazy.

    We met at her place, 8 Afton Terrace in Middletown, this afternoon. When I freshened up in the restroom, the girl acted crazy. She suddenly came in and said, "You have to leave. " She ended up using a knife and pointing it at me. A lot of drama happened, and the police were called. Four police cars came swiftly within a couple of minutes.

    3 police officers came to me separately, asking what happened? (wanted to meet a friend, but ended up with a knife pointing at me), how did you guys meet? (online), who called 911? (by me, safety comes first); Did you pay her money in any sort of cash / card? (Definitely No No No, the important thing needs to be repeated 3 times. A trap for arrest?

    The senior policeman among them eventually came to me and said she was most likely acting as a prostitute. There is a big risk of meeting someone online (Yes, now I know it). Sometimes, there might be sort of boyfriend rushing out from another room in other cases. (I agree, but I haven't met yet).

    At last, I came out as a freeman, but a huge lesson was learned.

    She asked for the ducks right when we had just met. (Normally, this is a big red flag; I don't know why I ignored it). Not sure what happened to the girl after.

    Her account on SA is already gone. I've attached the pictures. The car at 8 Afton Terrace Middletown might not be hers; it might be her roommate's. So, I covered the plate#.

    Warning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-10 205123.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-10 204820.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-10 204849.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-10 205041.jpg‎  

  6. #5783

    Newbie mistake

    I filter those out. There's a setting to do that. This is why I don't switch platforms from SA to SB to whatever at the drop of a hat. It takes time to learn a platform. And switching creates a whole new learning curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    She has platonic in her profile.

  7. #5782

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Should have told her "Great, I want to go in hard and fast ooray".
    She has platonic in her profile.

  8. #5781

    You sure she knows the definition of intimate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    After chatting a bit she said, no intimacy will be there in the arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-9c121abab998
    Should have told her "Great, I want to go in hard and fast ooray".

  9. #5780
    Don't waste your time on this one, scammer alert.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-bcaa406ff2be

  10. #5779
    After chatting a bit she said, no intimacy will be there in the arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-9c121abab998

  11. #5778
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-492c3b7f194f

    Hosts out of her apartment in central CT.

    She's a little wacky but is a lot of fun in bed.

    Saw her a few times and might repeat at some point again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1125a5e92067

    Requires a deposit for meet + greets and dates so passed.

  12. #5777

    Bait and switch

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-710f9f7419e4

    Agreed upon the price $$$ and met at her place just over the MA border.

    Right as things were started. She switched the menu to a BBBJ only and said we can do more during the subsequent visits.

    Pictures are more flattering than in person.

    There will not be any subsequent visits.

  13. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    This approach works with pros and if you are ready to haggle, haggle, haggle. Amateurs are not used to throwing numbers out so with them I usually throw out a number. As long as it is not insultingly low they will usually accept and we can move on. True amateurs are not in the game for long and if you wait too long they may be gone forever. As for the OP's situation, she sounds like a pro. If you're still interested put her on the back burner for now and try her in a few months. If her situation is different she might accept your offer. I once had a girl who was in one of those notorious GDP movies quote me $2k. A year or so later I met her at the high end of my usual gift range.
    Makes sense, I rarely see pros, or at least I would like to believe that, probably that's why in most cases it has worked.

  14. #5775

    Haggle

    This approach works with pros and if you are ready to haggle, haggle, haggle. Amateurs are not used to throwing numbers out so with them I usually throw out a number. As long as it is not insultingly low they will usually accept and we can move on. True amateurs are not in the game for long and if you wait too long they may be gone forever. As for the OP's situation, she sounds like a pro. If you're still interested put her on the back burner for now and try her in a few months. If her situation is different she might accept your offer. I once had a girl who was in one of those notorious GDP movies quote me $2k. A year or so later I met her at the high end of my usual gift range.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like your game needs some work. It's okay, I'm not knocking you, and I don't know your situation or how long you've been talking to that west Hartford dime, but you it sounds like you mentioned money first.

    Never never never be the first one to throw out #'s.

    Let her tell you what she's looking for and then negotiate. It her# is way above your pay-grade, bounce. You can always check-in with her in a month or so to see if she reevaluated her perceived worth.

    Just my 2 cents.

  15. #5774
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's in Groton. Which is NOWHERE NEAR Central Connecticut. What's the story with your post? Are you referring to someone else?
    Interesting.

    Perhaps she moved. I haven't seen her in a few months so maybe she's along the shore now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape