Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 286 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 4283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3758

    Camera Shy

    Hi All,

    Sorta have a wish to make my own home movies. Unfortunately all the providers I have interacted with are extremely camera shy.

    I know some people do hidden cameras but that is not my thing, Anyone know of a local provider that is not video shy?

    Thanks,

    Relaxedinak.

    P.S. I know that some providers read this forum, I would be happy if they PM me.

    Treat them well and they will usually return the favor!

  2. #3757

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG248  [View Original Post]
    Had dejavu with September. Looking good, still takes direction well. Walks the dogs with the best in town and is great on the mic. Tall, chocolate and petite, such a combination. Well reviewed. Had lost numbers due to a phone change, but should be solid communication wise sooner than later.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/312740953048
    Ah yes, September. One of my all-time ATFs. But don't let her name fool you; she's great all year round.

    JG.

  3. #3756

    IPO: Solid GFE with Fee

    Was in the mood for a solid GFE session and Fee did not disappoint. Felt like a 3 am bar closer session without the sloppy drunk feeling. Safety girl, but open to negotiations. Takes directions well when respected. Solid mic skills. Very reasonable but firm donation requests. Will be adding to the repeat list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/979975403280

  4. #3755

    It always good in September

    Had dejavu with September. Looking good, still takes direction well. Walks the dogs with the best in town and is great on the mic. Tall, chocolate and petite, such a combination. Well reviewed. Had lost numbers due to a phone change, but should be solid communication wise sooner than later.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/312740953048

  5. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by Farallon33  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, in town for buis mtngs and I have some time to kill. My ATFs Charlie and Violet seem to be busy so was theinkiing about goiing th STG route instead, any info on these ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...c/286382274419

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/888481397879

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...*/945125735911

    TIA, looking for petite.

    Peace!
    Give September a call.

  6. #3753

    Any Info?

    Hey folks, in town for buis mtngs and I have some time to kill. My ATFs Charlie and Violet seem to be busy so was theinkiing about goiing th STG route instead, any info on these ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...c/286382274419

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/888481397879

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...*/945125735911

    TIA, looking for petite.

    Peace!

  7. #3752

    Izzy is posting again

    Seen her a few times a couple of years ago and had an enjoyable time. Anyone have a recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/888481397879

  8. #3751
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylert1588  [View Original Post]
    You visited with Charlie? Does that mean she is back up here?
    Indeed she is.

  9. #3750

    Charlie?

    You visited with Charlie? Does that mean she is back up here?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise  [View Original Post]
    I don't post too much anymore but I have good reason to this week. Bella aka Kae Kae, Charlie's sultry little sister is here for a short visit. I hadn't seen her in years and I will say that she is hotter and sexier than I remember. She is the flip side to Charlie, like comparing bourbon to champagne. I was lucky enough to find her without plans and met at her place and was able to catch up with her and Charlie for a bit then was led to the fun room. Soft, caramel skin and curves for days and that black hair. It certainly doesn't feel like a service visiting with either of these ladies I only wish they played together. Might just be the best thing Anchorage has to offer right now.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3302265

  10. #3749

    Bella's Back

    I don't post too much anymore but I have good reason to this week. Bella aka Kae Kae, Charlie's sultry little sister is here for a short visit. I hadn't seen her in years and I will say that she is hotter and sexier than I remember. She is the flip side to Charlie, like comparing bourbon to champagne. I was lucky enough to find her without plans and met at her place and was able to catch up with her and Charlie for a bit then was led to the fun room. Soft, caramel skin and curves for days and that black hair. It certainly doesn't feel like a service visiting with either of these ladies I only wish they played together. Might just be the best thing Anchorage has to offer right now.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3302265

  11. #3748

    Formerly "Chey Lynn" ("little' Booty")

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG248  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one of my ATFs was back. She is still fine as hell and has the enthusiasm to match. Great communication skills premeeting and is negotiableto just about anything. Was like reconnecting with an old friend with benefits. If you want an incall, you have to plan ahead, but definitely worth the logistics and donation.

    You may know her by a different name, but her number is new.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301561
    Had her at a small AirBnB off Artic in the pre-COVID days. Think I reviewed her here at one point, but she had incredible tits and was a good lover. True to her nickname, she has no real ass to speak of.

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  12. #3747

    Shaylynn is back from vacation

    I saw that one of my ATFs was back. She is still fine as hell and has the enthusiasm to match. Great communication skills premeeting and is negotiableto just about anything. Was like reconnecting with an old friend with benefits. If you want an incall, you have to plan ahead, but definitely worth the logistics and donation.

    You may know her by a different name, but her number is new.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301561

  13. #3746

    Miss Leah and friend

    Was hoping to book Jenny for a solo visit, but is only participating in duos, per Leah. Duo is $$ for the HH; add another $$ for the FH. Oh well. Maybe next time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/474349047454

  14. #3745

    Jamie (used to be "Car-date Jamie")

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDean2019  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm curious if anybody has seen or heard from Jamie used to go by jasmine. I've tried to get ahold of her a few times with no luck. We used to have a usual thing thwn she went dark. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nchorage-48474.
    Seeded her once in a second-floor apartment off south Jewel Lake Rd that I sensed was not her own, and that the owners would not have expected her to be turning a trick out of. She was VERY good a sucking cock, but was seemed jumpy and nervous during intercourse (as if she was worried about someone walking in on us). After a couple of standard positions, I dumped a large nut in her doggy style, and took my leave. Overall it was a good experience, but I never repeated.

    JG.

  15. #3744

    Alexa

    Saw her once earlier this year, pics are real, ok provider. Really didn't like BJ's and not very good at it. Didn't really get into it and prefers you finish fast and leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybell305  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Alexa. How good or bad is she. Been thinking about her for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/203367563099

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape