Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24453

    May Spa on Shadeland

    After reading reviews I first tried to go to sun Spa. Walk in and see old grannies. There was a tiny one called yuyu and amy I think. Both were 3/10. One was petite but had an old face and the other was chubby and had a bad face. I left.

    Went to May spa. Walk in and an old lady answers the door. I ask if there is another girl and she brings out a 7/10 MILF. She is very petite and wearing a dress that barely covers her cheeks.

    I get an hour and the massage was pretty good. She took her time. I'm the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. 1. 40 on top of house fee. FS was fun. She took it in all positions and allowed some kissing. I would repeat. Not the best experience but good option on the north side.

  2. #24452

    A1 High school

    Stopped in yesterday before all of the games started. Tina led me back to a room with a smile. She has a youthful demeanor and very friendly. Upon undressing and laying face down, Tina's walked in and complimented my ass with a friendly pat and "nice".

    She allowed OTC. She gave a medium. Hard massage, but it was relaxing. Teased often and when she realized I was more than ready, flip.

    I opted for a nice L1 and L2. Overall, I left a total of $200 for the house and tip.

  3. #24451

    Duh

    Damn, I should have figured that out Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Just Google the full name and you can find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/003490404212

  4. #24450

    Lavender Essential Oil Spa- Indianapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy0721  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple reports lately about a place called L. E. O. That Name is familiar with something else LOL. Where is this place at? I can't seem to find a post stating where it is, nor do I find anything on the ad sites relating back to it.

    On a side note: if its code, why are we using this as code? LOL.
    Just Google the full name and you can find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/003490404212

  5. #24449
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Eye of mia

    I don't know why you guys are coming here. Ever since tina left the girls have been terrible. They did have 2 younger ones for a short period of time but they were not attractive. The one who is known as coco I have seen before next to tina. I don't know why you guys like her either. She is like 40-50 and not fit. I prefer my asians slim or athletic fit. The professional massage therapy or muffler shop massage place had a really young hot one last month. She was only there for 2 weeks and I forgot to post my report. Anyway I found a MILF with huge man mades over at m spa. She is a real freak and good massage therapist. She liked a long fuck. I got about 45 minutes from my 30 minute massage session. She's also really good at massages. I highly recommend. You will know who I'm talking about when you go in and see her huge tits and nipples. Just act cool and don't demand sex right off the bat. I heard a tall older monger asking about it as soon as he walked in and I was washing my hands after my session. The girls kicked him out and told him the shop was massage only lmao.

  6. #24448

    Leo

    I've seen a couple reports lately about a place called L. E. O. That Name is familiar with something else LOL. Where is this place at? I can't seem to find a post stating where it is, nor do I find anything on the ad sites relating back to it.

    On a side note: if its code, why are we using this as code? LOL.

  7. #24447

    Busy EYE

    I drove by Eye-a-Mia about 5:00 PM today and once again they had 6 cars in the lot. I know that typically one or two parked in the front near the street typically don't belon to mongers. There were two parked in front, but that still left 4 parked close to the entrance. Same thing the last time I drove by. I will keep trying, but all of the posts about the Eye must be bringing in a brisk business. I just refuse to wait in that lobby they have. I did once and thought I was on display for those passing me.

  8. #24446
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhite123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any reports on the place just East of SR 31 just before you get to Big Hoffas in Westfield?
    That place has been an Asian run flower shop during the summers for several years. It's possible that it may change back to massage during the winter. Time will tell.

  9. #24445

    From out of town

    Best massage spas with happy ending in SW side of Indy. TIA.

  10. #24444

    Doesn't make sense

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-16-33341.html

    I saw her 2 times and she gives nuru massages and she let you touch her pretty much everywhere.
    If you know what a nuru massage is. This makes no sense.

  11. #24443

    Smile

    Recently went to smile spa. Talk about a bag a Skittles. Each girl was dressed in vibrant color dresses. 3 girls seem to be working.

    My girl was wearing orange. Didn't get a name as they rotate too frequent to matter. Paid with a Franklin bill and had. 60 remaining. She placed the change on the table. She gave a decent massage. On the flip came some crazy amounts for levels of service. 200 for all in. 100 for mouth.

    After level 1 service, I got dressed and was getting ready to leave. She asks for tip. She apparently removed the money from the table and thought my mind would be clouded and I would have given her more money.

    This place is screaming to get busted. Leaving front door open for all to see the colors of the rainbow.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #24442

    This girl is very sexy

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-16-33341.html

    I saw her 2 times and she gives nuru massages and she let you touch her pretty much everywhere.

  13. #24441

    Allie at Mundy

    Saw her late Wednesday night for a half. She said no boom boom because she was "red". Very nice mm Bs and pretty decent CBJ. She said "come back next week and we fuck". Too bad I'm no longer in town.

  14. #24440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Eye A Mia over the weekend. I was introduced to the new girl Eymay (sp). Paid 60 for the hr and glad I did! The massage was good but the tease was Awesome! Asked me to turn over after about 20 minutes, I was digging the tease so much I really didn't want to flip. $120 for FS, that lasted about 20 minutes. Gave me a good 15-20 leg and scalp massage and then I crawled to my car. Coco was there and told me there was another new girl coming later this week. Seems like this place has turned it back around like it was last year.

    Also, a few weeks ago I hit up one of the Arizona's not sure which one (in the back of the complex). I had a great time, the masseuse was probably 40 ish but had a great rack (my favorite) and sexy in a MILFY sorta way. 60 for the hr and 100 for a CBJ, but her rack was superb.
    I recently tried Eye A Mia for the second time, nothing special, although room was clean. Been partial to Daily for a while. Might try Sunshine soon.

    The Arizona spas, here is some clarification. Long ago the back spa advertised as "Phoenix" spa. When the front one opened, someone dubbed it Tucson. Tucson used to have a table shower.

  15. #24439
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Sunshine Life Spa

    Wanted to start my day good and decide to make a stop by Sunshine Spa before starting my day. Walked in and to see the mamasan waiting with a smile. She asked me if I wanted a half hour or an hour. I said hour and handed the money over. She came to get me and led me to one of the rooms. I waited for a sec before a nice looking girl comes in. I have never seen her and I asked for her name. She said her name is Windi. Let me tell you she has a body. She asked if I wanted a shower which I said yes to. The shower was standard to the place. We finished and headed back to the room. She left for a bit to get some things and came back to tell me to lie on the table. She got on top of me and started to suck on my nipples. Felt good. She does not do DFK or at least not with me. Switch to 69 and let me tell you. Her pussy tasted good. I ate the kitty for a while. She gave really good head. Almost made me cum a few times. She put on the covered and began to ride be reverse cow girl. She is good. Switch positions and finished up. Dressed up and gave the $160 then left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape