Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 29340
-
10-12-24 11:08 #24450Senior Member

Posts: 251Smile
Recently went to smile spa. Talk about a bag a Skittles. Each girl was dressed in vibrant color dresses. 3 girls seem to be working.
My girl was wearing orange. Didn't get a name as they rotate too frequent to matter. Paid with a Franklin bill and had. 60 remaining. She placed the change on the table. She gave a decent massage. On the flip came some crazy amounts for levels of service. 200 for all in. 100 for mouth.
After level 1 service, I got dressed and was getting ready to leave. She asks for tip. She apparently removed the money from the table and thought my mind would be clouded and I would have given her more money.
This place is screaming to get busted. Leaving front door open for all to see the colors of the rainbow.
Stay safe out there.
-
10-12-24 00:50 #24449Senior Member

Posts: 62This girl is very sexy
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-16-33341.html
I saw her 2 times and she gives nuru massages and she let you touch her pretty much everywhere.
-
10-11-24 16:16 #24448Senior Member

Posts: 270Allie at Mundy
Saw her late Wednesday night for a half. She said no boom boom because she was "red". Very nice mm Bs and pretty decent CBJ. She said "come back next week and we fuck". Too bad I'm no longer in town.
-
10-11-24 06:13 #24447Senior Member

Posts: 1029I recently tried Eye A Mia for the second time, nothing special, although room was clean. Been partial to Daily for a while. Might try Sunshine soon.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
The Arizona spas, here is some clarification. Long ago the back spa advertised as "Phoenix" spa. When the front one opened, someone dubbed it Tucson. Tucson used to have a table shower.
-
10-10-24 21:56 #24446Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Sunshine Life Spa
Wanted to start my day good and decide to make a stop by Sunshine Spa before starting my day. Walked in and to see the mamasan waiting with a smile. She asked me if I wanted a half hour or an hour. I said hour and handed the money over. She came to get me and led me to one of the rooms. I waited for a sec before a nice looking girl comes in. I have never seen her and I asked for her name. She said her name is Windi. Let me tell you she has a body. She asked if I wanted a shower which I said yes to. The shower was standard to the place. We finished and headed back to the room. She left for a bit to get some things and came back to tell me to lie on the table. She got on top of me and started to suck on my nipples. Felt good. She does not do DFK or at least not with me. Switch to 69 and let me tell you. Her pussy tasted good. I ate the kitty for a while. She gave really good head. Almost made me cum a few times. She put on the covered and began to ride be reverse cow girl. She is good. Switch positions and finished up. Dressed up and gave the $160 then left.
-
10-10-24 20:30 #24445Senior Member

Posts: 290I tried to go to the Eye on last Sunday to see Coco, but when I got there I did not even turn in. There were 6 cars in the lot and figured I would be sitting for a while and waiting. I hate waiting like that! I am starting to question the reports that she is back. I ended up at The Sunflower and had a decent massage and BBBJ. MT was about 30 - 32, nice body, and gives a nice massage. As a matter of fact, very nice. I did miss the tease, but she more than made up for it with the BJ. Hour = 60. Tipped too much, but I was pleased. 120.
Originally Posted by HollowGrind
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 17:47 #24444Senior Member

Posts: 27Mimi Mundy
Anybody know where Mimi from Mundy has gone?
-
10-10-24 16:12 #24443Regular Member

Posts: 16I went two weeks ago due to the posts saying it was back to being good. It in fact was not good. I asked for Coco and told she wasn't available, got an uglier girl with a gut that I shouldn't have even did FS with, but did anyway and she was just as bad at that as she was ugly.
Originally Posted by Simpson23
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 15:26 #24442Senior Member

Posts: 498Amen. LOL every single time someone asks about it I wonder why they haven't tried the search function. I've never wasted my money or time there and don't plan to start. I'll add that I get people are new and not sure how shit works, like the search function. I was new too at one point but years before I created an account I actually had to RTFF.
Originally Posted by Fastfish70
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 13:50 #24441Senior Member

Posts: 62Does anybody knows this girl?
She does nuru massages at a hotel.
Plus she offer other things I just want to know if anybody in here have tried her if you did, please pm me before I make an appointment with her.
https://nl.erome.com/a/g8wM7Krw
-
10-10-24 11:35 #24440Senior Member

Posts: 102Waste of time for extras - 317
This place has been talked about for years, and there are no "extras", ever, Nunca, nada, nyet- as the.
Norm. If it happened- then the sun, stars, moon and planets suddenly aligned- and once again you drastically overpaid.
But- It's not going to happen here.
They show just enough tit in their pics to get the inexperienced dorks jerking off to them at night- and they think oh, if I just go here 5-6 times it'll happen.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news- it ain't happening here.
Can we stop wasting space on 317?
Originally Posted by BigDinca
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 08:32 #24439Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Reports?
Curious if anyone has any reports on the place just East of SR 31 just before you get to Big Hoffas in Westfield?
-
10-09-24 20:22 #24438Regular Member

Posts: 18317
Tashina for sure and I'd add Diana. Last time I seen Diana last month she said business was very slow.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner11
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 16:33 #24437Regular Member

Posts: 10Southside L. E. O
My feelings are hurt. Before today LEO on the southside was my all time favorite. I was 10/10 with excellent experiences every time not once before today did I not have a good experience. I'm going to assume they are under new management. Today I went and did HHR for $05. The massage was a 5/10 and that's being generous. Only ended with a handshake and she didn't ask for tip but I tipped her for it anyways. RIP to one of the greatest there was.
-
10-09-24 15:53 #24436Senior Member

Posts: 164Damn, the southside
Damn, the Southside is really taking off. Or should I say going downhill? It is taking off in terms of AMPs which makes me excited, but sad because I know all the shops have gone out of business in the place where I grew up.
Originally Posted by LongBow14
[View Original Post]
Guess this is on my list for my next visit back. Also want to check out Zen on Southport, even if it's legit. Sneaking a handy at a legit spot is the best rush.









Reply With Quote





