Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13679

    No pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    They are sending 2 pics but one is fake a game they have been playing not sure why.
    The last couple times I've asked I haven't gotten any pics. They most recently said "just come there's two to choose".

  2. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    They are sending 2 pics but one is fake a game they have been playing not sure why.
    The last couple times I've asked I haven't gotten any pics. They most recently said "just come there's two to choose".

  3. #13677
    Quote Originally Posted by Break24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried karra-and-anastasia? Seems odd that they require first and last name plus a face picture.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sia-60661.html
    $$ for hr with one pop. Where the fuck don't hey het these inflated prices from? Are they are on crack?

  4. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora614  [View Original Post]
    I went last week and was told there were 3. I picked one that didn't answer the door. She gave a BBBJ without me asking. A cover came on for the finale.
    Ok that's good one time I asked the girl who is this in the pic she said "model" LOL.

  5. #13675
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly, I inquired last week and they mentioned that there were 2 available so maybe they're starting to work in more. Things didn't work out so I can't report on choices. Don't think there's ever a situation I'd BB there tho LOL.
    They are sending 2 pics but one is fake a game they have been playing not sure why.

  6. #13674

    Karra-and-anastasia?

    Has anyone tried karra-and-anastasia? Seems odd that they require first and last name plus a face picture.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sia-60661.html

  7. #13673

    Sky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghana2016  [View Original Post]
    I stop by a new spa that just opened last week. It is located next to Jimmy Johns on Cassidy Ave close to 670. The cost is $65 per hour. Had a fairly attractive girl. Massage was OK, standard happy ending $40 tip. The girl was not happy with the tip! They are getting greedy! LOL.
    Stopped in the other day after Paradigm's report and definitely did NOT get Lucy or anyone resembling attractive. I should've just turned around and left, but that's not my style. She was old, like super old and went by "Mia". The massage was average, I'm guessing because her arthritic hands couldn't go any firmer. New from the grand opening was dimming lights which when dimmed made it harder to see Grandma and I imagined it was Asa Akira instead. A little bit of teasing to get the juices flowing and pretty standard on the flip, no negotiation.

    Her English was very poor and after finish she said "all done" and left the room, so I cleaned myself up and started to get dressed. She barged back in and said no no no 10 minutes and motioned to undress again and get back on the table.

    To the fellow monger in the other room, get off your damn phone. Seriously. Like I need to hear your phone call. It's bad enough when the workers do it and yell back and forth. Put your phone on do not disturb and enjoy your massage. Ugh.

    Caught a much more attractive girl on the way out. Assuming Lucy or similar.

  8. #13672

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    I have shared that's what ti's is for ask? And share so you should go by the name bully.
    I think he said that because you mostly just ask for info. I found a couple of reviews but mostly just asking for info.

  9. #13671

    2 occasionally?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I think there is only 1 there same as moss ct I think they have been slow and went with less girls.
    Surprisingly, I inquired last week and they mentioned that there were 2 available so maybe they're starting to work in more. Things didn't work out so I can't report on choices. Don't think there's ever a situation I'd BB there tho LOL.

  10. #13670
    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    Hit our resident aamp up. Got BBFS for the standard price of admission to the joint.

    Immediately regretted it, but it happened. Girl was nice enough, not overly attractive but not a hag.
    Did you ask for it? Or it just happened?

  11. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I think there is only 1 there same as moss ct I think they have been slow and went with less girls.
    I went last week and was told there were 3. I picked one that didn't answer the door. She gave a BBBJ without me asking. A cover came on for the finale.

  12. #13668

    LOL your so funny

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Go spend some $ and report back.
    I have shared that's what ti's is for ask? And share so you should go by the name bully.

  13. #13667
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBear  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if you got her name. What was it that you regretted?
    I think there is only 1 there same as moss ct I think they have been slow and went with less girls.

  14. #13666
    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    Hit our resident aamp up. Got BBFS for the standard price of admission to the joint.

    Immediately regretted it, but it happened. Girl was nice enough, not overly attractive but not a hag.
    Just curious if you got her name. What was it that you regretted?

  15. #13665

    Billingsly

    Hit our resident aamp up. Got BBFS for the standard price of admission to the joint.

    Immediately regretted it, but it happened. Girl was nice enough, not overly attractive but not a hag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape