Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10359
-
10-13-24 08:37 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 114Ally
I saw her yesterday morning an hour before her checkout on the beachside. She was attractive, has a big nice natural rack, and hygiene was extremely clean. She has 2 kids and has some mid section she also mentioned but it didn't bother me. She evacuated from Sarasota due to hurricane. Very GFE, loves kissing, very tight kitty you need lube to get in, very passionate, likes what she does, and did a couple of positions. I had a great time. I highly recommend if she ever comes back. She has her pet python snake with her in a carrying crate. She's a snake enthusiast. She even showed me pics and videos of her 2 kids with their pet pythons.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 10:50 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 1058Katie
She quoted me 180 so I just moved on -.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/235609604679
-
10-12-24 06:15 #9007Regular Member

Posts: 9STG: "Wild at Heart Strong in Spirit"
Not much to say. You get what you pay for.
Sketchy motel incall. Track marks, candy scabs, low hygiene.
-
10-11-24 21:40 #9006Senior Member

Posts: 742I was in the area and gave her a try. I setup the time time arrived was asked for another 30 more minutes. I said text me when ready because I setup at the bar down the road and was having fun I didn't tell her this. 30 minutes go by I message again no repsonse for a total of an hour later and she says come over. I write back okay and head over and sit in the parking lot for about 20 minutes before I get a room number go up to a the room and this is the worst part the door is locked after she told me to just come in (I always worry about just walking in on first meets) I knock and am left standing for what feels like forever in the walkway. I really hate being left in the open like this. She finally opens the door and she looks close to her pcitures maybe a little rougher. She is expensive IMO for the service but she was down for just about anything but backdoor. I did wrap up and never asked about BBFS. She did take her time on the BBBJ which I like she rubbed the boys nice while working and climbed ontop but for a small petitie lady she seemes to tire out quick. I flipped her over put her ass in the air and started hitting it she took it well moaning a little and getting wet. I asked to fisnish in her mouth she said usually she says no but she owed me. I am thinking she realized I was a little annoyed with waiting and she took every drop down the hatch. She is okay a little high on the donation end will keep me from seeing her again if she was a 150. Hr girl I would see her more often because her slim frame is what I am usually into. Attitude was okay and didn't complain to me about time, hurting or rushing even after I finished she talked to me a little but started nodding so I left probably some candy issues as well. I am thinking wait it out a while and that price will drop but also the looks and service may drop more as well.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 21:14 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 1058Message
Received xxx.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 20:52 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 1112She won't catch! That is all.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
10-11-24 16:25 #9003Senior Member

Posts: 1058Ally
I reached out this morning asking for her incall location and she said by hardrock a few hotels down. Its like you are playing a game with them -how many texts before I actually get a location, donation etc.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 16:08 #9002Senior Member

Posts: 229Ally.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/961463973489
Anyone seen this one? Debating TOFTT. Might be in town from Pinellas for the storm. Any info?
-
10-11-24 16:05 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 1058Katie
She has got better at communicating- minimally but she's staying at the ocean holiday motel which BTW is booked solid LOL doubles going for $60 so they can fit 2-3 working girls in and aren't pressed. I think I saw somebody there in a previous year. Anyways she has slightly GPS rates so I will wait her out.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/453131850252
-
10-11-24 15:09 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 486Krystal
Yup, saw her on Wednesday. Usual, CBJ, K9, mish and finished in greek. A good time was had by me.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 13:20 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 1058Sinzation
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/440572769220
This one caught my eye and her comms have been good. Staying around the 95 international area. Was just hoping somebody had seen her or new something about her.
-
10-09-24 15:52 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 1058Krystal
She finally returned my texts. She is at destination daytona.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 12:25 #8997Senior Member

Posts: 461My sentiments as well when I saw her ad. It would be great if she was better at responding. If she ever answers you let us know how the dream was.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 12:01 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 1058Krystal
She has not responded to any texts for the last few days.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/daytona/176974413
-
10-09-24 11:49 #8995Senior Member

Posts: 1058Katie
LOL For some reason I would just love to smash her pussy but she seems to be either an incredible flake or really down the drug rabbit hole because she never responds in what would be considered timely.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/235609604679











Reply With Quote





