Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 105 of 888 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 13307
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11747
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Bella Rose from Tryst? She has four nice reviews found from the beginning of 2024 upon a phone number search on the other site but I know how you can never fully trust those reviews so hoping maybe somebody here has seen her since they are older reviews now and nothing since? It appears she moved to Greenville and is based from there now so hoping maybe a gentleman here is familiar with her. Thank you ahead!

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellarose_
    She seems to be TGTBT.

    Also seems to have a handler. 🤔.

    But still holding out hope. 🙏127998;.

    Johnny.

  2. #11746

    Bella Rose from Tryst?

    Curious if anyone has seen Bella Rose from Tryst? She has four nice reviews found from the beginning of 2024 upon a phone number search on the other site but I know how you can never fully trust those reviews so hoping maybe somebody here has seen her since they are older reviews now and nothing since? It appears she moved to Greenville and is based from there now so hoping maybe a gentleman here is familiar with her. Thank you ahead!

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellarose_

  3. #11745
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't happen to have a fat, pretty link would you?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/542758841349

    My bad I thought I did the first time.

  4. #11744

    Godiva's on Augusta rd

    Is it open? What are the hours? Thanks in advance.

  5. #11743

    DM's

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    The "sudden" passing of the latest Girl / b a wakeup call to Never give out any personal information that you do not want to make public.

    More importantly, if the death was nefarious in any way and you were one of the last ones to pay a visit. Well you know the ending and it's not happy.
    MD, tried to DM you back re: Magic but your mailbox is full. HC.

  6. #11742

    I assure you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juug1  [View Original Post]
    I just seen Carmen at target in Greenville. I know I'm not tripping she even spoke to me she was with a younger white guy. :. I know for a fact this same girl I been seeing listed as Carmen Monroe. Is their a different girl go by same name??
    I'm not calling you a liar or anything of the such. But I assure you that the real Carmen Monroe is no longer with us. So not sure who it was you saw but I implore you not to come on here saying things like that with out some kinda proof which I know 100% you don't have because I Know for a fact that the real Carmen has passed thank you and again I mean no disrespect what so ever.

    Stay Safe,

    Awesome1369.

  7. #11741

    Ummmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJimTim  [View Original Post]
    First post here. Been lurking for a while, thought I'd add a little value. Traveling from out of town and was needing some TLC. Found this lady. What got me was that petite body and fat pussy. Comm was good, quick responses. 120,200, 240 was the damage if I recall correctly. Get to her hotel room, its pretty junky. Well it is the woman in the picture and she is super sweet and easy to talk to. Just a heads up she is missing some teeth and a few times I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not if you know what I mean. Body is nice. Pussy is definitely fat and pretty. I almost left, but decided to stay as I had a few drinks prior and little willy was in control. Did my qv and got out of there. I don't think I would go back.
    You wouldn't happen to have a fat, pretty link would you?

  8. #11740
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Carmen Monroe

    I just seen Carmen at target in Greenville. I know I'm not tripping she even spoke to me she was with a younger white guy. :. I know for a fact this same girl I been seeing listed as Carmen Monroe. Is their a different girl go by same name??

  9. #11739

    Not my happiest bust.

    First post here. Been lurking for a while, thought I'd add a little value. Traveling from out of town and was needing some TLC. Found this lady. What got me was that petite body and fat pussy. Comm was good, quick responses. 120,200, 240 was the damage if I recall correctly. Get to her hotel room, its pretty junky. Well it is the woman in the picture and she is super sweet and easy to talk to. Just a heads up she is missing some teeth and a few times I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not if you know what I mean. Body is nice. Pussy is definitely fat and pretty. I almost left, but decided to stay as I had a few drinks prior and little willy was in control. Did my qv and got out of there. I don't think I would go back.

  10. #11738

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotsRUs  [View Original Post]
    Tried to dream with this one twice and she left me hanging at the parking lot to where she was supposedly staying at. Gave her the "ok I'm here," text and then crickets. On two different attempts! Anyone else experienced the same?
    Same experience on multiple occasions. Reasonably okay communication at first but after I was parked, went silent. Would hear back from her later that day or the next. That's why I gave her additional chances. Waste of time, every time.

  11. #11737
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/952068824606

    Day before the storm hit, had some work related stuff to handle in the area. When I was done, I contacted Denver and we set up a meet. Arrived at her location, little small talk and down to business. Pretty much delivered as promised, but will upcharge for rear entry. High chance I might repeat.
    Looks like I'm heading to Spirit Halloween shop today!

    Johnny.

  12. #11736
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/952068824606

    Day before the storm hit, had some work related stuff to handle in the area. When I was done, I contacted Denver and we set up a meet. Arrived at her location, little small talk and down to business. Pretty much delivered as promised, but will upcharge for rear entry. High chance I might repeat.
    This seems interesting.

  13. #11735

    Denver

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/952068824606

    Day before the storm hit, had some work related stuff to handle in the area. When I was done, I contacted Denver and we set up a meet. Arrived at her location, little small talk and down to business. Pretty much delivered as promised, but will upcharge for rear entry. High chance I might repeat.

  14. #11734

    There are a few

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDanny  [View Original Post]
    Meet this piece of work getting some "candy". She's beat up, used out and on fent, ice, everything she can get her grimmy little hands on. She can't suck to save her life and she only cares about getting her next hit. Typical busted up junkie. I would rather throw my $$$ out the window then try setting anything up with her. She is known for snatchin and dashin so avoid if you have half a brain. She will beg you for a ride, then pile all her junk in your car then have you driven around town with no set direction. She had a needle in her arm the whole ride. Noding in and out of consciousness.
    One of my ATFs is on this path. I'll never see her again.

  15. #11733
    CHECK your PM's

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. I am in the area out of Memphis. And I will be here for a month while assisting in the reconstruction efforts in Asheville.

    I'm staying little. East of greensville I think in bruce or something like that I would love to find A UTR To help some of the stress.

    Sorry for the typos. I'm currently driving but feel free to PM me with details. Thank you in advance.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape