Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22843

    Screening

    I'm new to this. Is it common to have a provider ask for a photo and a reference?

  2. #22842
    Quote Originally Posted by InAndOut404  [View Original Post]
    Good Afternoon,

    I am going to be in the St Louis area next weekend and wondering if anyone can point to the right for anyone that offers Rimming at the AMP's? Can DM me and I can offer insight on Chicago as well. Thanks.
    Go to the AMP's in centerville. The girls there will do pretty much anything you want if you pay for it.

  3. #22841

    St. Louis Area Question

    Good Afternoon,

    I am going to be in the St Louis area next weekend and wondering if anyone can point to the right for anyone that offers Rimming at the AMP's? Can DM me and I can offer insight on Chicago as well. Thanks.

  4. #22840

    Massage

    So do any of the local AMPs actually give a good massage?

  5. #22839

    Eva at Happy feet Brentwood

    I called for Eva and they said she left, anyone know where she working now?? DM me, Thanks.

  6. #22838
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    It's a massage parlor thread under the St. Louis Missouri forum. I was asking for the physical location (address) which I received.
    Foot SpaAHHH.

    9919 Watson Rd, St. Louis, MO 63126.

  7. #22837

    Not exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saint louis. Right? I mean this is a missouri thread
    It's a massage parlor thread under the St. Louis Missouri forum. I was asking for the physical location (address) which I received.

  8. #22836

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    It's very hard to discern which Spa this is referring to. Is it Foot Spa-ahhh?
    I mean 75 percent of AMPs or spas in St. Louis and surrounding area has "foot spa" in its name from rub maps site.

  9. #22835

    Sensual Scarlett

    Been out of the scene for a while and due to some changes in my circumstances I am back in it. I have known Scarlett for a long time. She is one of the nicest people you will ever find. You're not just a number or transaction for her. If you have not seen her, it is 100% worth the price of admission. Definitely partake in at least an hour, a half doesn't do her justice. I know we are not all here for conversation, but I feel like she genuinely connects with each person she sees. That's refreshing, it's not just blow and go. If that's what you're looking for I would probably go somewhere else. Senior members can message me with questions, but I am sure most of what I will tell you has ben covered.

  10. #22834

    Foot spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a location for this place?
    Saint louis. Right? I mean this is a missouri thread

  11. #22833

    Foot spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LknAss  [View Original Post]
    Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.
    Anyone have a location for this place?

  12. #22832

    Great Massage St Charles


  13. #22831

    Great Massage Warson Woods


  14. #22830
    Any info on this one in Collinsville?

    Close enough I could check her out over lunch.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ide-61644.html

  15. #22829
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch her name? Did she happen to have tattoos? My go to gal Cindy left jasmine and I was wondering if she landed there.
    It's very hard to discern which Spa this is referring to. Is it Foot Spa-ahhh?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape