Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 17943
-
10-09-24 09:10 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 46You've got the line on all the UTRs it seems. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 07:17 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 983No link
Your link is no longer up.
Originally Posted by Hounds56
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 01:27 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 54Chloe
Guys Miss Chloe is coming back this week!
I won't repeat everything I have said before but don't miss out!!
If you want to Dm me with any questions I wouldn't care to answer!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/467132251070
-
10-08-24 20:05 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 116Be careful
Sun Tzu says the Smokey passes over the Ho-key to get the Pokey.
-
10-08-24 15:47 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 112Sent you a PM sir.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 15:46 #15418Senior Member

Posts: 348Olivia
The second girl is Olivia. Amazing head game and loves doggy. She's a little rushed but worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Tosino
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 15:43 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 348Massage & Entertainment
Any info on her? Her body looks too good to pass up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/asian/massages-and-entertainment-/105998168120
-
10-08-24 15:09 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 208Utr milf
She provides great service!! FS and GFE with DFK and BBBJCIMS.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:49 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 129I didn't get it. Tried to message you. I'm sure I have plenty of room in my inbox. Thanks in advance brother.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 09:31 #15414Regular Member

Posts: 19Re
Sent you a PM Sir.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 09:01 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 27College UTR
DarkKnight2020 I cleared my inbox, can you resend?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 07:56 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 84Journey
She is probably the most solid and professional provider in LEX.
Originally Posted by JustMe2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 02:23 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 156College girl UTR
I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.
If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.
Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.
Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
-
10-07-24 22:44 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 39Info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/136570078503
Hesitant on this one, I noticed what seems like a rash around her mouth.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/343875471813
Also wondering if anyone knew anything about her, might visit later on.
-
10-07-24 22:39 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 39Shame, she wasn't ten out of ten but definitely used to get the job done and had a nice place. Also link is broken.
Originally Posted by VixenToy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/775889586273











Reply With Quote





