Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 6988
-
10-11-24 11:33 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 480I have had some luck with chicks having platonic in their profile so I was not paying attention to that but yeah that's usually a sign.
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 08:10 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 2111Kayla
What good is crazy if it's not unpredictable! Happy Halloween!
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 23:05 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 45Crazy Kayla
She has a decent apartment, very neat and decorated. She warmly met me outside the door. After going up to the second floor, we had a hug and a little kiss.
All these might lower my guard. Then, the unexpected burst really shocked me.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 21:26 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 2111Kayla
Bro, I have to commend you on this well documented post. I will also commend the authorities for not turning her into a victim. Or maybe she didn't plead her case very well. Unstable people usually can't. I interacted with her maybe a year or so ago. She blew up at one point for no reason and I decided not to pursue her any further. That first pic you posted tells the whole story in a way.
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 20:56 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 45Warning! Crazy Kayla from SA
Hi Brothers,
There was a drama when I met the girl Kayla from SA today. I have been talking to her for a couple of days and pulled the trigger after seeing a brother's post. I thought she was just wacky, but I was wrong she is crazy.
We met at her place, 8 Afton Terrace in Middletown, this afternoon. When I freshened up in the restroom, the girl acted crazy. She suddenly came in and said, "You have to leave. " She ended up using a knife and pointing it at me. A lot of drama happened, and the police were called. Four police cars came swiftly within a couple of minutes.
3 police officers came to me separately, asking what happened? (wanted to meet a friend, but ended up with a knife pointing at me), how did you guys meet? (online), who called 911? (by me, safety comes first); Did you pay her money in any sort of cash / card? (Definitely No No No, the important thing needs to be repeated 3 times. A trap for arrest?
The senior policeman among them eventually came to me and said she was most likely acting as a prostitute. There is a big risk of meeting someone online (Yes, now I know it). Sometimes, there might be sort of boyfriend rushing out from another room in other cases. (I agree, but I haven't met yet).
At last, I came out as a freeman, but a huge lesson was learned.
She asked for the ducks right when we had just met. (Normally, this is a big red flag; I don't know why I ignored it). Not sure what happened to the girl after.
Her account on SA is already gone. I've attached the pictures. The car at 8 Afton Terrace Middletown might not be hers; it might be her roommate's. So, I covered the plate#.
Warning!
-
10-09-24 21:17 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 2111Newbie mistake
I filter those out. There's a setting to do that. This is why I don't switch platforms from SA to SB to whatever at the drop of a hat. It takes time to learn a platform. And switching creates a whole new learning curve.
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 21:12 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 45Platonic
She has platonic in her profile.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 03:07 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 483You sure she knows the definition of intimate?
Should have told her "Great, I want to go in hard and fast ooray".
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 15:35 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 480Don't waste your time on this one, scammer alert.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-bcaa406ff2be
-
10-08-24 15:27 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 480After chatting a bit she said, no intimacy will be there in the arrangement.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-9c121abab998
-
10-08-24 11:41 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 43https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-492c3b7f194f
Hosts out of her apartment in central CT.
She's a little wacky but is a lot of fun in bed.
Saw her a few times and might repeat at some point again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1125a5e92067
Requires a deposit for meet + greets and dates so passed.
-
10-08-24 11:34 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 43Bait and switch
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-710f9f7419e4
Agreed upon the price $$$ and met at her place just over the MA border.
Right as things were started. She switched the menu to a BBBJ only and said we can do more during the subsequent visits.
Pictures are more flattering than in person.
There will not be any subsequent visits.
-
10-07-24 16:37 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 480Makes sense, I rarely see pros, or at least I would like to believe that, probably that's why in most cases it has worked.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 07:44 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 2111Haggle
This approach works with pros and if you are ready to haggle, haggle, haggle. Amateurs are not used to throwing numbers out so with them I usually throw out a number. As long as it is not insultingly low they will usually accept and we can move on. True amateurs are not in the game for long and if you wait too long they may be gone forever. As for the OP's situation, she sounds like a pro. If you're still interested put her on the back burner for now and try her in a few months. If her situation is different she might accept your offer. I once had a girl who was in one of those notorious GDP movies quote me $2k. A year or so later I met her at the high end of my usual gift range.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 07:44 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 43Interesting.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
Perhaps she moved. I haven't seen her in a few months so maybe she's along the shore now.










Reply With Quote




