Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56990

    Kiara

    Has a new # , if she knows you, she'll text you, don't PM me!

  2. #56989
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Tried to scoop this one today by the Busy Bee but as I lapped around she jumped into some else's car.
    She will tell you to let her buy drugs that she gets real horny. If you give her money to get meds she won't come back.

    Be Safe.

  3. #56988

    Clear the inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69  [View Original Post]
    I got another one you y'all.

    Just like Kiara and Kristin. She is a people pleaser and Just like Lexi. She has no scaring and is very fun to be around. (Sometimes I want to just take her out of the game and make her a honest woman the way she is so relatible. However, It's not right and I'm not a blocker. Plus I know that the community will help her out in her time of need $$ and she needs more support than Kristin.

    When I say she is better than Kiara. I don't throw that out there likely. Everything that you love about Kiara is with Ashley x100. And Yes This is how she looks now (The street meds did not destroy her looks) so she is still easy on the eyes and unlike Kiara. She has complete control over her addictions so it won't be an inconvenience to the experience. She's pretty pricy but take my word for it. Especially when she hits that C-Note. LOL. Her moans alone is worth it. She's worth every penny and more, and it's a shame. She's too good to be on that strip So show her some love.

    She normally hangs around Conkling and Plusaki HWY.

    If you want the #. Hit me on the PM for it.
    My dude. Clear your inbox.

  4. #56987
    Tried to scoop this one today by the Busy Bee but as I lapped around she jumped into some else's car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241007-172839.jpg‎  

  5. #56986
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69  [View Original Post]
    I got another one you y'all.

    Just like Kiara and Kristin. She is a people pleaser and Just like Lexi. She has no scaring and is very fun to be around. (Sometimes I want to just take her out of the game and make her a honest woman the way she is so relatible. However, It's not right and I'm not a blocker. Plus I know that the community will help her out in her time of need $$ and she needs more support than Kristin.

    When I say she is better than Kiara. I don't throw that out there likely. Everything that you love about Kiara is with Ashley x100. And Yes This is how she looks now (The street meds did not destroy her looks) so she is still easy on the eyes and unlike Kiara. She has complete control over her addictions so it won't be an inconvenience to the experience. She's pretty pricy but take my word for it. Especially when she hits that C-Note. LOL. Her moans alone is worth it. She's worth every penny and more, and it's a shame. She's too good to be on that strip So show her some love..
    Saw special k out today around noon and had to pass. Her hair lookedcum stained and she wreakeya strong odor of perfume. Granpappy always said "if it smells like cologne, leave it alone". Don't venture down conkling way anymore, anybody else try out this referred youngsta?

  6. #56985
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    Clear your box. Trying to message and ask a question.
    All cleared.

  7. #56984

    Chordman

    Clear your box. Trying to message and ask a question.

  8. #56983
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I think the clortrimazol cream from Dollar Tree is far and away the best treatment for this and ringworm (basically the same thing in armpits). And you can't fault the price. It doesn't leave the sensation of dipping your balls in acid as a bonus (this is usually a reaction to the alcohol solvent used). Clears up most things in 3 or so treatments, you may want to go the distance of a full week to be sure. And wash those clothes hot to kill off anything residual on them. This stuff: https://www.dollartree.com/natureple...m-125oz/934871.
    Will give it a shot. Thanks.

  9. #56982
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Whoa T-bone. Just picked up some of that lochrimen you recommended. Got the spray version and covered my nutz with it. Ouch felt like someone dropped a fire ant colony on my nethers.
    I think the clortrimazol cream from Dollar Tree is far and away the best treatment for this and ringworm (basically the same thing in armpits). And you can't fault the price. It doesn't leave the sensation of dipping your balls in acid as a bonus (this is usually a reaction to the alcohol solvent used). Clears up most things in 3 or so treatments, you may want to go the distance of a full week to be sure. And wash those clothes hot to kill off anything residual on them. This stuff: https://www.dollartree.com/natureple...m-125oz/934871.

  10. #56981

    Busy Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Would some kind soul please tell me what street corner this busy bee is on. I TRIED TO FIND NO LUCK THANKS.
    North-West corner of Ramsay St and S. Monroe St.

  11. #56980

    Busy Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Would some kind soul please tell me what street corner this busy bee is on. I TRIED TO FIND NO LUCK THANKS.
    At the corner of Monroe and Ramsey. 336 S. Monroe St.

    TB35.

  12. #56979

    Kind soul

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    Seen Fay at Busy Bee all dressed up and looking good and CLEAN! I remember someone saying stay away so I did. I don't like big girls anyway but I did like her heels boots and sparkly black stockings! Then I ran into Martha. Her arms, legs and hands were a little swollen and that kinda turned me off. I passed on her. I think they get that way from missing.

    TB35.
    Would some kind soul please tell me what street corner this busy bee is on. I TRIED TO FIND NO LUCK THANKS.

  13. #56978

    Great Balls of fire!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Whoa T-bone. Just picked up some of that lochrimen you recommended. Got the spray version and covered my nutz with it. Ouch felt like someone dropped a fire ant colony on my nethers.
    Just read the directions on the can. I use the foot one all the time and it really works. (on my feet).

    Be careful what you put on your balls because it absorbs in your blood thru your balls.

    TB35.

  14. #56977

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen BSW Sara, she's usually around furrow? She typically works off her phone but hasn't responded in awhile.
    I tried to call too, and no response. Ended up running into her last week, and went to the spot. She has lost some noticeable weight.

  15. #56976

    BSW Sara

    Has anyone seen BSW Sara, she's usually around furrow? She typically works off her phone but hasn't responded in awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape