High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 556 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 8327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7217

    Don't Incall with Cupcake

    Just a heads up, don't do incall with Cupcake unless you don't care that there is a kid in the house. I posted my experience in the escort forum but Ill post it here too:

    I saw her pics and she looked cute and I saw she had incall only at night. That worked for me she was easy to set up with and all that but I went for 30 minutes and about 10 minutes in her kid knocks on the door, gladly the door was locked. This is not cool, I don't want to be doing this shit near kids and had I known I would have left. Instant boner killer.

    I tried to finish really quick since she yelled through the door to go to bed but I knew was done and I was glad I had the money still next to me on the table I got up took half back, wiped myself off and left.

    Aside from that she's a bit of "body catfish" as well. That full body pic with her leg up covers a gut. Nice attitude, but the kid thing was immediate no incall again for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]

    Cupcake loves to have sex. She is a BBW and she doesn't respond very quickly. Have repeated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/176533896

    Late as usual!

  2. #7216

    Mia

    Anyone remember Mia? She was a well-known bbfscip provider a few years back and I just so happen to find an ad she posted on locanto. Communication isn't so great however. Because once I asked about services she went silent on me. So maybe one of you might have better luck getting some info out of her than me.

    https://www.locanto.com/paradise/ID_...f-serious.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mia.jpg‎  

  3. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what "her other platform" is but it's still up here:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/slave-ta...s-vegas-540939
    https://hot.com/us/nv/north-las-vega...00-6889/m-gCsP

  4. #7214

    Doubt Tasia retired

    I saw her this weekend and she mentioned nothing about retirement or seemed any different than before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what "her other platform" is but it's still up here:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/slave-ta...s-vegas-540939

  5. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Just went to PD and her other platform, her ads have been deleted. Has Tasia retired?
    Not sure what "her other platform" is but it's still up here:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/slave-ta...s-vegas-540939

  6. #7212
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided I would make my annual pilgrimage up to Tasia's Stable for some good times. Hit Tasia up and she said she was the only one available. Hit Gypsy up and she said she is with child, 8 months pregnant. Told her I would be willing to travel to Vegas to poke a little fun at her and the bun in the oven. Unfortunately she declined, she said it would be best until after she downloads. As far as Tasia, I think she has reached the end of her shelf life.
    Just went to PD and her other platform, her ads have been deleted. Has Tasia retired?

  7. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, I disagree on your statement that Phoenix has slim pickings. Of the dozens of cities that I've been to, it's my 3rd choice (after LV and LA) for easy pickings (including BBFS)
    Agree about Phoenix. I used to travel to Scottsdale and Lake Havasu for my business and Phoenix has plenty of hot girls and easy BBFS. Although like you said, North Phoenix at times looks more like Zona.

    Too bad the most famous Notel Motel was just raided and shuttered by the Feds 2 weeks ago. Lots of hot girls did incall there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails another trick hotel raided and closed.jpg‎  

  8. #7210
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky129  [View Original Post]
    I'd go to Phoenix just to get Eskimo Emma BBFS I've seen her videos and they are good.
    In Phoenix - 27th ave is the stroll for SW's but it is the most dangerous neighborhood in all of phoenix. Things go regularly off the rails and Phoenix cops don't screw around.

    The Phoenix pages are full of providers with the best located in Scottsdale. Most parlors are found in Glendale and the SW metro area with the Oriental massage by the airport being 5 stars.

    I've hunted in Phx for years. Its the wild west.

  9. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, just seeing your post now.

    Respectfully, I disagree on your statement that Phoenix has slim pickings. Of the dozens of cities that I've been to, it's my 3rd choice (after LV and LA) for easy pickings (including BBFS), depending on your tastes of course. Hopefully by now you've found your groove.
    I'd go to Phoenix just to get Eskimo Emma BBFS I've seen her videos and they are good.

  10. #7208

    Hey RevPerv

    Quote Originally Posted by RevPerv  [View Original Post]
    Had fun with this spinner Saturday night. Went BBFS for $$ 5.

    Excellent BBBJ and that tight little snatch was worth every drop I could spew! I hate having moved to Phoenix. Very slim pickings out there. Probably won't repeat with Rhonda though. Has a meth skelator look to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/173014222
    Sorry, just seeing your post now.

    Respectfully, I disagree on your statement that Phoenix has slim pickings. Of the dozens of cities that I've been to, it's my 3rd choice (after LV and LA) for easy pickings (including BBFS), depending on your tastes of course. Hopefully by now you've found your groove.

  11. #7207

    Quality Option

    Been a lot of posts recently about the lack of quality options for BBFS. One of my ATF providers Kyra Metals is still taking as many loads as she can get. She is more of a hour provider, so she's not just a cheap hole to dump you load in. But she doesn't boot you out the door the second you nut. You'll actually get your full hour and she will practically beg you for multiple loads within that hour. She will also ask for anal if she's in the mood. IMO well worth the 300 for the hour. Can be flexible on rate, but YMMV.

    QV are an option but it's limited. A little on the thick side but has lost a few pounds recently. She is by no means a BBW. Does have a huge rack if that's your thing. BBBJ, CIM (no swallow) BBFSCIP, Anal, DATY. No kissing though.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyra-met...s-vegas-421092
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241001_150042.jpg‎  

  12. #7206
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided I would make my annual pilgrimage up to Tasia's Stable for some good times. Hit Tasia up and she said she was the only one available. Hit Gypsy up and she said she is with child, 8 months pregnant. Told her I would be willing to travel to Vegas to poke a little fun at her and the bun in the oven. Unfortunately she declined, she said it would be best until after she downloads. As far as Tasia, I think she has reached the end of her shelf life.
    Yet she's still pricing at the vintage champagne level. She may negotiate a bit, Abby won't.

  13. #7205

    Does it all

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnPierce  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any bare Greek providers out there? I only ever stumble upon ladies that do one or the other, never both.
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/176780669

  14. #7204

    Greek providers?

    Anyone know of any bare Greek providers out there? I only ever stumble upon ladies that do one or the other, never both.

  15. #7203

    Indica

    Anyone have the latest with Indica. I see she's posting on LC again, has she been any better, still offering it all or just nothing but drama? She's on my list, just like abby and kelsey. Abby them post shows 8 for out which is absurd and Kelsey is 45 out. Don't want or need the bs or drama though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape