Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 19514
-
10-08-24 15:36 #13964Senior Member

Posts: 316Comfort
Wife and I were in town for a cruise. Went to China Town and stopped on S Jackson for a couples massage. Two decently attractive ladies. Very nice. My wife got the younger, hotter one. They were willing to take care of us both, but we settled for just a really good 90 minute massage. Planned to go back for the royal treatment on our last day, but our flight change ruined that. From the conversation, sounds like everything is available. Reasonable rates.
Bairen.
-
10-08-24 08:17 #13963Regular Member

Posts: 3Kings
Is kings in Lynnwood where Yumi is?
-
10-08-24 02:36 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi at Kings
Yumi is 47 with a body and attitude of a 20 year old.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
Give her a try.
-
10-07-24 18:36 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 96YaoYao at Phenix in Burien. Gold star!
Based on the recent reviews I stopped in today to give it a go. Was met by YaoYao. Yummy! Body is 10/10 ! She asked if I'd been there before and I said, no, but my friend Big Monkey said to come see her. Her face lit up and she was instantly at ease. I skipped on the pretend formalities and gave her $$ for hh. She pushed back a little wanting $$ for her and. 4 for the house but I apologized and said that's all I had and offered to take the money back. Obviously once the money was in her hands she wasn't going to give it back so she agreed. Previous reports were accurate that the sanitizing was a bit aggressive / excessive but, whatever. Main event was fantastic. In standing mish we moved the bed until it was banging against the wall, at which time she insisted we fix that so as not to draw undue attention from the neighbors. Finished in doggy and was very very happy.
She wanted me to thank Big Monkey for the referral and to tell all my friends. She said several times that she wants $$ for her and. 4 for the house. LOL.
Will definitely repeat, especially since it's very close to home.
-
10-07-24 16:39 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 134Loose Lips
Thanks Shogun! Well played, and a good point. Sometimes I pop off. And I appreciate when I get legitimately called out!
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 16:00 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 484She is still around 60's.
Much younger in her 60's. Never met Pepsi but now I am scared, LOL.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 15:20 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 77Iso dt BBBJ cim
What current ladies can provide this right now? Preferably SoDo and south, Renton ok. Didn't get to see Wendy at good (saw reports she had deep skills), hoping to make it happen this month. Thanks!
-
10-07-24 15:03 #13957Regular Member

Posts: 3Megan and Tokyo
Serious talent here. I hope this can be a new trend in massage places. Megan is the hottest woman I've ever been naked with. I love her compact yet curvy hips. I'm curious if I brought some dildos next time.
-
10-07-24 12:19 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 276Can confirm.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 11:42 #13955Regular Member

Posts: 6Yumi at Kings
I agree with you Yumi is much better. I give Pepsi a 5 out 10. I give Yumi 8 out of 10. I did have Pepsi late, late at night, maybe she was tired after a long day.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 09:15 #13954Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi at Kings
Yumi at Kings is much better and younger.
Originally Posted by Ramesh69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 01:10 #13953Senior Member

Posts: 211Can't confirm that she also goes by Yoyo or not, but she did say she was staying for the whole month. Sophia has blond hair with black roots growing out, and her haircut is about chin-shoulder length and has a bit of an edgy look to it (like maybe on a slant if I'm remembering correctly). Good luck, enjoy the Russian!
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 19:54 #13952Regular Member

Posts: 22KK at Good.
Promised I'd leave a review, but seems a bit overkill at this point.
KK is hot! Even in my refractory period she was still super hot!
Small, great tits, soft grabbable ass that's perfect. Lovely face and eyes.
I was concerned she'd be a dead lay / pillow princess with how good she looked. Thankfully she was as good as any Good / Shanghai sessions I've had.
Here's my Good / Police story. KK had to take care of someone else and did leave after the deed and apologized deeply, swapping in Mayli to do the massage. Her massage was good and I did get my full hour.
When I left, there was only 1 other car in the lot. An empty police car that was not there when I arrived.
You know that fucker isn't paying his 2 xx like the rest of us.
But. Um. I'd say the police are probably not too much of a concern.
-
10-06-24 18:42 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 102+1 Tokyo Spa double with Megan and Victoria
Smart move for Megan to remain in October to train the rest of the crew. As Yamaha2000 shared, Victoria is slim with nice Ds and attractive in my eyes. Megan directs things well to keep you busy: BJ while the other gives you a deep rim, one will ride you while the other straddles your face, etc. They play well together and play games like "I am jealous and I want your big cock now". Megan talks dirty and says things like "give me your baby juice". They keep things safe and switch covers when you switch women. On the way out, Megan told Daisy to say hi since Daisy was cooking in the kitchen. I am curious about Mia. I will most likely stop by Good to check out KK or Sunny.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 18:13 #13950Banned Member

Posts: 907I'm just rewarding contributors, that share information, with desired information and promoting the "lurkers" to contribute. That is all.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
I wasnt trying to blurt it out, I don't want to sink any ships.











Reply With Quote





